Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Keri
    Keri C. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved working with Megan!

So happy we went with Megan at Mrs. Brown's! She was super helpful and organized in helping me make my initial decisions and was very easy to communicate with! I wanted to switch things up a bit and have a mix of cactus/succulents with flowers in bud vases and the centerpieces came out SO cute! Got multiple compliments on them and people loved having them to take home at the end of the night!

Instead of a traditional arch, Megan made us two flower towers so to say that stood on either side of us, one taller than the other, and it looked SO CUTE! Loved it so much and it was SO cute after when we moved them to flank our sweetheart table!

My bouquet was amazing! Everyone's jaw dropped over how beautiful and HUGE it was! She did an amazing job mixing different colors and textures for a unique bouquet, loved it!

HIRE THEM! You won't be disappointed!
    Robbin D. Married on 08/02/2022

All inclusive magic

Megan and her squad provided wedding planning, rentals, floral designs and event staff for our wedding. We were able to move our location to a private estate to keep our wedding day due to COVID cancellations. Megan really pulled her resources together and we were able to transform our Grandparents back yard into a magic garden.

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist's reply:

Thank you Robbin. We always love a challenge and so glad we were able to pull everything together for your special day. Sending much love and happy adventures in your future.
    Sanchez Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very professional and easy to work with

Megan and Stacey were very friendly and easy to work with. I highly recommend hiring them for your next event.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Allison P. Married on 11/29/2021

Absolutely amazing!

From the first email and phone call to the wedding day... everything about working with Mrs Brown’s Floral & Event Specialist was SO great!! I knew in the first phone call consultation that I wanted to work with Megan! Her response time after my initial email was so quick and her communication throughout the entire process was so helpful and reassuring. The floral on my wedding day was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and more than I ever could have imagined! I seriously cannot recommend her enough and I cannot thank her enough for everything!!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth L. Married on 11/21/2021

Hire her already

Megan of Mrs. Brown’s Floral and Event was recommended to me by 2 of my close friends as she had done floral for both of their weddings. From the first phone call with Megan, she was genuinely excited with us and I knew she was going to deliver on wedding day. She worked hard to understand our vision, was available when I had questions concerns or wanted to make tweaks. She kept a LIVE shared document so that we were all on the same page. I cannot recommend Megan enough. My only regret is not hiring her for planning my wedding as well.
  • Tania
    Tania O. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing!

Megan and her team did an amazing job. We had an Indian wedding but wanted to do dry florals for a more rustic vibe. She understood our vision really well and brought it to life. We loved how everything turned out! The ceremony and reception both turned out exactly how we envisioned it.
    Jenn D. Married on 10/16/2021

Captured Our Essence

From the beginning of our planning process, our planner was incredible! She made us feel heard, gave great suggestions and was always just an email or call away when we had any last minute questions. On the day of our wedding, she did a phenomenal of job making the venue look absolutely beautiful and captured the exact theme and feel that we were going for. I truly could not have made it through the day without her!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle S. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision I made for my wedding

Mr. Browns Floral & Events is a great company to work with. Megan is beyond wonderful. I hired her and her team for my wedding on 9.25.21 My husband and I want to give Magen a huge shout out for her professionalism, ability to stopping mistakes before they happen, fixing mistakes after the fact and most important she was amazing to all my guests. What more can you ask for!

Just a little highlight about this company and how they respond to situations, one of my bridesmaids turned into a drama queen and started changing things with my timeline and vendors. She reached out to Magen the Monday before my wedding and rearranged my timeline to fit her needs (crazy I know) Magen accommodated the last-minute changes and reached out to tell me about it. Needless to say, I was just as surprised about the changes as she was. After we fixed everything back to the original plan, my now, no longer invited to my wedding because she doesn’t understand boundaries bridesmaid continues to call and harass Megan about the wedding and continues to call other vendors and cancel them for my event. Megan handled her very professional and respectfully even though the crazy bridesmaid did not deserve it after how she behaved.

Megan was flexible and worked with to fix and rearrange everything last minute without complaining or making me feel bad about all the extra work she had to do (Thank you). Although this situation was very embarrassing for me Magen was a delight to work with and she always had a smile on her face. You are amazing and I’m so grateful for you and your team on my wedding day. Thank you for making our day perfect and memorable!!
    Kristin B. Married on 09/11/2021

Excellent!

Megan was great from start to finish, I hired her over other coordinators because she was the one responding to me most immediately. This was a trend she maintained through my entire 7 month planning process. She was always happy to answer any questions and offer suggestions even though I wasn’t paying her for the whole planning package- and I think this shows her true passion for making brides days are perfect. The rehearsal Megan took control of everyone just wandering around the venue which I loved cuz usually I have to do that kind of stuff. She’s professional and assertive and I really appreciate that in a person. We had two vendors not show up and she handled that perfectly and was very flexible. Highly recommend this company. I had a ton of decorations I was bringing and she handled that too, and set them up perfectly. Hire her!
  • Jenny
    Jenny Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing service and florals!

From the start when I Had my first conversation with Megan, it was great! I was in between picking flowers for my wedding but she made me feel so comfortable and Totally understood my vision. The process with Megan and her team was incredibly easy and I was able to send her so many pictures and ideas and we were able to brainstorm together to create my dream florals. The day of the wedding, Megan and her team were prompt and set up everything perfectly, just as how we envisioned. I wanted bright colors and they nailed it! On top of the amazing florals, I was working with the budget and she made Sure that we were working with in that budget. I would highly recommend Mrs. Browns Florals & event specialist to everyone. Thank again so much for making my day extra special with the perfect florals.
    Jon M. Married on 07/11/2021

Great coordinator

Very professional and amazing work. They delivered a truly excellent product.
  • Brenlyn
    Brenlyn M. Married on 07/11/2021

Exceptional

Megan and her team went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was everything we dreamed of. She brought my vision to life! Her team was organized, professional and accommodating.

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist's reply:

Thank you Darling! We had such an amazing time celebrating with you and your wonderful family. 🙌🙌🙌
    Corry B. Married on 05/08/2021

The Best Team!

Megan and her team coordinated and set up our entire wedding. We took the chance and booked a estate that had no staff for set up or management and Megan and her team came through. They handled everything from setting the tables to making sure all the trash was taken out at the end of the night. They made the entire event a success.

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist's reply:

Corry, we had such an amazing time celebrating with you and your family. It was definitely a party for the books. Sending much love and happiness on all your future endeavors.
  • F
    Faith H. Married on 01/29/2021

Such amazing service!!

Megan and her team are so wonderful!! So responsive, and communicated throughout the process of planning my wedding. They were so professional and sweet! My guests were raving about the service and how attentive they were! I knew everything would be covered with they’re services!! They cleaned up everything and ensured all the tables were taken care of. I’m so happy I hired them!

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist's reply:

Hello Faith, Thank you for trusting your event needs with our company. We truly had a great time celebrating with you and your closest loved ones. Happy Adventures and much success on all your future endeavors ❤️
    Chandler Married on 10/24/2020

Great experience throughout Covid struggles

Megan was so great! We unfortunately did not even get to do my actual wedding together due to 3 reschedules from Covid. Megan was so flexible and understanding and made the process so much less stressful. I am so sad that we did not get to work together on the final product. She completely understood the look I was going for and I found her to have some of the best pricing around! Would HIGHLY recommend working with her!

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist's reply:

Thank you Chandler for the service review. Im saddend that COVID came between us and we were unable to celebrate together. We wish you all the best and happy adventures! Cheers!
    Tony Married on 08/02/2020

Amazing Flexibility

Megan and her team were a dream come true. They designed our wedding flowers and coordinated the vendors. Every5ing was smooth and seamless. The flowers were beautiful and more than we expected. Great value and we are very happy.

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist's reply:

Thank you Tony for those kind words. Im happy to hear that you were pleased with our services! Best of luck on your future as Husband and Wife
  • Matthew
    Matthew Married on 08/02/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Megan did a wonderful job planning, coordinating, and decorating a gorgeous wedding at the Newland Barn in Huntington Beach. The bouquets she put together were impeccable as well. It would be an honor to work with her and her team again! I would definitely recommend to anyone needing similar services.
    Alyssa G. Married on 02/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So easy and exactly what i wanted

Mrs. Brown exceeded my expectations! Very responsive via email, easy to talk to, accepting of inspiration and very good at what she does! I will use her service for future events with no question on design or pricing. She knows what she's doing! Trust her!

Alyssa,
    Thank you for allowing us to design for your special day. We loved creating your custom floral for your ceremony. Happy Adventures as Husband and Wife!
    Therese L. Married on 02/10/2020

Best day ever!

As a previous confused bride planning the minute details of my wedding day, being cautious of vendors I pick while diligently spending reasonable amount of $$. I was grateful Megan was recommended to me by a previous bride that she made very happy. I too ended up being a very happy client. Very professional and quick to respond, also my favorite, she was very flexible with my indecisive attitude, and change things for me last minute. Most of all reasonable with her prices! Thank you Megan and team for for treating my wedding like it’s yours and for being flexible with my photographer and other decorators and providing them with what they needed to make my wedding day as perfect as it can be. ❤️

Therese,
    Oh em geeee!!! How perfect was your wedding day?! I’m so glad that the weather cooperated with us. It was truly a fairy tale come true from your inspiration to our designs.
    Thank you again for your business and we wish you happy adventures ❤️
  • Charron
    Charron L. Married on 11/23/2019

Megan is an artist!

Megan designed the bouquets for my wedding and they were amazing. I wanted a bundle of white flowers and some longer strings of greenery and they came out perfect. I had no idea what the flowers I wanted were called but I sent her some photos and she replicated just that. When she delivered them the day of I was so happy and couldn’t believe how beautiful they were and how good they smelled. I was very happy with her work. Highly recommend!

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist's reply:

Ekk!! Thankyou sooo much for sharing these amazing photos! Your wedding day was absolutely dreamy and we were so thankful to be apart of it.
    Happy Adventures as Husband and Wife ❤️
    Kandra S. Married on 11/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She was kind and contacted me many times , forgot one of our bouquets and quickly delivered. Excellent .

I would recommend her to anyone . Prices are really good and Megan is kind and friendly and communicates a lot.

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist's reply:

Thankyou Kandra! Congratulations again to your beautiful Daughter! Xo! We had an amazing time designing for her special day!
    Affluent E. Married on 11/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Always Professional, organized & responsible!

I am a wedding planner and I have been using Mrs. Browns Floral & Event Specialist for over 3 years now as my preferred vendor for my brides. She is organized, responds quickly, good prices and her work is beautiful. When planning a wedding for my couples a good vendor is very important and she fits the role. Thank you!!
    Heidi
    Affluent Events

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist's reply:

Thankyou Heidi! We love working with your tram and always look forward to the next event together.
    More success to come..
    Blake N. Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful day

Heidi and Megan were the missing piece in planning our wedding. They truly invested in our day and made sure that everyone was in time and did what they needed to do. They were the bosses of the day. We have so many great memories preparing for our wedding day. They made the planning so Easy and stress free by keeping us organized.

Blake,
    Thank you for being so incredibly involved in the planning process. Your attention to detail was key in insuring that we had all the information needed for us to do our jobs properly. We made a great team and your wedding day was simply amazing!
    Happy adventures as Mr & Mrs ❤️
    Carri S. Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent Service!

From beginning to end, the service provided was excellent, professional and the flowers were beautiful, exactly what was requested. I made a lot of changes throughout this journey and my requests were always met with professionalism and a smile. All this and a reasonable price.

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist's reply:

Thank you Carri! You were such a joy to work with! Best of luck in your future adventures! I’m sure you two will have a ton!
  • Annie
    Annie M. Married on 09/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a great job on a hard venue!

Our wedding was a bit of a logistical nightmare to say the least and that is why we hired Megan 2/3 weeks prior to help us with the details and day-of coordinating. We had already booked her company for floral in advance. We were so grateful with her availability to go over all the details and give us advice on what her experience has taught her over many weddings. She was fun and easy to work with and also meticulous at the same time. She did a great job of navigting las minute headaches like the photographer not brining an assistant to call out names for the big family photos to cutting the cake herself because the baker got into an accident the night of. Our rental company was rude and unprofessional to the groom day of and she called them after the wedding to attempt and recover some funds for us, which was above and beyond. She is a hard worker and will personally make sure your big day is a dream come true!

Mrs. Brown's Floral & Event Specialist's reply:

Aww Annie!! I love the picture! That venue is a bit of a challenge but I’m so glad that we were able to work through it and have a great celebration! Happy adventures!!
illustration stars