Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist Reviews

65 Reviews for Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist

• Robbin

Robbin D. · Getting married on 08/02/2022

All inclusive magic

Megan and her squad provided wedding planning, rentals, floral designs and event staff for our wedding. We were able to move our location to a private estate to keep our wedding day due to COVID cancellations. Megan really pulled her resources together and we were able to transform our Grandparents back yard into a magic garden.

Sent on 03/30/2021
  • F

Faith H. · Married on 01/29/2021

Such amazing service!!

Megan and her team are so wonderful!! So responsive, and communicated throughout the process of planning my wedding. They were so professional and sweet! My guests were raving about the service and how attentive they were! I knew everything would be covered with they’re services!! They cleaned up everything and ensured all the tables were taken care of. I’m so happy I hired them!

Sent on 02/10/2021

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist's reply:

Hello Faith, Thank you for trusting your event needs with our company. We truly had a great time celebrating with you and your closest loved ones. Happy Adventures and much success on all your future endeavors ❤️

Chandler · Married on 10/24/2020

Great experience throughout Covid struggles

Megan was so great! We unfortunately did not even get to do my actual wedding together due to 3 reschedules from Covid. Megan was so flexible and understanding and made the process so much less stressful. I am so sad that we did not get to work together on the final product. She completely understood the look I was going for and I found her to have some of the best pricing around! Would HIGHLY recommend working with her!

Sent on 03/28/2021

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist's reply:

Thank you Chandler for the service review. Im saddend that COVID came between us and we were unable to celebrate together. We wish you all the best and happy adventures! Cheers!
  • Matthew

Matthew · Married on 08/02/2020

Megan did a wonderful job planning, coordinating, and decorating a gorgeous wedding at the Newland Barn in Huntington Beach. The bouquets she put together were impeccable as well. It would be an honor to work with her and her team again! I would definitely recommend to anyone needing similar services.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Tony · Married on 08/02/2020

Amazing Flexibility

Megan and her team were a dream come true. They designed our wedding flowers and coordinated the vendors. Every5ing was smooth and seamless. The flowers were beautiful and more than we expected. Great value and we are very happy.

Sent on 04/20/2020

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist's reply:

Thank you Tony for those kind words. Im happy to hear that you were pleased with our services! Best of luck on your future as Husband and Wife

Alyssa G. · Married on 02/20/2020

So easy and exactly what i wanted

Mrs. Brown exceeded my expectations! Very responsive via email, easy to talk to, accepting of inspiration and very good at what she does! I will use her service for future events with no question on design or pricing. She knows what she's doing! Trust her!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Alyssa,
    Thank you for allowing us to design for your special day. We loved creating your custom floral for your ceremony. Happy Adventures as Husband and Wife!

Therese L. · Married on 02/10/2020

Best day ever!

As a previous confused bride planning the minute details of my wedding day, being cautious of vendors I pick while diligently spending reasonable amount of $$. I was grateful Megan was recommended to me by a previous bride that she made very happy. I too ended up being a very happy client. Very professional and quick to respond, also my favorite, she was very flexible with my indecisive attitude, and change things for me last minute. Most of all reasonable with her prices! Thank you Megan and team for for treating my wedding like it’s yours and for being flexible with my photographer and other decorators and providing them with what they needed to make my wedding day as perfect as it can be. ❤️

Sent on 02/28/2020

Therese,
    Oh em geeee!!! How perfect was your wedding day?! I’m so glad that the weather cooperated with us. It was truly a fairy tale come true from your inspiration to our designs.
    Thank you again for your business and we wish you happy adventures ❤️
  • Charron

Charron L. · Married on 11/23/2019

Megan is an artist!

Megan designed the bouquets for my wedding and they were amazing. I wanted a bundle of white flowers and some longer strings of greenery and they came out perfect. I had no idea what the flowers I wanted were called but I sent her some photos and she replicated just that. When she delivered them the day of I was so happy and couldn’t believe how beautiful they were and how good they smelled. I was very happy with her work. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist's reply:

Ekk!! Thankyou sooo much for sharing these amazing photos! Your wedding day was absolutely dreamy and we were so thankful to be apart of it.
    Happy Adventures as Husband and Wife ❤️

Kandra S. · Married on 11/16/2019

She was kind and contacted me many times , forgot one of our bouquets and quickly delivered. Excellent .

I would recommend her to anyone . Prices are really good and Megan is kind and friendly and communicates a lot.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist's reply:

Thankyou Kandra! Congratulations again to your beautiful Daughter! Xo! We had an amazing time designing for her special day!

Blake N. · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful day

Heidi and Megan were the missing piece in planning our wedding. They truly invested in our day and made sure that everyone was in time and did what they needed to do. They were the bosses of the day. We have so many great memories preparing for our wedding day. They made the planning so Easy and stress free by keeping us organized.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Blake,
    Thank you for being so incredibly involved in the planning process. Your attention to detail was key in insuring that we had all the information needed for us to do our jobs properly. We made a great team and your wedding day was simply amazing!
    Happy adventures as Mr & Mrs ❤️

Carri S. · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent Service!

From beginning to end, the service provided was excellent, professional and the flowers were beautiful, exactly what was requested. I made a lot of changes throughout this journey and my requests were always met with professionalism and a smile. All this and a reasonable price.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist's reply:

Thank you Carri! You were such a joy to work with! Best of luck in your future adventures! I’m sure you two will have a ton!
  • Annie

Annie M. · Married on 09/27/2019

Such a great job on a hard venue!

Our wedding was a bit of a logistical nightmare to say the least and that is why we hired Megan 2/3 weeks prior to help us with the details and day-of coordinating. We had already booked her company for floral in advance. We were so grateful with her availability to go over all the details and give us advice on what her experience has taught her over many weddings. She was fun and easy to work with and also meticulous at the same time. She did a great job of navigting las minute headaches like the photographer not brining an assistant to call out names for the big family photos to cutting the cake herself because the baker got into an accident the night of. Our rental company was rude and unprofessional to the groom day of and she called them after the wedding to attempt and recover some funds for us, which was above and beyond. She is a hard worker and will personally make sure your big day is a dream come true!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist's reply:

Aww Annie!! I love the picture! That venue is a bit of a challenge but I’m so glad that we were able to work through it and have a great celebration! Happy adventures!!
  • Nicole

Nicole L. · Married on 06/22/2019

Life saver

I didn’t even know how badly I needed her until the day came, and nothing fell apart. Megan was absolutely incredible in organizing my day of plans, in arranging flowers and seating. She helped organize the wedding party, filled all the gaps by wearing many hats. I couldn’t be more grateful for her on my most special day.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Florals

I hired Mrs. Brown (Megan) as my florist for my wedding day. Everything turned out so beautifully!!! The only thing I was bummed about was how my husband’s boutonnière which was a single peony opened up so big within an hour of him having it on. I understand this is not her fault but I wish she would have warned me that this was a possibility because I had no clue and it didn’t look like the inspo picture I sent her. Other than that I really have nothing bad to say about Megan’s work. I am so happy that I hired her for my wedding!!! She was also very friendly and easy to work with and was accepting to last minute changes that I had. Thanks for everything Megan!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Rachel C. · Married on 05/10/2019

Stress Free!

Megan and her team were amazing. We used them for day of coordination and floral for our backyard wedding in Norco, CA that was two different locations for the ceremony and reception. Megan follows up with all vendors the week before to make sure everyone is on the same page. She is also present during the rehearsal which was super helpful so everyone knew what their role was. We trusted her 100% with setting up the decor and floral the day of and she did not disappoint. She is professional and knows what she is doing. We were able to enjoy our big day with the help of Megan and her team. They also help transport and take down decor which was awesome. With the help of Megan and her team, our wedding day was beautiful and stress free. We would recommend Megan and her team to anyone in the future!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Tricia

Tricia · Married on 04/06/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Floral Arrangements

I could not have been happier with Mrs. Brown's Floral and Events Specialists. Megan Brown was professional, prompt, organized and a delight to work with. She was able to accomodate my budget and my floral arrangements were exactly as I wanted. I would highly recommend her services for any event and I would have no reservations to hire her again for any floral event needs.

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Katie

Katie L. · Married on 03/16/2019

Best day of my life, thanks to Megan!

Megan and her team were incredible. She was involved early on, despite being only my "day of" coordinator. On the actual day of, we said very few words to one another (which is a good thing!) -- she worked with my bridesmaids and brought everything to life so I didn't have to stress. Her attention to detail and little touches meant so much to us. She took care of the floral and I got so many compliments on our bouquets.

Her experience also came through as she was extremely organized and prompt. My wedding day was the best day of my life and I couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Daphne

Daphne · Married on 11/10/2018

One of my absolute favorite vendors!

Megan is one of my favorite vendors from my wedding. From the very beginning she was really great at communicating with me openly and giving me straight-forward answers. I got so lucky when I found her and I can't imagine my wedding without her help. She provided the perfect floral accents for my wedding - and all the flowers were fresh and perky, no wilting. She did the bridal bouquet, boutonnieres, bridesmaid bouquets, flowers for the archway at the ceremony, flower petals at the entry to the ceremony space, centerpieces for the reception, and flower accents on the wedding cake!
    Not only was she able to affordably provide all the flowers, but we were able to rent wood rounds for the centerpieces at our reception for a super reasonable price! She also was completely understanding and helpful whenever there was a change in plans!
    She made my life so much easier and it was an absolute joy to work with her. I can only hope there are more events in the future where I'll get the opportunity to work with her.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

Flawlessly executed our dream wedding and a blast to work with!

Megan and her team are absolutely incredible! I’m pretty much the most disorganized bride you could ever meet, but Megan never made me feel like the disaster I know I was. Instead, she just plain handled every single detail, all while making me feel like I had it all together. She’s fun, organized, gets sh*t done, and a pleasure to be around. There’s no way our wedding would have been a success without her and her team.

We hired Megan as both our florist and day of coordinator (best freaking decision ever!). For the floral, I literally gave her a three word description to go off of, “bold and beautiful”. My bridesmaids thought I was a complete whack job for not providing a ton of detail, but let me tell you my flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the best “bold and beautiful” flowers you could ever dream of. Megan 100% captured my vision (even when I wasn’t completely sure what it was), all while staying in a budget that cannot be beat. She’s fantastic and extremely talented.

As for the day of coordination, I was one of the naive brides who originally thought “I’ll just do everything myself...who needs a coordinator”. Thank goodness I didn’t try that. I cannot stress this enough to brides to be: you CANNOT do it yourself and you absolutely DO NEED MEGAN and her team on your side for your big day. I, like all brides, had some minor hiccups along the way: my car broke down on the side of a mountain on the way to
    Rehearsal, the linens that I supplied were a wrinkled hot mess, etc. etc. But honestly, we were not stressed about anything through the entire weekend because Megan and her crew had our backs the entire time and they crushed it!

So thank you again, Megan and team (the Heidi’s :), for making sure we got the wedding of our dreams. You guys are rock stars!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

Megan was the most essential part of my wedding. She had it all together and made sure everything went off without a hitch, and all of her arrangements were stunning. Do yourselves a favor and hire her, you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/08/2018

April · Married on 09/08/2018

I couldn’t be more thrilled on how my flowers turned out! I highly recommend Mrs. Brown’s!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

I found Mrs. Brown on Wedding Wire and I will forever be grateful for that. Megan is absolutely fantastic! She is down to earth and such a joy to work with. You can tell she is doing what she loves! I showed her several pictures from pinterest, gave her my preferences, the color scheme and she TRUELY delivered. My ceremony and reception looked like a dream. When my venue threw a curve ball with my cake table, Megan stepped up and made it look fabulous. I had 11 centerpieces, my bouquet, 7 bridesmaides bouquets, like 12 boutonnieres, 6 corsages, the gazebo piece and extra flowers on my cake table. My bouquet was absolutely stunning as were my bridesmaids'. She did a gazebo piece for the ceremony that was then moved to the sweetheart table for the reception and I could literally not keep myself from staring at it! Color and flower selection on point and SO FRESH! All of my arrangements were perky and gorgeous! NO wilting flowers with Mrs. Brown!! My only regret is only booking her for my flowers when I should have had her as my coordinator as well. She is the only vendor I have zero complaints with. Literally nothing but praise. I 100% recommend her. (I only have a few pictures to share since I haven't gotten my pictures back yet)

Sent on 09/19/2018

Carrie · Married on 08/24/2018

Her work was impeccable and exceeded what we dreamed of for our daughter’s sweet 16. She has so many connections. We had a date issue and she was able to get that solved without any issues. She is amazing to work with. I would hire her again for any big event!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2018

Booking Megan for floral, coordinating, and planning was the best decision I could have made! She is more than helpful and quickly responds with ANY and all questions throughout the entire planning process. She was there to guide us the entire way! Day of coordinating was fantastic! Our wedding day was perfect, and we couldn't have asked for anything more. If you're planning a wedding, I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Karin · Married on 07/28/2018

Megan is an excellent Wedding planner. She is very responsive to her clients needs, and is very creative with wedding ideas and decor. She presents herself in a professional manner at all times. She is very friendly and easy going. She $1,4definitely played a huge part in making the wedding a success!

Sent on 08/04/2018