236 Deer Springs rd, San Marcos, CA 92069 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Twin Oaks House & Gardens

Twin Oaks House & Gardens is a vintage wedding venue in San Marcos, California. This gorgeous estate has a history dating back over 100 years ago, making it a unique location for your wedding. There are lush forests, gorgeous floral gardens and cascading streams that encompass this venue and make it so special. If you are seeking a private, unique and artistic space for your wedding, look no further than Twin Oaks House & Gardens.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue is great for intimate ceremonies and receptions. With a private garden gazebo and a gorgeous house/tent area, they can accommodate groups of up to 175 people. There is also a bridal suite available.

The amazing staff at Twin Oaks House & Gardens provide excellent event planning and other day-of event services that will make your wedding run smoothly and beautifully. The list of event services includes:

• Lighting/sound

Twin Oaks House & Gardens 7
  • Karolyn

Karolyn · Married on 09/26/2019

A Vintage Garden Dream Come True

I could not recommend Twin Oaks enough! From the moment my mom sent me the link to the website, I fell in love. I wanted to know pricing so I contacted the office. They wouldn't really tell me what the pricing was without booking a tour first, which is fine because I loved the place and wanted to see more of it. I didn't live in the area at the time, so they were able to accommodate me by doing a virtual tour. My mom and I skyped in and one of the coordinators showed us around the venue on her phone and answered any questions we had. After the tour, we had a follow-up consultation with her right after. This is where we learned more about their pricing and packages. We ended up booking our wedding on a Thursday because it was about half the price it would have been on the weekend. After that, we were assigned Chloe Grogan as our coordinator. Chloe has been so great throughout the whole process. During our initial phone call, she asked us questions about any vendors we had booked, our wedding party, parents, etc. I have asked Chloe SO many questions over email and she has always been a delight to speak to and answered all my questions in a timely manner. When our 2nd meeting (The design meeting) rolled around, we were able to go in person! Myself, my fiance, my sister, my best friend, and my mom all came and they LOVED the place. We all sat down with Chloe, who was very nice, and she went through all of our options with us for napkins, colors, furniture, rentals, etc. It felt very easy and stress-free which is all I could really ask for with wedding planning. The catering meeting was done at another venue and there, we were able to enjoy an open bar and try all the options for food. Most of it was fine, but we ended up choosing a couple of awesome tasting items! (The Santa Maria Tri-tip and butternut squash ravioli were SO good!) Chloe ended up being our coordinator the whole way through and she was the BEST. She kept the rehearsal running smoothly. It was probably the smoothest rehearsal I had ever been a part of (even though the officiant was late). And the day of, she and the rest of her team were on top of it. I was running late to the venue and the assistants offered me champagne right away which was greatly appreciated because I was an anxious mess. I would start scrambling to take something somewhere in a panic and they would stop me and take care of it for me and offer me more champagne-they were absolutely amazing and I truly felt like a queen that day. Some of my favorite aspects were the twinkle lights all over the venue and the schoolhouse bell that rang when I arrived when our ceremony ended, and for our grand exit-just like a fairytale! Chloe would keep checking in with us on what would happen next and make sure we were ready. The day was over before we knew it and Chloe sent us home with a bag of food which we appreciated SO much because in the craziness, we missed out on trying some desserts-thanks Chloe!! Everyone loved the venue and the staff was so kind to us the whole process. I highly recommend Twin Oaks to anyone who may be considering it. It was truly a magical day for us thanks to them.

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Twin Oaks House & Gardens 15
  • Allison

Allison Haag · Married on 08/04/2019

Simply, the best.

I found Twin Oaks on Instagram from 3000 miles away. It was the venue I kept seeing pictures of and coming back to. We had a call with them and booked it site unseen. It was the BEST decision ever. The venue was a dream. It was my perfect garden fairy-tale wedding. All of the details and decor just fit so perfectly with the vibe of the place. The staff at Twin Oaks, especially our coordinator Kelsey (who is beyond amazing!!), are all incredibly helpful, professional and on top of everything. I live in NYC area and was planning the wedding from across the country, and I never felt worried about anything. In the end, our day was even more perfect than I could imagine. If you're considering Twin Oaks, book it! You won't regret a thing.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/27/2019

Fairytale Garden Wedding

We had a fairytale wedding at Twin Oaks House & Garden! The venue was perfect and we received many compliments from our guests about how unique of a venue it is. While the venue is beautiful, I need to give credit to Chloe and her fabulous team for pulling everything off flawlessly. First of all, Chloe is amazing! She is so calm and sweet. We only met twice and she quietly took notes, and on the big day everything was perfect! Everything was perfectly placed and decorated. She didn't forget a single detail. We had our dog in our ceremony and a lot of small details, and her and her team took care of everything. I'll admit I was a little crazy about keeping things on schedule and she was always there moving things along for me. The food was delicious, some of the best wedding food I've ever had! I heard from my guests that the bartenders were really cool too. Overall wonderful experience! I wish we could do it all over again! Pictures to come as soon as I get them from our photographer.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Twin Oaks House & Gardens FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Garden, Historic Building
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Elopements
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access