Florals by Patricia

Menifee, CA View map

$1,800 Typical Price

Welcome to Florals by Patricia ! I am so happy you stopped by to visit and get some idea of who I am and what I do.

I am a professional floral designer with what I like to call " deep experience " in the wedding industry. I have seen many trends come and go including the color scheme ~ coral , peach and ivory ~ I used for my wedding many years ago. And seriously, who ever thought long sleeves would make a comeback on bridal gowns. Right now there are so many options and ideas available for you, the couple getting married.

My mission is the complete satisfaction of our clients by providing the finest in personal service and artistic creativity . I am committed to creating beautiful and quality designs for every floral event .

Just a little background on me.....I began in the floral / wedding industry as a floral designer , then managed very successful floral businesses both in the San Diego area as well as in Nashville, TN. I have also been a highly successful Catering and Sales Manager in the hospitality industry providing me with insights as to how to work with venues. My time spent as the Catering Manager at USMC Camp Pendleton, provided me with some of my favorite memories; from creating floral designs for large events to assisting in the planning of Marine Corps Balls. From there, I branched out in the bridal and formalwear side of the wedding industry, while always including floral design as part of who I am. I owned Village Bridal Boutique in Fallbrook for many years and was able to provide both beautiful fashion as well as floral designs for a number of my Brides ! I merged the bridal shop with a full service floral business where we were able to truly be a one stop location for all things wedding.
It is from this history, Florals by Patricia was born.....
I look forward to meeting you and having an opportunity to be a small part of whatever special event you are planning .

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Rony
    Rony W. Married on 10/03/2020

Patricia is a queen!

We would give Patricia 10 gold stars if we could!!

Patricia made the entire experience of our florals an absolute dream! From the original consultation to her constant communication and finally the end result. Not only did she execute our vision but she was extremely hands on and assisted the day of the wedding.

We received tons of compliments from guests and the bridal party. We literally cannot say enough good things about her! Thank you so much, Patricia!

- Rony & Nathan
    Jennifer N. Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing flowers from the BEST!

Not only did Patricia do the flowers for my special day, she did the flowers for my sisters wedding , too! So, she’s practically part of our family now! Lol. Patricia could not have been nicer throughout the whole process and our flowers were PERFECT. She captured everything I was hoping for and I truly appreciated how much she loves what she does, because it shows in her work ❤️ Thank you, Patricia!
  • Amber
    Amber S. Married on 05/18/2019

Amazingly beautiful!

I had met Patricia a year previously when she did such an amazing job on flowers for my sisters wedding. I recently used her again this past May and my flowers were gorgeous. I would call her and make changes or/ add new items and with a breeze. She made my envision a reality, I showed her some sample photos I was thinking of and she delivered. She even made me a flower crown that was stunning! I would highly recommend her to any of my friends or family for flower needs.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant Wedding Officiants

As an officiant I have served some of the same couples as Patricia, and I can truly say she is more than a florist, she is a floral artist! Beautiful bridal bouquets, stunning floral displays on the arch which is right behind me. She is dedicated to her craft and a true professional...you will be delighted with the beauty her art adds to your wedding day!

Blue Moon Wedding Ranch Blue Moon Wedding Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Great to work with! Her work is beautiful and she can work with your budget.

Menifee Road Menifee, CA, 92586
Location of (Florals by Patricia)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding