Yucaipa, CA 92399 Map · Phone number

About Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist

Owner: Megan Brown (909) 583-7364

weddingevent.specialist@yahoo.com

About Mrs. Brown’s Floral & Event Specialist

Mrs. Brown’s Floral & Event Specialist is a floral and event designing business. Megan Brown and her team of creative floral specialists, started off designing everyday flower arrangements for family and friends as a hobby. Her dazzling creations quickly grew and in regard and her company was born in 2006. Mrs. Brown’s Floral Design Specialists are known for going above and beyond customers expectations. We have received the Bride Choice Awards from Wedding Wire in 2009 and 2010. Let us enhance your personal flair and design a marvelous event.

We offer a variety of prices to meet any customers specific needs, any stated budget and any event size, anywhere in Southern California. I am by appointment only so I am readily available to meet clients at a mutual place, their home or a local wholesale flower company to begin the outline to their special event. Mrs. Brown’s Floral & Event Design Specialist will bring a fresh approach to your floral ideas by combining creativity and design finesse to your venue and floral accents. A free initial consultation is offered for any client who needs floral for any special occasion or event. During a this time she will develop the ambiance and design method for your wedding.

We offer original floral designs using verity of available flowers This company is committed to making each arrangement unique and custom-designed on each customer's needs and feature a wide range of seasonal flowers.

For retail and office tenants who are interested in a weekly or monthly delivery program, we visit the client on-site office or store to determine the best floral design plan. We will work with each commercial customer to determine a weekly delivery schedule, and will assure that arrangements are delivered on the same day each week at the same time.

Follow Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist on

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist 6
Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist 7
  • Katie

Katie Lewis · Married on 03/16/2019

Best day of my life, thanks to Megan!

Megan and her team were incredible. She was involved early on, despite being only my "day of" coordinator. On the actual day of, we said very few words to one another (which is a good thing!) -- she worked with my bridesmaids and brought everything to life so I didn't have to stress. Her attention to detail and little touches meant so much to us. She took care of the floral and I got so many compliments on our bouquets.

Her experience also came through as she was extremely organized and prompt. My wedding day was the best day of my life and I couldn't have done it without her!

• Daphne

Daphne · Married on 11/10/2018

One of my absolute favorite vendors!

Megan is one of my favorite vendors from my wedding. From the very beginning she was really great at communicating with me openly and giving me straight-forward answers. I got so lucky when I found her and I can't imagine my wedding without her help. She provided the perfect floral accents for my wedding - and all the flowers were fresh and perky, no wilting. She did the bridal bouquet, boutonnieres, bridesmaid bouquets, flowers for the archway at the ceremony, flower petals at the entry to the ceremony space, centerpieces for the reception, and flower accents on the wedding cake!
    Not only was she able to affordably provide all the flowers, but we were able to rent wood rounds for the centerpieces at our reception for a super reasonable price! She also was completely understanding and helpful whenever there was a change in plans!
    She made my life so much easier and it was an absolute joy to work with her. I can only hope there are more events in the future where I'll get the opportunity to work with her.

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

Flawlessly executed our dream wedding and a blast to work with!

Megan and her team are absolutely incredible! I’m pretty much the most disorganized bride you could ever meet, but Megan never made me feel like the disaster I know I was. Instead, she just plain handled every single detail, all while making me feel like I had it all together. She’s fun, organized, gets sh*t done, and a pleasure to be around. There’s no way our wedding would have been a success without her and her team.

We hired Megan as both our florist and day of coordinator (best freaking decision ever!). For the floral, I literally gave her a three word description to go off of, “bold and beautiful”. My bridesmaids thought I was a complete whack job for not providing a ton of detail, but let me tell you my flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the best “bold and beautiful” flowers you could ever dream of. Megan 100% captured my vision (even when I wasn’t completely sure what it was), all while staying in a budget that cannot be beat. She’s fantastic and extremely talented.

As for the day of coordination, I was one of the naive brides who originally thought “I’ll just do everything myself...who needs a coordinator”. Thank goodness I didn’t try that. I cannot stress this enough to brides to be: you CANNOT do it yourself and you absolutely DO NEED MEGAN and her team on your side for your big day. I, like all brides, had some minor hiccups along the way: my car broke down on the side of a mountain on the way to
    Rehearsal, the linens that I supplied were a wrinkled hot mess, etc. etc. But honestly, we were not stressed about anything through the entire weekend because Megan and her crew had our backs the entire time and they crushed it!

So thank you again, Megan and team (the Heidi’s :), for making sure we got the wedding of our dreams. You guys are rock stars!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 975.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 18.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist 1
    FREE 2nd, 3rd, AND 4th CONSULTATION AND QUOTE
    FREE PERSONAL CONSULTATION AND QUOTE FOR SERIOUS CLIENTS INTRESTED IN OUR SERVICES.

• Yucaipa, 92399 See on map