37 Reviews for SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant

No Denomination (2)
Vow Renewal (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
37 SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant Reviews

Your Officiant is one of the most important people you have at your wedding, and he or she needs to be able to make the couple happy and provide a memorable ceremony, and Jeff does exactly that! He is hyper organized, which is really helpful when planning a wedding is chaotic enough. He is able to hold an audience's attention and provides a very personalized ceremony that I will never forget! He really get to know you before the big day in order to provide an amazing ceremony. My friends and family all said that it was such an amazing ceremony and that Jeff made it very memorable. He also makes you feel very at ease at the alter because he provides ques so that you're not worrying about remembering what comes next. If you're writing your own vows he provides a printed version so that you don't have to fully memorize them. You really can't go wrong with him!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Laura, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

At first when looking for an officiant online I thought it was going to be too hard to find someone that fit perfectly with the type of person we were looking for. Someone who made us comfortable, made us laugh and most importantly, someone who brought God into our ceremony. Thankfully my mom found Rev. Jeff Saville and immediately sent me his information. From start to finish Jeff has been there for us to plan and rehearse the perfect ceremony. He gave us way more than what we could ever expect and we are so thankful that he married us. Jeff even gave us all the information in order to change my last name! If you are looking for someone who will exceed your expectations from start to finish, Reverend Jeff Saville is your guy! Thank you, Jeff. We are eternally grateful!

Profile Picture Roxanna, 5/18/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Orthodox Christian

Jeff Saville served as the Pastor for our wedding and he was amazing from start to finish. He was easy to contact and responded in a timely manner. We met him in his home where he provided an overview of what to expect on the wedding day, discussed extra ceremonies we wanted to include (coin, veil/cord, and sand), and marriage counseling. The practice we had in his home and during rehearsal made it very easy and stress free during the actual ceremony. He even provided tips on how to get great photo opportunities for the photographer. He was a pleasure to work with and made this experience easy!

Profile Picture Michelle-Ann, 3/14/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Jeff was wonderful. We planned our wedding from across the country, and we were able to hold our first meeting via facetime. He clearly explained everything to us in detail and allowed us to customize what we wanted in the ceremony. Overall, he did a great job and I would recommend him to any couple getting married out in Cali.

Profile Picture Ashton, 11/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jeff is absolutely heaven sent. His professionalism and passion is what makes him standout from the rest. We appreciated his flexibility and willingness to accommodate our situation through entire process. We are blessed to be united under God by this incredible ordained minister and will cherish our special day always.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jeff was absolutely wonderful. He was very professional and attentive to detail. My grandpa was a Christian minister, and has been gone for many years . I know he would have been so proud of his service that he did for my ceremony. Jeff got to know us well especially since my now husband and I are from Minnesota.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jeff officiated our 09/9/17 wedding in Fallbrook, CA.

Our initial interaction took place in his home where he had us bring a worksheet we completed that asked us about the qualities we love in our future spouse. We then shared these with each other and Jeff and the tears were flowing! He used our personal stories and worksheet we completed as notes to help him write a meaningful ceremony. Jeff is extremely organized and we received a detailed "blueprint" of our ceremony that we approved with him. It really put us at ease on the day of the wedding because we knew exactly what we were going to say, how we were going to stand, the order of our entrance etc.

The day of our wedding, Jeff was so reassuring and kind, which helped with the nervousness. His attention to detail was absolutely perfect - he knew exactly where to stand so as to let our photographer have the best shot of our first kiss! He also would make subtle hints towards us so we knew exactly what to do next without it taking away from our wedding. It rained on our wedding day and many guests told us afterward that Jeff was very positive and kind and told the guests that the rain was a blessing from God! We appreciated hearing that from our guests because I think it kept their spirits high during what would normally be a worrisome time in the rain!

After the wedding, Jeff graciously mailed our wedding certificate out to the city. This was such a big help as we left for our honeymoon a few days later and probably wouldn't have had the time to do it ourselves.

We recommend Jeff to any Christian couple who wants to have a beautiful scripture filled ceremony that will be meaningful for everyone in attendance. Thanks so much, Jeff!!!!

Profile Picture Aireesha, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I chose Jeff Saville to perform our wedding ceremony and we are so glad that we did. Our experience started with an introductory consultation in Jeff’s home. Jeff is very personable and we were very comfortable meeting with him in his home. He gave us a great overview of the way he typically conducts his ceremony and we went over some details about our relationship that would be incorporated into the ceremony. My husband and I also chose to participate in pre-martial counseling sessions with Jeff and I highly recommend this. It is worth the additional cost. Jeff does a great job in encouraging couples to talk to each other and initiate topics that every couple should probably discuss sooner rather than later. Jeff facilitated our wedding rehearsal and everybody was clear in what they needed to do; and more importantly, he performed fabulously at our ceremony as well! He’s good at keeping guests engaged and making guests laugh ? I did not see any bored faces in the audience, and we got multiple compliments from wedding guests regarding how beautiful and entertaining our ceremony was. Jeff has a great personality and sense of humor! If I had to do it over again, I wouldn’t consider hiring anybody else. If you hire Jeff, you will absolutely not regret it!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I chose Jeff to perform our wedding ceremony and we are so glad that we did. Our experience started with an introductory consultation in Jeff’s home. Jeff is very personable and we were very comfortable meeting with him in his home. He gave us a great overview of the way he typically conducts his ceremony and we went over some details about our relationship that would be incorporated into the ceremony. My husband and I also chose to participate in pre-martial counseling sessions with Jeff and I highly recommend this. It is worth the additional cost. Jeff does a great job in encouraging couples to talk to each other and initiate topics that every couple should probably discuss sooner rather than later. Jeff facilitated our wedding rehearsal and everybody was clear in what they needed to do; and more importantly, he performed fabulously at our ceremony as well! He’s good at keeping guests engaged and making guests laugh :) I did not see any bored faces in the audience, and we got multiple compliments from wedding guests regarding how beautiful and entertaining our ceremony was. Jeff has a great personality and sense of humor! If I had to do it over again, I wouldn’t consider hiring anybody else. If you hire Jeff, you will absolutely not regret it!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Professional, thorough, took command!

We hired Jeff Saville to perform our wedding ceremony 7/23/17. Prior to our wedding day, he had invited us
over to his home. First he sat down with us and got to know us and we also got to know his background.
He already had a draft ceremony written up prior to our visit so we discussed the details and then we went
through a mock ceremony. He guided us through every detail.

We selected a combination of standard and self-written vows. He had gave us some documents to help in the writing
of our vows. After we each emailed our vows to him, he proof-read and made a few suggestions.

The day of our wedding the venue coordinator did not show up due to illness and since we came from out-of-state most
of our wedding party was not able to be at the rehearsal 2 days prior. But Jeff came to the rescue and took charge.
He lined everyone up (military style, LOL) and gave them detailed direction on the ceremony.

During our ceremony, he was very professional and added a little humor. He read some beautiful passages from the
Bible. He also guided us through our vows and provided our self-written vows on parchment paper for us to read
and have as a keepsake.

After the ceremony, he was very detailed on getting the marriage certificate signed correctly and immediately so
that he could mail it in to be filed.

Our wedding ceremony went beautifully. We highly recommend Jeff Saville for your wedding! website https://www.socalchristianweddings.com/

Thank you Jeff!

P.S. I'm glad we did have to wear the shorts after all. LOL

Profile Picture Armeda, 7/23/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed

We hired Jeff for our pastor and we were really impressed with how professional he was. His wife was our wedding coordinator and his son helped with the music for our wedding. Everything went really smooth thanks to him and his family. I highly reccomend him to anyone. Our wedding was absolutely amazing!! Thank you Jeff!!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jeff was extremely awesome to work with! He married my husband and I on a Monday evening, and was kind of enough to stay late and take pictures for us as well. He made us feel comfortable, on a day we were both extremely nervous! Jeff filled out all the paperwork right after the ceremony, which was great because we would've been too anxious to do it right! (Haha) He just told us where to sign, and took care of the rest! Overall, it was a nice experience and we're grateful that he married us and made it a special day to remember.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jeff was incredibly helpful and passionate helping me and my new wife understand the true meaning of what it is to be married. We were invited to his home in Temecula, CA where he went out of his way to make us feel comfortable while trying to get to know us before our wedding date. We dove deeper into to our relationship and Jeff helped me and my wife really understand why we LOVE one another. It was a emotional yet very moving and special moment we shared and I would highly recommend using Jeff's service because he is the real deal when it comes to marriage and helping you understand why marriage is important. We completed a moc ceremony and had such a great understanding of how Jeff wanted to complete the ceremony. There were no surprises and everything he did was organized and well thought out. We feel Jeff led our ceremony perfectly and he was very professional and welcoming with all of our guests who attended. We give Jeff 5 STARS across the board!

Profile Picture Matt & Amy, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our experience with Pastor Jeff Saville was simply perfect. He and his wife Rebecca were unbelievably helpful, professional, and sensitive to our needs. From the moment we started communicating with him during the planning stages, all the way through the ceremony and beyond, Jeff was right there, attentive and completely involved. We are beyond grateful for his help in making this experience one of the most memorable of our lives.

Profile Picture Dan, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Vow Renewal, No Denomination, Licensed

I went on wedding wire.com to find an officiant for our upcoming wedding. Reverend Jeff immediately responded by calling me. He was very enthusiastic and willing to help. His fee for the ceremony and the rehearsal was more than reasonable. He came to our home to meet us and to run through the ceremony. He even gave us a choice as to what we would like him to wear while officiating. On the day of the wedding, he arrived an hour before to be sure that everything was in place and to review the ceremony with us. He was very professional and the service was beautiful thanks to him. Jeff even stayed after to greet some of our guests. I would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Maureen, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I really enjoyed Jeff as our officiant. We didn't pay him directly, we went through a wedding coordinator that set him up for us took care of the charges. We had a very small, intimate wedding overlooking the ocean in La Jolla. It was a simple, no fuss wedding so I didn't know what to expect as far as Jeff's services, but he contacted us prior to the wedding and sent a lot of detailed information and requested us to do some homework as well. We went back and forth a little via email before our meeting to make sure all of our ducks were in a row and he offered a meeting in his home in Temecula, but we chose instead to meet over the internet. Both my husband (well he is now thanks to Jeff!) and I were present for the online meeting and Jeff spent a lot of time going over all of the details of what to expect and what we will be doing throughout the ceremony. With all of his preliminary work, I felt confident that we were well prepared for the big day. On the day of, he was early as promised and made all of our guests feel welcome. He thought of everything and leads you through the all of details during the ceremony in case you are nervous. The outcome is a well-versed, coordinated, thoughtful, ceremony. Not only did my husband and I enjoy all of Jeff's planning and details, but many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed his commentary. They especially loved the part where he talks about our personal connections (remember to do your homework!) and that although religion played a role in our ceremony, it was not overbearing at all. I would definitely recommend Jeff as an officiant for your upcoming nuptials- you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Josie, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jeff was great! He had the perfect combo of friendly and Godly. He was the answer to prayer for our situation!! He was wise and practical and made our special day unique, and fun. His premarital counseling was also helpful and enlightening.

Profile Picture Steve, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He provided a wonderful personalized presentation of our love for one another throughout our ceremony. Our guests absolutely loved him.

Profile Picture Amber, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dr. Saville is amazing! My wedding went perfectly because of him. He knew exactly what he was doing and my guests even commented about how my officiant kept their attention the entire time. He made our day so special and I highly recommend him. Look no further. Book with him today!!!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We hit the lottery when Pastor Jeffrey Saville was recommended to us! Second-to-none as far as we're concerned! Driven by suddenness of my wife's mother's end-stage cancer diagnosis in Hong Kong, we cancelled our future Hawaii wedding plans and sought a virtually immediate very small Christian wedding. Six days after initial contact with Pastor Jeff we were married in a small historic Chapel with 17 guests plus Pastor and us (a tad more than our initial thought of a total of four including a witness) . Turned out a very lovely, so beautiful and deeply spiritual ceremony - far, far beyond our wildest imaginings! (Five days later we were on a non-stop flight to Hong Kong, certified marriage license in-hand!) Compliments of our ceremony abounded immediately after and then during our reception (itself a virtual "Love-in" it seemed; a continuation and expansion of the Love and Spirit that so permeated our wedding in the Chapel). Noteworthy were the remarks and enthusiasm of several of our long-time Catholic friends effusively praising Pastor Jeff's officiating of the entire ceremony; most notably his words on "marriage" and "love," the readings having been received by all far more profoundly thereby (especially 1 CORINTHIANS 13:4-8)! In short, we believe our remarkable, amazing marriage could never have been were it not for Pastor Jeffrey Saville's inspired direction and officiating at every turn! Heartfelt thanks, Pastor Jeff! May others be so fortunate!

Profile Picture User7735133, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My fiancée and I were looking for an ordained minister who could marry us on a short notice. After researching, praying, and looking at reviews, we decided on Jeff. Jeff was exceptional! Since our first contact, he was very prompt, thorough, and professional. We scheduled an appointment to meet at his home, and he provided us with a great and comfortable environment to discuss our ceremony. It was evident that he was visibly passionate and knowledgeable about what he does. He delivered a customized ceremony that included portions that were written in Spanish to accommodate our guests. After the ceremony, our guests praised Jeff for providing a memorable and concise ceremony which accurately portrayed our love for one another. My new wife and I truly enjoyed our wedding and we couldn't be any happier with the service you provided. Thanks again Jeff for officiating our wedding!

Profile Picture John, 12/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jeff lead our ceremony this past weekend (2/11) and I am so glad he was our officiant! Prior to our wedding day, we met and discussed options for the ceremony. He had great suggestions and some unique addition ideas. He was also able to get know us and provide a great sermon about the 3 types of love and how that fit into what we admire about each other, with some humor mixed in. After the wedding, many people told us that they loved the ceremony. He was wonderful!

Profile Picture Tanesha, 12/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Having Jeff be part of our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Not only did he help structure the ceremony but he also arrived to the venue early and kept the wedding on-time. He demanded attention and delivered a ceremony that kept the attention on my wife and I. Our friends and family all told us that they had never been part of a more meaningful and prompt ceremony. If you want a successful wedding, Jeff must be part of it.

Profile Picture Graham, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Jeff was amazing from the beginning. He was always on time and followed through with every FaceTime meeting we had, as we lived out of town. We both felt comfortable letting him do what he needed during the ceremony and he did not disappoint. All of the guest complimented on how professional he was, he sense of humor, and delivery of a meaningful message that was specific to both my husband and I. If we do it again to celebrate 10 years, we would choose him again. It was such a pleasure meeting him and having him be a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Anna, 10/21/16, 1 Review