236 Deer Springs rd, San Marcos, CA 92069 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Twin Oaks House & Gardens

Twin Oaks House & Gardens is a vintage wedding venue in San Marcos, California. This gorgeous estate has a history dating back over 100 years ago, making it a unique location for your wedding. There are lush forests, gorgeous floral gardens and cascading streams that encompass this venue and make it so special. If you are seeking a private, unique and artistic space for your wedding, look no further than Twin Oaks House & Gardens.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue is great for intimate ceremonies and receptions. With a private garden gazebo and a gorgeous house/tent area, they can accommodate groups of up to 175 people. There is also a bridal suite available.

The amazing staff at Twin Oaks House & Gardens provide excellent event planning and other day-of event services that will make your wedding run smoothly and beautifully. The list of event services includes:

• Lighting/sound

Twin Oaks House & Gardens 7
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/27/2019

Fairytale Garden Wedding

We had a fairytale wedding at Twin Oaks House & Garden! The venue was perfect and we received many compliments from our guests about how unique of a venue it is. While the venue is beautiful, I need to give credit to Chloe and her fabulous team for pulling everything off flawlessly. First of all, Chloe is amazing! She is so calm and sweet. We only met twice and she quietly took notes, and on the big day everything was perfect! Everything was perfectly placed and decorated. She didn't forget a single detail. We had our dog in our ceremony and a lot of small details, and her and her team took care of everything. I'll admit I was a little crazy about keeping things on schedule and she was always there moving things along for me. The food was delicious, some of the best wedding food I've ever had! I heard from my guests that the bartenders were really cool too. Overall wonderful experience! I wish we could do it all over again! Pictures to come as soon as I get them from our photographer.

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Mindy

Mindy Hyman · Married on 03/22/2019

The absolute BEST venue!

My husband and I were married at Twin Oaks March 22, 2019. We had looked at right different venues and decided that we loved Twin Oaks for its charm and elegance. I kept reading about brides getting that “feeling” when they visited a venue that they knew was right. I didn’t feel that until I visited Twin Oaks. The planning process is great this way you don’t need an outside planner or props. They provide practically everything you need. Natalie was my planner and I’m so grateful that she was there to help me through the planning and on the day of. I cannot even begin to express how wonderful this venue is. Day of they took care of EVERYTHING, if there was a problem we were not made aware of it and never even noticed. I stayed relaxed and had the best possible experience ever because they literally took care of everything. All my decor was set up beautifully and I received tons and tons of compliments about how my wedding was the most beautiful wedding that anyone had seen. Thank you Natalie and Twin Oaks staff, especially food coordinations for accommodating my special requests. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Twin Oaks House & Gardens 20
    Twin Oaks House & Gardens 21

May Lim · Married on 01/11/2019

Dreamy Fairytale Secret Garden

This venue is so unique and there is something beautiful and new to find in every corner of the space. It's dreamy and romantic. The lights at night are magical! Twin Oaks has the beauty and flexibility to be so different and unique to each bride. No two weddings are exactly alike here.
    Not only is it breathtaking but the staff is incredible. Everyone is so helpful and professional. I also found that we got the BEST value for our money. They take care of so much that it leaves very little to stress about.
    For me food was really important and I didn't want just another bland chicken breast to serve my guests. I can assure you that the menu options are delicious and anything but bland. All of my guests have raved about how amazing the food was.
    I'd choose Twin Oaks House and Garden over and over again. I can't stop raving about how incredible my experience was there!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Twin Oaks House & Gardens FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Garden, Historic Building
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Elopements
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access