Temecula, Temecula, CA 92592 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Draping Wedding

Draping Wedding is a premier wedding florist and rental service in Temecula, California. This business is family owned and operated, and provides affordable pricing for weddings of every size. These dedicated florists will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your wedding decor is everything you’ve ever wanted. They guarantee great prices and even better design work. Choose Draping Wedding to make your wedding experience one of a kind.

Draping Wedding creates custom wedding packages for couples of every style and budget. You will get to meet with a consultant to discuss floral arrangement options, decor rentals, and pricing for the package that is right for you. Draping Wedding provides centerpieces, venue decor, custom draping, and much more. They will deliver and set up all items for your convenience.

Follow Draping Wedding on

Draping Wedding 5
Draping Wedding 6
Draping Wedding 7

Taichie · Married on 06/01/2019

Talented, Passionate Florist who went above and beyond on our special day!

Wow wow wow. Omar at Drapery Wedding did a phenomenal job with our flowers at our wedding! Finding a florist was the very last vendor I hired because I was having a hard time finding someone willing to work with my very limited budget who produced quality work. Usually people say "you get what you pay for" but in this case I would say I received more than I bargained for.
    Omar was very communicative prior to the wedding in getting our vision for the wedding and generating a very accurate quote, he stayed within. He even gave me very helpful suggestions to help with the planning. He made me feel like I was in good hands all the way through the wedding.
    He was in charge of producing flowers for the pergola, sweetheart table, 18 centerpieces, like 15 boutteniers, 3 corsages, 3 flower crowns, and 6 bouquets. He offered me his deal where he threw in my bridal bouquet, cake flowers, toss bouquet, and surprised me with so much more! When I walked through the reception and ceremony space I was floored that he even added more touches to areas I hadn't even mentioned. There even was a moment where I forgot my bouquet when I was doing my first look and he ran and got it for me!
    The flowers were just stunning and all my guests commented about that. What was also wonderful is he worked with my budget and didn't shame me for having a limited budget. He was very realistic in discussing price. Lastly, his customer service was beyond!! He even left after setup to setup another wedding, then came back to help transfer flowers from the ceremony space to the reception. I hadn't even asked him to do that! He truly went above and beyond! We will hire him again for future events and you should too.

Thank you so much Omar!! Finding you last minute was a relief with all the craziness of the wedding, you made it easy to book and work with you!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Draping Wedding 11
    Draping Wedding 12
    Draping Wedding 13
    Draping Wedding 14
    Draping Wedding 15
    Draping Wedding 16

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Tai!
    We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours.
    We count ourselves lucky to have customers like you

Heidi · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing and artistic!

Omar is so amazing, I planned my wedding in 3 months and his work blew me away, his flowers and decor for the aisle and cake was absolutely perfection. Everyone kept complimenting about the bouquets and the bridesmaid were so in love they couldn't wait to take them home. Everything fit the theme so perfectly. I totally recommend.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Draping Wedding 21
    Draping Wedding 22
    Draping Wedding 23

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Heidi!
    We count ourselves lucky to have customers like you

Draping Wedding Pricing

Draping Wedding Price Rates

Draping Wedding FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Draping Wedding 1
    FREE Bridal Bouquet

DON`T MISS OUR FREE PACKAGE!

FREE BRIDAL BOUQUET

FREE TOSS BOUQUET

FREE FLORAL CAKE DECORATION

FREE DELIVERY AND SETUP

(Within 35miles)

When we promise, we deliver. Let us make your wedding day stress free! keep in mind we can beat any written Estimate. WHY? Because, we are a family owned business and we work from our home with no overheads! We love to serve our community and the neighborhood.

• Temecula Temecula, CA, 92592 See on map