Yucaipa, CA 92399 Map · Phone number

About Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist

Owner: Megan Brown (909) 583-7364

weddingevent.specialist@yahoo.com

About Mrs. Brown’s Floral & Event Specialist

Mrs. Brown’s Floral & Event Specialist is a floral and event designing business. Megan Brown and her team of creative floral specialists, started off designing everyday flower arrangements for family and friends as a hobby. Her dazzling creations quickly grew and in regard and her company was born in 2006. Mrs. Brown’s Floral Design Specialists are known for going above and beyond customers expectations. We have received the Bride Choice Awards from Wedding Wire in 2009 and 2010. Let us enhance your personal flair and design a marvelous event.

We offer a variety of prices to meet any customers specific needs, any stated budget and any event size, anywhere in Southern California. I am by appointment only so I am readily available to meet clients at a mutual place, their home or a local wholesale flower company to begin the outline to their special event. Mrs. Brown’s Floral & Event Design Specialist will bring a fresh approach to your floral ideas by combining creativity and design finesse to your venue and floral accents. A free initial consultation is offered for any client who needs floral for any special occasion or event. During a this time she will develop the ambiance and design method for your wedding.

We offer original floral designs using verity of available flowers This company is committed to making each arrangement unique and custom-designed on each customer's needs and feature a wide range of seasonal flowers.

For retail and office tenants who are interested in a weekly or monthly delivery program, we visit the client on-site office or store to determine the best floral design plan. We will work with each commercial customer to determine a weekly delivery schedule, and will assure that arrangements are delivered on the same day each week at the same time.

Follow Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist on

img9868
ee3c259e50c263e9 1530249453 add3bbdcd2f49c26 1530249455632 2 3F3A0507

43 Reviews for Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

Megan was the most essential part of my wedding. She had it all together and made sure everything went off without a hitch, and all of her arrangements were stunning. Do yourselves a favor and hire her, you will not regret it!

April · Married on 09/08/2018

I couldn’t be more thrilled on how my flowers turned out! I highly recommend Mrs. Brown’s!

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist 1

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

I found Mrs. Brown on Wedding Wire and I will forever be grateful for that. Megan is absolutely fantastic! She is down to earth and such a joy to work with. You can tell she is doing what she loves! I showed her several pictures from pinterest, gave her my preferences, the color scheme and she TRUELY delivered. My ceremony and reception looked like a dream. When my venue threw a curve ball with my cake table, Megan stepped up and made it look fabulous. I had 11 centerpieces, my bouquet, 7 bridesmaides bouquets, like 12 boutonnieres, 6 corsages, the gazebo piece and extra flowers on my cake table. My bouquet was absolutely stunning as were my bridesmaids'. She did a gazebo piece for the ceremony that was then moved to the sweetheart table for the reception and I could literally not keep myself from staring at it! Color and flower selection on point and SO FRESH! All of my arrangements were perky and gorgeous! NO wilting flowers with Mrs. Brown!! My only regret is only booking her for my flowers when I should have had her as my coordinator as well. She is the only vendor I have zero complaints with. Literally nothing but praise. I 100% recommend her. (I only have a few pictures to share since I haven't gotten my pictures back yet)

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist 2
    Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist 3
    Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist 4

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 975.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 18.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist 1
    FREE 2nd, 3rd, AND 4th CONSULTATION AND QUOTE
    FREE PERSONAL CONSULTATION AND QUOTE FOR SERIOUS CLIENTS INTRESTED IN OUR SERVICES.

• Yucaipa, CA 92399 See on map