Florals by Patricia Reviews

8 | Sun City, CA

8 Reviews for Florals by Patricia

8 Florals by Patricia Reviews

Marie · Married on 12/21/2017

Patricia is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! She did our wedding in Malibu, CA on 12.21.17 and everything literally came out perfect. I was pretty sure of what I wanted in mind so I sent her photos of my vision. She executed everything I wanted and more!!! She was so professional, came super early, had everything ready, and executed everything flawlessly. I highly recommend her!!!

Hannah · Married on 10/13/2017

Patricia was an absolute sweetheart from the first email I sent her! She is kind, prompt, and ready to take on any task to help bring the vision together. And that she did! My bouquet was STUNNING and more beautiful than I could have imagined. I felt that everything was completely dedicated and designed for me, even better than I thought I knew I wanted! Her floral decor brought the whole event together and made everything look absolutely picture perfect for our special day. So glad to have met and worked with her!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Florals by Patricia's reply:

Hannah, Thank you for the kind words ! You and Henry were a delight to work with. The swing he built for you was an amazing gift and brought such a personal touch to the day ! Wishing you many years of happiness and love !

Tammy · Married on 06/09/2017

Patricia was amazing -from beautiful arrangements of flowers and the gorgeous arch at the ceremony to the centerpieces and accent arrangements for the reception. She made our wedding day stunning. We are really happy that we chose her. She made our day run smoothly by also helping transition flowers from the ceremony to the reception. Her pricing was reasonable as well and the end result was can be summed up in three words: professional, classy and elegant ..Choose Patricia and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Florals by Patricia's reply:

Tammy, You and Scott were so much fun ! I will remember both of you and your wedding day with many happy thoughts . Best Wishes and many happy years to come !

Marianne · Married on 06/02/2017

This review is LONG overdue. I hired Patricia to take care of the florals for my wedding, and she did such an amazing job. I smile every time I look at the photos of my wedding florals because they were just so perfect. In addition to beautiful floral arrangements, Patricia took care of the drapery for my (very large) alter. I could not have asked for a better person to handle my floral arrangements. Thank you, Patricia!

Florals by Patricia 1
    Florals by Patricia 2
    Florals by Patricia 3
    Florals by Patricia 4
    Florals by Patricia 5
    Florals by Patricia 6

Heather · Married on 02/11/2017

Patricia did ALL my flowers for my wedding. They were absolutely stunning and everyone raved about what a great job she did and how beautiful they looked. I wouldn't have gone with anyone else. She went with me to the flower shop so she knew exactly what I wanted. I recommend her to anyone looking for a florist. A+++++++

Florals by Patricia 7
    Florals by Patricia 8
    Florals by Patricia 9
    Florals by Patricia 10
    Florals by Patricia 11
  • User7524664 · 1+ year ago

So amazing can she was so sweet and kind, her flowers looked amazing. She really made our wedding wonderful, so stress free. Had an beautiful wedding, thank you again!

Karla · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I will forever be grateful for Patricia! Our wedding ceremony was a dream come true! All the floral arrangements were beyond what we expected, everything came out so beautiful and just what we wanted! She’s very flexible and goes out of her way to make her customers happy! Thanks for making the wedding planning process less stressful, you’re wonderful!

Florals by Patricia 12

Carla · Married on 04/29/2016

Patricia was amazing with my wedding bouquets and flower arrangements! She helped guide me not only with flowers but other wedding decor, really helped me pull together a beautiful theme. She was always very quick to respond to any questions I had, and came to with me to my venue to brainstorm. I highly recommend using her!