Twin Oaks House & Gardens

San Marcos, CA View map Visit website
$15k - $20k For 100 Guests

$15k - $20k For 100 Guests

Twin Oaks House & Gardens is a vintage wedding venue in San Marcos, California. This gorgeous estate has a history dating back over 100 years, making it a unique location for your wedding. There are lush forests, gorgeous floral gardens, and cascading streams that encompass this venue and make it so special. If you are seeking a private, unique, and artistic space for your wedding, look no further than Twin Oaks House & Gardens.

Facilities and Capacity

This venue is great for intimate ceremonies and receptions. With a private garden gazebo and a gorgeous house/tent area, it can accommodate groups of up to 300 people. Enjoy the best of both worlds by celebrating a reception in the heart of a gorgeous garden surrounded by blossoming flowers, old trees, and bubbling fountains. There is also a get-ready suite available. It features a full-length Parisian platformed mirror, ten-foot-tall framed glass windows, and original hand-carved European furniture. There is also a private and secluded clubhouse on the north lawn where to unwind before the celebrations begin.

The professional wedding professionals at Twin Oaks House & Gardens provide excellent event planning and other day-of-event services that will make your wedding run smoothly and beautifully. Tables and chairs are provided. Options include round or banquet-style seating, allowing flexibility at each event. Chairs options include white wood folding or fruitwood Chiavari chairs. The seating can also be arranged in the gardens. Choose from the collection of 38 colors of cloth napkins to complement your color scheme and table setup. There is also a wide selection of elegant candelabras and centerpieces to choose from.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Open Bar
Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Lighting
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Dana D. Married on 11/03/2022

Best day ever

We just got married on Thurs, 11/3/22 (have a Thursday wedding, seriously!) and oh my gosh, I don’t even know where to start… Okay, I do, and it’s with Jenna. Jenna is absolutely wonderful and is the best wedding coordinator EVER. She made everything so exciting and fun and was such a joy to plan with. Day of, she checked in on us just enough and had everything arranged exactly as we discussed, and it was just so absolutely beautiful. She made our vision come to life and it was pure magic.

Speaking of day of, Katie is a total delight. She always made sure we had water and champagne and anything else we needed. The girls are the perfect amount of professional and fun, where it was so comforting to know you are in the best hands and everything is handled, but it also felt like family was with us the whole time. I had a beautiful conversation with Katie before I walked down the aisle, and I will always treasure that moment with her.
  • Sara
    Sara A. Married on 09/24/2022

A fairytale venue!

We got married at twin oaks house and garden 9/24/22! The venue is absolutely gorgeous- and was perfect for our Disneyland fairytale theme! We received so many compliments from guests on how beautiful the venue was. You truly feel like you were transported into your own oasis! I will admit the beginning planning process was a bit of a bumpy ride with our planners getting switched around- but we ended up with Jenna who I can’t recommend enough! If your booking twin oaks as your venue- you NEED to request her. She was an absolute dream and we are gonna miss working with her! She’s absolutely the sweetest person ever, and will go above and beyond to make your day run smoothly. Her communication is amazing and we felt so at easy knowing she was going to be with us on our special day. Again, Jenna is the best!!!! Also Katie was our bridal assistant the day of- and wow she killed it as well! Both the bridal and groom party loved her to bits! She always made sure we were taken cared of and got us food and water if we needed anything. If you truly want an unique and magical wedding venue- twin oaks is the perfect venue for you!
  • Emily
    Emily R. Married on 02/20/2022

Beautiful venue!

When I told a friend I was engaged, she threw out Twin Oaks as a possible venue. I looked at pictures online and immediately made an appointment to see it in person. It's the first and only venue we looked at but we knew it was perfect for us. Michelle is the first person we worked with in terms of selecting a date and other logistics, and she was so personable and friendly.

When we had to postpone our wedding due to Covid, everyone at Trademark Venues was so accommodating and helpful, and they were able to help us transition to our new date seamlessly. We had several different coordinators during our two-year-long planning-during-a-global-pandemic process, but they were all friendly and easy to work with. We eventually ended up with Mirae, who was kind, responsive, and extremely helpful.

One of the main reasons we selected Trademark Venues is because I wanted to do a lot of DIY for the wedding, but I didn't want my bridal party to be stuck setting everything up. Mirae and the Trademark team completely handled it - we dropped everything off at the beginning of our dress rehearsal, discussed with Mirae what should go where, and the morning of the wedding, everything was set up exactly to our specifications.

The day of the wedding, I didn't see much of Mirae, but I am certain she was behind the scenes working her magic because everything went off without a hitch. If anything did go wrong, I didn't hear about it, which, as the bride, I greatly appreciated!! I would also like to give a shout-out to Katie, a member of the Trademark team. She was AMAZING. After our ceremony, I mentioned to my new husband that I was going to kill someone if I didn't get one of the delicious grilled cheese/tomato soup shooters we had chosen as an appetizer. And bam - Katie was there with shooter in hand! She also followed me around carrying my train, made sure my champagne was always full, and reminded me to drink water. Thank you, Katie!!!

We had a build-your-own taco bar for our meal, and while Mirae brought us food, I was too busy talking to guests to eat! I heard it was delicious, though.

Several of our guests commented that ours was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended, and this was largely due to the gorgeous Twin Oaks. Highly recommend this venue and the Trademark team!
  • illustration stars

105 photos · 09/24/2017
Kevin & Jessica
42 photos · 02/02/2015

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
236 Deer Springs rd San Marcos, CA, 92069
Location of (Twin Oaks House & Gardens)

Twin Oaks House & Gardens frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Twin Oaks House & Gardens?

Twin Oaks House & Gardens includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Twin Oaks House & Gardens, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Twin Oaks House & Gardens includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

What are the most important characteristics of Twin Oaks House & Gardens in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Twin Oaks House & Gardens for wedding events is known for:
  • Garden
  • Historic Building

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Twin Oaks House & Gardens for wedding events?

Twin Oaks House & Gardens offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Twin Oaks House & Gardens offer?

Twin Oaks House & Gardens offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Elopements

What services does Twin Oaks House & Gardens offer for wedding events?

Twin Oaks House & Gardens offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Twin Oaks House & Gardens have available for wedding events?

Twin Oaks House & Gardens offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Centerpieces
  • Lighting
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories

What percentage of users recommend Twin Oaks House & Gardens and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Twin Oaks House & Gardens is recommended by 95% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in flexibility.

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding