Draping Wedding Reviews

Draping Wedding 6
Draping Wedding 7
  • Angela

Angela Davis · Getting married on 09/30/2019

Everything was just perfect!

Because I couldn't find any reason not to Love this vendor, thank you for every single detail and the time you’ve spent to make my wedding so perfect, we loved working with you!

Keep it up Omar :)

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Draping Wedding 8
    Draping Wedding 9
    Draping Wedding 10

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Angela!
    We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours.

Kelsey Krug · Married on 07/28/2019

Fantastic florist

Omar did a great job of gorgeous flowers, stunning centerpieces, and very responsive. He made suggestions to help us save dollars by moving floral arrangements from the wedding to reception for us. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Kelsey!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Taichie · Married on 06/01/2019

Talented, Passionate Florist who went above and beyond on our special day!

Wow wow wow. Omar at Drapery Wedding did a phenomenal job with our flowers at our wedding! Finding a florist was the very last vendor I hired because I was having a hard time finding someone willing to work with my very limited budget who produced quality work. Usually people say "you get what you pay for" but in this case I would say I received more than I bargained for.
    Omar was very communicative prior to the wedding in getting our vision for the wedding and generating a very accurate quote, he stayed within. He even gave me very helpful suggestions to help with the planning. He made me feel like I was in good hands all the way through the wedding.
    He was in charge of producing flowers for the pergola, sweetheart table, 18 centerpieces, like 15 boutteniers, 3 corsages, 3 flower crowns, and 6 bouquets. He offered me his deal where he threw in my bridal bouquet, cake flowers, toss bouquet, and surprised me with so much more! When I walked through the reception and ceremony space I was floored that he even added more touches to areas I hadn't even mentioned. There even was a moment where I forgot my bouquet when I was doing my first look and he ran and got it for me!
    The flowers were just stunning and all my guests commented about that. What was also wonderful is he worked with my budget and didn't shame me for having a limited budget. He was very realistic in discussing price. Lastly, his customer service was beyond!! He even left after setup to setup another wedding, then came back to help transfer flowers from the ceremony space to the reception. I hadn't even asked him to do that! He truly went above and beyond! We will hire him again for future events and you should too.

Thank you so much Omar!! Finding you last minute was a relief with all the craziness of the wedding, you made it easy to book and work with you!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Draping Wedding 11
    Draping Wedding 12
    Draping Wedding 13
    Draping Wedding 14
    Draping Wedding 15
    Draping Wedding 16

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Tai!

Heidi · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing and artistic!

Omar is so amazing, I planned my wedding in 3 months and his work blew me away, his flowers and decor for the aisle and cake was absolutely perfection. Everyone kept complimenting about the bouquets and the bridesmaid were so in love they couldn't wait to take them home. Everything fit the theme so perfectly. I totally recommend.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Draping Wedding 21
    Draping Wedding 22
    Draping Wedding 23

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Heidi!

Carolyn James · Married on 04/12/2019

Intimate Wedding

Omar is so professional and accommodating. Everyone loved the flowers and he got the cake decoration exactly like my daughter wanted it and it wasn’t easy with all the changes. We had to order more the day before the wedding and he made it happen! It was beautiful!

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Draping Wedding 24
    Draping Wedding 25

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Carolyn!

Tim Roberts · Married on 03/09/2019

so special

We can’t thank you enough for helping to make our day so special .
    it couldn’t have been more perfect! All of the guests have been raving about your stunning floral decorations and so many have said that it was the best wedding that they have ever been to.

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Tim!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Kowala · Married on 03/08/2019

fantastic job

Amazing job on our flowers! he truly is a very talented artist, he's creative, a pleasure to work with and is as particular about the right flowers as the bride would be! The compliments at our wedding went on all night, people could not stop talking about how beautiful our flowers were. I am so grateful to Omar for the fantastic job he did.

Draping Wedding 26
    Draping Wedding 27

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, kimberly!
  • Joanna

Joanna Miller · Married on 03/06/2019

grateful !

I can't say enough good things about Draping Wedding and Omar. He really helped me figure out my wedding vision through the floral arrangements and taught me everything I know about flowers. He worked with my budget and gave me really great suggestions on how to meet my needs without blowing the bank; LOL.
    I'm so grateful and I can't wait for him to arrange the First Birthday Party of my Child :) Yeah I'm pregnant.

Draping Wedding 28

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Joannal!

Adam Taylor · Married on 03/02/2019

extremely helpful

Omar was extremely helpful and easy to work with. Everything exceeded my expectations, from the leis to the bouquets and the beautiful bamboo arch. Thank you very much, the best!

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Taylor!

Layson John · Married on 02/12/2019

We loved our wedding flowers :)

Omar's extensive experience definitely comes in handy, as he can recommend good combinations and decorations.
    We loved our wedding flowers :)

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Layson!

Riad S · Married on 02/12/2019

Great Job Draping Wedding !

I was the photographer at a wedding and truth to be said the flowers were so amazing every corner was exactly as it should be. I was capturing random photos without the hassle of picking the right spot.
    Can't wait for my wedding day to hire you guys

Great Job Draping Wedding !

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Riad!

Margot K · Married on 01/10/2019

My Daughters wedding

Thank you very much for all the care and attention you put in to Tiffany’s wedding and for enabling us to have a truly wonderful and moving day.”

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Margot!
  • Ghazal

Ghazal · Married on 12/21/2018

OMAR was SO easy to work with

OMAR was SO easy to work with and he used what he learned about us and our style to make arrangements that fit us so perfectly. Highly recommended

Draping Wedding 29

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Ghazal!

Julius Hesse · Married on 12/06/2018

Awesome Job

One of the most beautiful flower designer I’ve seen in my decade of being a wedding photographer.
    Awesome Job

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Julius!

Riwa G · Married on 11/10/2018

highly recommend

The flowers looked amazing and everyone was beyond thrilled with their arrangements. I have since recommended them to other brides.
    They work with brides to create their visions into a reality within a realistic budget. I highly recommend Draping wedding

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Riwa!

heather Jones · Married on 11/02/2018

I was blown away

thank you so so so so much!!!!!!!!! I walked in my wedding and I was blown away!!!!! It was even beyond what I envisioned!! I am obsessed with my flowers!!! Everything was just so perfect. You went above and beyond for me and my husband.
    we highly recommend!

Draping Wedding 30
    Draping Wedding 31

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Heather!

Liam and Emma · Married on 10/11/2018

Artistic florist

Artistic, with an eye for colors and designs.

was very professional while dealing with us
    knowledgeable about all types of flowers and what's the best to be used during our wedding to be suitable for the church and outdoor ceremony and be in harmony.

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Liam & Emma!
  • O

Olivia Mitchell · Married on 09/07/2018

The flowers were incredible

The flowers were incredible.
    Omar demonstrated his talent to work with our wishes and budget without diminishing the quality of the flowers. When all this came together on our wedding day it gave the event a really magical feel.

the wedding was in our backyard and it really looked so different with the white drapes and fancy chandelier and all the white flowers, it felt like its not ours I mean that looks so fancy.

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Olivia !
  • Laura

Laura Steves · Married on 09/06/2018

"He is kind, experienced, professional, and truly have a passion for what he does"

Omar is an amazing florist, a really talented artist! Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous! He made some suggestions about the flowers when I showed what we were wearing, I was thrilled when I saw his vision come to life! Our guests complimented the flowers all night, they were really stunning! Omar is a delight to work with, so detail oriented, creative and a really nice person! I would highly recommend Draping Wedding for any event!"

Draping Wedding 32
    Draping Wedding 33

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Laural!
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 08/16/2018

helped make my vision for my wedding come true

Omar is absolutely fantastic to work with. he is very creative and his floral arrangements are so beautiful. I walked in to our ceremony and reception space and was so happy with the result. he helped make my vision for my wedding come true. Thank you Omar! Thank you draping Wedding

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Mary!

Abigail G. · Married on 08/09/2018

My Perfect small Wedding

My fiancé and I chose Omar, the owner of Draping wedding, to do the floral arrangements for our wedding.
    Everything was really just on point
    beautiful arrangements
    centerpieces were eye-catching

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Abigail !

Thomas Perez · Married on 08/07/2018

helpful & friendly

During all the months leading up to the wedding we were in contact with Omar who was amazing. We obviously had so many questions and requests through not being able to be there physically, but he was there to quickly respond to all our emails and give helpful friendly advice for everything.
    I highly recommend Draping Wedding

Sent on 05/02/2019

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Thomas !
  • Lubna

Lubna · Married on 07/22/2018

Everything was absolutely beautiful and very reasonably priced

I've intended to write a review about this florist for some time and finally got a minute to do so. Let me just say that I've never written a review but that is what I used to find Draping Wedding. I have never been more pleased with any florist like Omar. Everything was absolutely beautiful and very reasonably priced. I cannot recommend them more highly.
    Great service, great flowers, great prices. I couldn't ask for more.

Draping Wedding 34

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Lubna!
  • Nataly

Nataly Sader · Married on 07/21/2018

we dreamed of it – personal, intimate, fun, romantic, classy and laid back

thank you from us both to you. Every effort, big and small, in anticipation of 25 July was appreciated so much. We all felt so welcome and will always hold a special place in our hearts…We had a day that we dreamed of – personal, intimate, fun, romantic, classy and laid back.
    Your guidance and suggestions were always fantastic and we’re grateful for your impeccable taste!

Regards,
    Nataly

Draping Wedding 35
    Draping Wedding 36
    Draping Wedding 37

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Nataly!

Evelyn R · Married on 06/10/2018

Thanks a million

Omar is not satisfied with "good enough".
    he worked tirelessly (seriously, he stayed up finishing final touches until 1am the night before our wedding) to make sure that every detail was thought through and ready to go.
    Thanks a million

Draping Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Evelyn !