8 Reviews for Florals by Patricia

Bouquets (1)
Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
8 Florals by Patricia Reviews

Patricia is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! She did our wedding in Malibu, CA on 12.21.17 and everything literally came out perfect. I was pretty sure of what I wanted in mind so I sent her photos of my vision. She executed everything I wanted and more!!! She was so professional, came super early, had everything ready, and executed everything flawlessly. I highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Marie, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Patricia was an absolute sweetheart from the first email I sent her! She is kind, prompt, and ready to take on any task to help bring the vision together. And that she did! My bouquet was STUNNING and more beautiful than I could have imagined. I felt that everything was completely dedicated and designed for me, even better than I thought I knew I wanted! Her floral decor brought the whole event together and made everything look absolutely picture perfect for our special day. So glad to have met and worked with her!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Hannah, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Patricia was amazing -from beautiful arrangements of flowers and the gorgeous arch at the ceremony to the centerpieces and accent arrangements for the reception. She made our wedding day stunning. We are really happy that we chose her. She made our day run smoothly by also helping transition flowers from the ceremony to the reception. Her pricing was reasonable as well and the end result was can be summed up in three words: professional, classy and elegant ..Choose Patricia and you won't be disappointed.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tammy, 6/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This review is LONG overdue. I hired Patricia to take care of the florals for my wedding, and she did such an amazing job. I smile every time I look at the photos of my wedding florals because they were just so perfect. In addition to beautiful floral arrangements, Patricia took care of the drapery for my (very large) alter. I could not have asked for a better person to handle my floral arrangements. Thank you, Patricia!

Photo for Florals by Patricia Review - Patricia handled the draping as well as the florals.
Profile Picture Marianne, 6/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Patricia did ALL my flowers for my wedding. They were absolutely stunning and everyone raved about what a great job she did and how beautiful they looked. I wouldn't have gone with anyone else. She went with me to the flower shop so she knew exactly what I wanted. I recommend her to anyone looking for a florist. A+++++++

Profile Picture Heather, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals

So amazing can she was so sweet and kind, her flowers looked amazing. She really made our wedding wonderful, so stress free. Had an beautiful wedding, thank you again!

Profile Picture User7524664, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My husband and I will forever be grateful for Patricia! Our wedding ceremony was a dream come true! All the floral arrangements were beyond what we expected, everything came out so beautiful and just what we wanted! She’s very flexible and goes out of her way to make her customers happy! Thanks for making the wedding planning process less stressful, you’re wonderful!

Profile Picture Karla , 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Patricia was amazing with my wedding bouquets and flower arrangements! She helped guide me not only with flowers but other wedding decor, really helped me pull together a beautiful theme. She was always very quick to respond to any questions I had, and came to with me to my venue to brainstorm. I highly recommend using her!

Profile Picture Carla, 4/29/16, 1 Review