Sun City, CA 92586 Map · Phone number

About Florals by Patricia

Welcome to Florals by Patricia ! I am so happy you stopped by to visit and get some idea of who I am and what I do.

I am a professional floral designer with what I like to call " deep experience " in the wedding industry. I have seen many trends come and go including the color scheme ~ coral , peach and ivory ~ I used for my wedding many years ago. And seriously, who ever thought long sleeves would make a comeback on bridal gowns. Right now there are so many options and ideas available for you, the couple getting married.

My mission is the complete satisfaction of our clients by providing the finest in personal service and artistic creativity . I am committed to creating beautiful and quality designs for every floral event .

Just a little background on me.....I began in the floral / wedding industry as a floral designer , then managed very successful floral businesses both in the San Diego area as well as in Nashville, TN. I have also been a highly successful Catering and Sales Manager in the hospitality industry providing me with insights as to how to work with venues. My time spent as the Catering Manager at USMC Camp Pendleton, provided me with some of my favorite memories; from creating floral designs for large events to assisting in the planning of Marine Corps Balls. From there, I branched out in the bridal and formalwear side of the wedding industry, while always including floral design as part of who I am. I owned Village Bridal Boutique in Fallbrook for many years and was able to provide both beautiful fashion as well as floral designs for a number of my Brides ! I merged the bridal shop with a full service floral business where we were able to truly be a one stop location for all things wedding.
It is from this history, Florals by Patricia was born.....
I look forward to meeting you and having an opportunity to be a small part of whatever special event you are planning .

Follow Florals by Patricia on

1541279749764 51 926047
Hannah and Henry
When you just need a quiet  minute
When you just need a quiet minute
A beautiful monent
A beautiful monent
Vintage look for a garden wedding
Vintage look for a garden wedding
For the BoHo Bride
For the BoHo Bride
Roses, roses and more roses !
Roses, roses and more roses !
The touch of coral is a highlight for this delightful bouquet
The touch of coral is a highlight for this delightful bouquet
Blush and Ivory Bouquets ready for the Wedding Day
Blush and Ivory Bouquets ready for the Wedding Day
Formal Centerpece
Formal Centerpece
A touch of red roses
A touch of red roses
Sometimes you just need to make a statement !
Sometimes you just need to make a statement !
Love the classic of all white roses !
Love the classic of all white roses !
Spring Centerpiece
Spring Centerpiece
Spring has sprung for this  beautiful colorful bouquet
Spring has sprung for this beautiful colorful bouquet
Pastel Bridal Bouquet
Pastel Bridal Bouquet
Contemporary Bridal Bouquet
Contemporary Bridal Bouquet
Ceremony decor to match the bouquets !
Ceremony decor to match the bouquets !
Just because...
Soft shades of blue
Soft shades of blue
Different textures, colors make for a striking bouquet
Different textures, colors make for a striking bouquet
Just a simple touch of the hands !
Just a simple touch of the hands !
When you want drama and color
Classic Rose rose...
Classic Rose rose...
3100428520ee44a3 1518640083 cfdc049dd57bfa7e 1518640081846 5 16684268 158986252
Florals by Patricia
Just beacuase we love color !
Just beacuase we love color !
Bright pink and purples in a low centerpiece
Bright pink and purples in a low centerpiece
Classic Cake with a touch of color
Classic Cake with a touch of color
Elevated centerpiece for your celebration !
Elevated centerpiece for your celebration !
Coral and peach for a spring or summer bride !
Coral and peach for a spring or summer bride !
Love in the Rain !

Florals by Patricia 7
  • Amber

Amber Stieg · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazingly beautiful!

I had met Patricia a year previously when she did such an amazing job on flowers for my sisters wedding. I recently used her again this past May and my flowers were gorgeous. I would call her and make changes or/ add new items and with a breeze. She made my envision a reality, I showed her some sample photos I was thinking of and she delivered. She even made me a flower crown that was stunning! I would highly recommend her to any of my friends or family for flower needs.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Florals by Patricia 12
  • Kesia

Kesia · Married on 04/06/2019

I couldn’t be happier!

I couldn’t be happier with the flowers at my wedding. Patricia went above and beyond my expectation. I’m so glad I chose her for my special day.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Florals by Patricia 13
    Florals by Patricia 14
    Florals by Patricia 15

Christina · Married on 12/27/2018

A Beautiful Event

It was a pleasure to work with Patricia. She maintained professionalism while letting her creativity shine. It was so easy to communicate with Patricia. She listened to my ideas and had plenty of great suggestions bring my vision to life. I would highly recommend Patricia as a florist for any bride in groom in search of their dream wedding.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Florals by Patricia FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,800.00

• SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant
    SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant Wedding Officiants

As an officiant I have served some of the same couples as Patricia, and I can truly say she is more than a florist, she is a floral artist! Beautiful bridal bouquets, stunning floral displays on the arch which is right behind me. She is dedicated to her craft and a true professional...you will be delighted with the beauty her art adds to your wedding day!

• Blue Moon Wedding Ranch
    Blue Moon Wedding Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Great to work with! Her work is beautiful and she can work with your budget.

• Sun City, 92586 See on map