31 Reviews for Events By Annette

Civil (1)
Cultural (1)
Religious (1)
30 Events By Annette Reviews

Annette was amazing and so helpful! Being a wedding planner myself I wanted only the best vendors. I was taking on too much by trying to plan and be a bride so I called Annette to help me with day of and it was the best decision I made. I knew I could trust her with all of my nichey and odd moving parts. I was very particular about my set up and decor as well as all my details in the timeline. I had surprises for my family and husband that had to be worked out carefully and she did it exactly the way we wanted. I was by no means an easy bride since I wanted such a unique experience for my guests. Annette came early, she managed all my vendors, set up, deliveries and even took on extra tasks with out me even asking like putting on my wax seals last minute for my menus! She went over and beyond and worked very hard to create an extraordinary and fun event for my family and I! Everyone is still talking about what a great time they had! Thank you Annette for your attention to detail it was impeccable! Hugs Stacey and Jake

Profile Picture stacey, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We always said Annette was worth her weight in gold, and she is! We hired Annette right after we booked a newer Temecula wine country venue. We were impressed with her reputation in the wedding planning community, her familiarity with all the vendors, and her experience with cross-cultural weddings. She was our go-between with our venue after we booked it. She managed all the vendors we booked (we had over 16!). She ordered the speciality linens for us. She made little custom flower petal cups. She worked with us on the satin napkin fold! EVERY little small detail was an important detail to Annette. She was also flexible in our change in vision. When we booked, we wanted a more rustic look. By the wedding, my Husband and I wanted glam and she executed it perfectly. She kept our expectations in check but she never hesitated in making our vision come to life, with budget considerations in mind. We met with Annette in person countless times, at her home office, at the venue, and we had multiple phone conversations. I am embarrassed to say if I type "Annette" in my email inbox, dozens & dozens of emails come up. I emailed her so much and she always responded promptly and never made me feel silly. She also got us industry discounts on upgrades we decided we wanted such as glass gold beaded chargers. She kept us sane and she was our advocate! My husband told me that when my florist called 2-3 weeks before the wedding that she should not get ANY peonies, he called Annette and worked with her to put in my bouquet - It was the best surprise! Her #1 priority was making us happy and we could see that everyday. She handled our wedding timeline and rehearsal. She set up the tables and prepped it for the florist. On the wedding morning, she came and steamed every bridesmaids dress and my veil and dress! She did EVERYTHING for us seamlessly and effortlessly. She also brought an assistant. I have no more space to write, so I'll just say this - BOOK HER!!

Photo for Events By Annette Review - Annette made our vision come to life!
Photo for Events By Annette Review - Our ceremony site! She lined the rose petals!
Photo for Events By Annette Review - The dresses Annette steamed
Profile Picture Mona, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Civil, Cultural, Destination

Annette and her team were absolutely amazing. I had many small details to my wedding which were executed perfectly. I was able to fully relax on my wedding because Annette was so organized and on top of everything! I cannot say enough good things!! Thank you so much for making our day so special.

Profile Picture Kara, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Annette was very helpful and professional. However I felt a few of her vendors were high priced and probably could have shopped around for a better deal but she used them because they provided a good service and she had worked with them in the past. E.g. We were able to save $2k on our photography because we shopped around on our own versus using her vendor.

Profile Picture John, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Annette and her team were excellent! My husband and I spent a lot of time developing our vision for the wedding and designing every element of it, so needless to execution was important to us. Annette executed on every detail and got our approval for any last minute changes, which was bound to happen, no matter how much thought and planning we put into it! Annette seemed to be everywhere at once, making sure both my husband and I were cared for and happy with the results. She and her team stayed until the end of the evening and packed up our decor and personal items in much the same manner they were delivered to her, making inventory the next day so easy. We can't thank Annette and her team enough.

Profile Picture Christianne, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

She's completely on point on the wedding day. Totally anticipated what we wanted before we thought of it. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kaywan, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of working with Annette recently at a wedding in Temecula. As a wedding professional myself, I really appreciate working with other pros who keep the wedding couple's vision a top priority and Annette does that and so much more. She, along with her assistant, do such a great job of preparing and planning that the wedding day can't help but run smoothly. And she also understands the flexibility that's absolutely required to adjust to the inevitable on the fly changes that happen at every wedding. Our wedding couple was extremely happy with the way Annette kept everything flowing all day and evening. She's simply one of the best planners I've ever worked with. And I've worked with literally hundreds of them. I enthusiastically recommend Annette and can't wait to work with her again.

Profile Picture Roger, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Annette is so wonderful to work with she helped make our Wedding vision a reality. Annette is so organized with lots of experience that it made it very easy for my now hubby and I to work with her. My Wedding day was stress free and very memorable. If your looking for a Day of Event Planner for your Wedding I highly recommended Events by Annette. Carletta & Bryan

Profile Picture Carletta, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Booking our wedding planning with Annette was the best thing that we ever did! She is amazing!! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture bree, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Your team is amazing and I am so happy we hired you! My only regret is not hiring you sooner! Thank you so much for making my day so special

Profile Picture Kirstin, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Booking Events by Annette should be the first thing you do. I waited until the last minute, when we were down to the final hour, I realized I'd taken on more than I could handle and the panic set in. The minute Annette took over everything fell into place. She was right on top of things. She made the wedding absolutely perfect. She handled schedule problems, tipsy ushers, nervous parents, rude guests, all the vendors and even gathered, packed up and delivered all the wedding décor, etc. I have absolutely nothing negative to say. She was worth every penny and more. As mother of the bride I totally enjoyed the wedding and had nothing to worry about.

Profile Picture Marcie, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Annette is detailed, creative and very passionate about her craft.
After visiting several venues, I was worried we wouldn't enjoy working with anyone. . . Annette was different! After meeting with her, we didn't have to keep looking.

Working with her for our wedding was an excellent investment and I'm happy to say the day went off without any hiccups.

Profile Picture Jenn, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Annette and her team are top notch, We cannot think of one thing we would change she handled everything for us and made our reception experience awesome! You could not find a better co-ordinator. She listened to and answered all of our questions quickly and completely, always with a genuine smile, and very professional and organized. We just can't say enough about how happy we are with the wedding reception.

Profile Picture Susan, 10/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography

I would look no further if you are having an event in the Temecula Valley or surrounding areas. Annette was an absolute joy to work with. She did our 25th wedding anniversary party. Make sure and check out Oak Mountain Winery's Cave. Amazing venue.

Profile Picture Kerry, 9/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Annette is a rock star. She went beyond her scope of work in many instances in order to ensure our wedding was a success. We engaged her to assist with day-of coordination, and she excelled in every aspect of her services. Below I've summarized some of her most notable positive qualities:

1. Well-known with a stellar reputation in the community: Many of my 5 star vendors in Temecula (e.g. A Better Party, Sterling Lighting) were referrals from Annette. She has been working in the community and with wedding vendors for a long time, and has effectively demonstrated her capabilities as a superior wedding designer and coordinator; without exception every vendor with whom I spoke had great things to say about Annette. Her recommended vendors are also in some instances able to provide referral discounts to her clients, which was a plus.

2. Creative and empathetic: Annette's strengths span the continuum between ideation and execution. Though we primarily relied on her execution skill-set, it was clear that she would have been an invaluable asset in the ideation process, had we contracted her earlier on in the process. She has an eye for trends, an awareness of tradition, and a special vision for trying new things to make an event unique. I never got the feeling that she was recommending experiential enhancements that were "standard" for each of her brides; she was very aware of the feel I was hoping to achieve for my wedding, and recommended things consistent with this vision.

3. Organized and timely in execution: As a control freak, I was very worried about vendors missing details. Annette was very diligent in keeping track of all of my event's critical aspects, and was always on time and prepared for our scheduled meetings. Before the wedding, she and I worked to populate a template she'd devised to record the timeline and important details, and then she reached out to each vendor to ensure that the day of the event went smoothly.

Annette is the best!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious

We were very hesitant to hire a coordinator for our wedding, but we were so very pleased that we did! Events by Annette was beyond professional and did an amazing job in guiding us throughout the wedding planning and was always quick to respond to any of our questions and/or concerns. I honestly don't know how we could've ever managed without her and her awesome team! Our wedding turned out beautiful and all our guests commented on what a wonderful coordinator we had (this is true!). Everything related to our special day was exactly as we envisioned and we owe this all to Events by Annette. The timeline, coordination of all our vendors, set up/clean up, etc., she took are of it all and we had nothing more to do, but to enjoy the happiest day of our lives!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had already picked out and paid for my wedding venue, but I wanted my rehearsal dinner to have a different feel to it so I went with a winery and I originally wanted a wine cellar for my space, but I chose the Wine Cave at Oak Mountain Winery. The cave was not completely finished when I agreed, but I was more then pleased with the results. More importantly, Annette the wedding planner and venue planner was MUCH more helpful then my WEDDING VENUE!! Part of me wished I had had my wedding at Oak Mountain because Annette and their staff was so much easier to work with. She did all the set up and take down of the decor and since she is also a certified wedding planner, she was able to rent any items I needed for the rehearsal dinner. It was beautiful.

Profile Picture User6542162, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Annette went well beyond our expectations. She was always steps ahead of me and always had the answer, solution, new idea, etc. Professionalism to the max!
When I popped a button and needed a safety pin - she had it; when I explained my hopes in the quality and presentation of the food - she brought us the perfect chef; after meeting Bill and I and hearing our 'story' - she matched us with the most ideal Pastor to marry us and gave us the perfect ceremony! She had her finger on the pulse of our event and delivered magnificently! I would highly recommend her with five stars!

Profile Picture Candace, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Annette was amazing!!! She was on top of every detail and truly made my wedding day amazing and stress free. She thought of everything and small details that I didn't even think about myself. I will definitely hire her again for my next event!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious

Annette helped plan and organize a surprise birthday party for my wife. Because of location everything was arranged by phone or email and the first time I actually met Annette was on the day of the event. She did the most amazing job of understanding my ideas for a theme and turning them into reality. It was exactly as I had imagined and my wife could not have been happier. The décor, the location, the wine, the food were all truly wonderful.

Profile Picture Steve, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception

Annette was kind, thoughtful and always a step ahead! Her organizational skills made us feel confident that things would go as planned...and they did!

Profile Picture Jeannie, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

We have so many wonderful things to say about Annette and one of her coordinators, Jessica. We worked with them both on pre-wedding coordination, and Jessica was there on the day of the ceremony and reception to make sure everything was happening behind the scenes. They are incredibly kind and attentive people to work with! Both were very knowledgable about a great deal of vendors in the area and were able to guide us towards creating the "dream team" for our big day. They are both very detail-oriented, which was very helpful because they helped us address aspects of the wedding that we had not even thought of! We would absolutely work with them again, you will be in excellent hands!

Profile Picture K, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Annette was a dream. She was so easy to work with and made my wedding day a dream come true. I got to enjoy my day because she took all the stress out of it. She has a great selection of vendors to meet the needs of any event. The wedding ran very smoothly, the guests had a great time, and was absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Annette for any event you are planning.

Profile Picture Tiffani, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Annette is a very gifted, organized, and thoughtful planner. I swear she's like Mary Poppins - she brings everything and the kitchen sink, just to make sure that your big day is pulled off FLAWLESSLY and nothing is overlooked. She had everything from safety pins to 'reserved' signs with her on my wedding day! Because of her efficiency, and her attentiveness to how my husband and I wanted our big day to go, there was not a single mishap or issue the entire day...at least that I knew of! Everything ran on time, smoothly, and seamlessly because of her hard work and attention to detail. It was an absolute relief to have her there - she's worth every penny! I can happily say that my wedding day was absolutely perfect - and because of her, that's exactly how I'll remember it. I cannot thank her enough! Annette, you're AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Riley, 4/27/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Annette was always available when i had questions or needed to meet. She responded to emails punctually and took the responsibility off of me to contact vendors. Everything and everyone was where it/they should be on my wedding day. Even when one of the flower vases broke because of the high winds, Annette found a way for us to still use the beautiful flowers by laying them in front of our sweetheart table.

Profile Picture Lucy, 3/21/15, 1 Review