SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant Reviews

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 6
SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 7

Suzette Reyes · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Reverend EVER!!!!!!!!!

Rev. Jeff Saville was seriously Amazing!!! He was always on time and was extremely helpful with everything we needed from start to finish! He was very organized and helped us stay on track. He made every step very easy and understandable. We got so many compliments after the wedding from our guest! They loved Jeff! I most definitely recommend him to every bride out there!!! He’s such a great man and we are so blessed to have found him!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 07/21/2019

Jeff is awesome!!

He’s very detail oriented & we loved that. We sat down with Jeff for like 4 hours in his living room going over everything for the wedding...& a little bit of football too lol. It was great to vibe with him! We walked away knowing we hired the right officiant for our ceremony. And just as we expected, he WAS the perfect officiant for our wedding. Thank you Jeff!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 8
  • Chelsea · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful and very helpful!

He made our wedding day stress-free. He was very professional and helpful. He shows compassion and patience at all times. He was part of what made our wedding a dream.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 9

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant's reply:

Hi Chelsea and Joey, your day really WAS a dream and thanks for choosing me to be a part of it! I've enjoyed seeing your many photos on Facebook of the ceremony and you celebrating at your reception! Thank you for the kind words--Many blessings! Jeff

McKennah Arbuckle · Married on 06/28/2019

Excellent! Could not have asked for anyone better.

Jeff was an excellent officiant! He is very organized and will answer any and all of your questions to put your mind at ease going into the big day. He has been doing this for many years! We loved his military background and could not have picked a better officiant for our special day! Thanks Jeff!

Sent on 08/10/2019
    SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 10
  • Nathan

Nathan Mckitrick · Married on 05/30/2019

The Perfect Fit

A month before our wedding, we still did not have an officiant. As panicked and desperate as we were to find someone, we still wanted to be sure that we chose the right person for our special day. From my first contact with Jeff, I knew he was the right fit. I could see that he was very experienced and truly passionate about what he does. He was extremely thorough during every step of the process, even with our short timeline. He took special care to ensure that our ceremony was memorable and one-of-a-kind, including not only God's Word, but also words that my bride and I used to describe our love for one another. I highly recommend Jeff and the services he provides. I could not be happier with how everything turned out on our wedding day. Thanks, Jeff! - The McKitricks

Sent on 07/07/2019
    SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 11

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant's reply:

Nathan, thank you for your very generous review. It was so much fun to get to know you and Victoria! I too felt we were a great fit and it truly was a joy to lead your ceremony and meet your families. Many blessings to the two of you in your new life as a married couple, and enjoy the next few years in Hawaii! Many blessings, Jeff
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 04/07/2019

Couldn't Have Chosen Anyone Better

Jeff is so fantastic to work with. He is extremely organized and responsive. He barely charges anything, yet in return, will give you so much of his time. He makes himself available whenever you need him and his quality of service is above and beyond. Jeff made the most important part of our wedding completely stress free and beautiful. We knew we could rely on him. He was always on time and followed through, including submitting our marriage license. He'll even wear what you want him to wear! Go with Jeff. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/29/2019
    SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 12
    SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 13

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant's reply:

Annie, you are so sweet! It was such a joy to lead the ceremony for you and Chris, at a beautiful venue like Serendipity Gardens. Thank you so much for your kind words. I know we will stay in touch--I enjoyed seeing your happy honeymoon pics on Facebook. Many blessings to you and Chris! Jeff
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 03/30/2019

Jeff should be part of your wedding dream team of experts (vendors)

My (now) wife and I worked with Jeff on premarital counseling, and also had him lead our ceremony. Jeff didn't just show up to read a script, he was the leader of the flow and logistics of the entire ceremony piece of our day. If you can imagine how hectic the day could be, this alone is priceless!

He also truly invested in getting to know us, and preparing us for what the ceremony would be like. Before the day, it seemed a little silly, but when the day came, remembering his tips for where to stand, how to stand, and other little suggestions not only resulted in better photo opportunities, but also let me relax as much as I could while up in front of about 145 of our family and friends (something I wasn't looking forward to). He was professional at all stages, punctual, flexible, friendly, funny, helpful, and I could go on and on. If you are looking for a key member of your "dream team" then look no further than Jeff! You will absolutely be glad you did! Thank you, Jeff!!!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 14
    SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 15
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/30/2019

Jeff truly cares about you and should be a part of your special day!

I found Jeff on Weddingwire and really liked his passion in uniting Christian couples, and others seemed to value his work as well. Knowing he has worked with couples who got married at the Mission Inn (where we got married) I felt even more confident he was familiar with our venue.

My husband reached out to him and he got back to him within less than and hour. My husband and I met with Jeff and instantly connected with Jeff. We decidee to work with Jeff on premarital counseling, and also had him lead our ceremony. Jeff truly took the time to get to know us the 6 months leading up to our ceremony. He wrote a custom ceremony speech that we loved and was personal and gave us options and ideas of certain prayers, vows, and bible verses to include as part of our ceremony.

As part of preparation for our ceremony, Jeff went over logistics of what the ceremony was going to be like from how we stand, hold hands, to where we pose when up at the alter or down the aisle for certain pictures, which seemed common sense, but day off, it helped us so much what to do and be more relaxed knowing how crazy and nerve racking day it was. We did get some amazing pictures with his tip!! ;)

Jeff was professional throughout our wedding planning process. He was friendly, understanding, flexible, and punctual. I highly recommend Jeff to be a part or your "A-team", he will exceed your expectations!! Thank you, Jeff!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 16

David Buenaventura · Married on 01/12/2019

Professional and Organized!

We hired Jeff for our Wedding Ceremony aboard MCRD San Diego on Jan 12 and he was absolutely the best! Being a retired Navy Chaplain he had no problem getting on base and he was extremely organized. His preparation, attention to detail, and devotion to our ceremony ensured that we ran on time with no hiccups. We're so glad we went with SoCal Christian Weddings, his price, professionalism, and service were top notch and we recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 02/14/2019
    SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 17
  • Myrissa

Myrissa · Married on 10/27/2018

Pleasant and very straight forward

Jeff did a fantastic job!

He is military which means everything is very methodical and planned out down to the smallest detail. All the details do make a difference of the out come of your wedding ceremony, it’s the most important part! So you want it to go smooth.

Since then we have been to other weddings and realized those details he made a fuss about really set our wedding apart from the others!

We were unable to meet up with Jeff due to my husbands work schedule but Jeff made time for us to FaceTime and practice ahead of time which made things a lot easier for us.

He helped us draft our vows and honestly thank god for that. It was too the point and no one was falling asleep during our vows or any part of our ceremony, most everyone was captivated the whole way through.

After our wedding guests were complimenting his unique touch of explaining “The 3 different types of love”. A few of our guests said they felt inspired to renew their vows after attending our Wedding!

Aside for accidentally calling me Melissa instead of Myrissa ;-) haha! I know If I had to do it all over again there’s no one else I would entrust with our special day than Rev. Dr. Jeff Saville!

Thank you Jeff you’re the man!
    - The Stevens

Sent on 07/25/2019
    SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 18

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant's reply:

Hi Myrissa, thanks for your very kind words! Your day with Evan was super special, and it was my privilege to help each of you with writing your personalized promises. Sorry for mispronouncing your name once of out about twenty times...I think my tongue got a little tied that once as Melissa instead Myrissa...but when everyone giggled, we knew everyone was listening very closely even 3/4 through the ceremony--we kept every guest's attention all the way through! Again, it was a joy to lead your ceremony and I wish you all the best! Very Sincerely, Jeff
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly personalized ceremony

We had quite a bit of trouble finding an officiant as both my husband and I were picky about who we wanted officiating our ceremony. We had interviewed several officiants before I stumbled upon Jeff's profile on here and knew he had to be our officiant. I could tell from his profile that he customized his ceremonies to fit the couple and had a wonderful sense of humor. Jeff did a amazing job tailoring our ceremony to fit our style and through our phone calls with him, he gathered information to make our ceremony personal and unique to us. We are so happy that Jeff was our officiant and received many compliments from our guests on how wonderful a job he did. He went above and beyond preparing us for our ceremony and made sure the ceremony was exactly how we wanted it. We highly recommend Jeff to any couples looking for an officiant!

Sent on 10/30/2018

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant's reply:

Kylie and Zack, what fun it was to get to know you, work with you to plan the ceremony, and then lead it for you on your big day! What you shared with me made it possible for your ceremony to have both humor and the real substance of your relationship! Thanks again for inviting me to serve you and all your guests, and these kind words!

Allison · Married on 10/20/2018

More than just an officiant!! Highly recommend!!

My husband and I can't say enough great things about Jeff! From the time we began working with him to the wedding day, he was incredibly helpful, honest, sincere, and so reliable!!! As we were planning a destination wedding, we flew to California to coordinate wedding details months before our wedding; because Jeff was aware of our upcoming travel at the time, he invited us to his home for one of our pre-marital counseling sessions with him. Only having previously FaceTimed with us a handful of times, it was such a kind gesture to open his home to us. We were so appreciative of all the time Jeff spent to get to know us and truly understand us as a couple. We're so glad we found him! We HIGHLY recommend going through pre-marital counseling with Jeff if you choose him to be your officiant! The first time we spoke to him, he made us feel at ease and confident he would fulfill all of our requests during the planning process and during the day-of! After having spoken to several other officiants in the area, we could tell Jeff was undoubtedly going to be the perfect fit for us. I could go on and on about the incredible customer service Jeff provides, but the neatest part about the entire process was that we truly connected with him beyond that of typical "vendor" relationships! When I say every bride & groom should hire Jeff, I mean it!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant's reply:

Allison and Michael, I'm so glad you're happy! We had the opportunity for unhurried planning and counseling, so your forethought and intentionality made it easy for me to serve you well and with joy! Thanks for the kind words and we will definitely remain in touch in the coming years!
  • Tyler

Tyler Trenkle · Married on 10/14/2018

One of the least stressful parts of planning our wedding!

Jeff is incredibly friendly, professional, and experienced. He not only delivers a beautiful ceremony but also has lots of tips to help you get the best pictures possible or just to help things run more smoothly. Of all the stressful decisions you may need to make or vendors you need to deal with Jeff made things as easy and painless as you could ever ask for!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 19

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant's reply:

Hi Tyler and Sydney, I'm so glad that while planning one of the most important days of your lives, and on that day itself, I was able to reduce the stress and anxiety for you! It was a pleasure to provide your premarital counseling, and I'm excited for your future together! We'll remain in touch!

Laura · Married on 06/02/2018

Your Officiant is one of the most important people you have at your wedding, and he or she needs to be able to make the couple happy and provide a memorable ceremony, and Jeff does exactly that! He is hyper organized, which is really helpful when planning a wedding is chaotic enough. He is able to hold an audience's attention and provides a very personalized ceremony that I will never forget! He really get to know you before the big day in order to provide an amazing ceremony. My friends and family all said that it was such an amazing ceremony and that Jeff made it very memorable. He also makes you feel very at ease at the alter because he provides ques so that you're not worrying about remembering what comes next. If you're writing your own vows he provides a printed version so that you don't have to fully memorize them. You really can't go wrong with him!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 27
    SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 28
    SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 29

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant's reply:

Laura, your wedding with David was SO fun and I loved getting to know you and your story together, and then lead the celebration of your official "I do's!" Thanks for the kind words and inviting me to be part of your love story with David!

Roxanna · Married on 05/18/2018

At first when looking for an officiant online I thought it was going to be too hard to find someone that fit perfectly with the type of person we were looking for. Someone who made us comfortable, made us laugh and most importantly, someone who brought God into our ceremony. Thankfully my mom found Rev. Jeff Saville and immediately sent me his information. From start to finish Jeff has been there for us to plan and rehearse the perfect ceremony. He gave us way more than what we could ever expect and we are so thankful that he married us. Jeff even gave us all the information in order to change my last name! If you are looking for someone who will exceed your expectations from start to finish, Reverend Jeff Saville is your guy! Thank you, Jeff. We are eternally grateful!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant 30

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant's reply:

Roxanna and Jeff, thanks so much for the kind words! You were so enthusiastic and didn't even appear nervous! It was a really great day and Falkner Winery in Temecula was a great choice for you! (Falkner always does a great job!) Thank you for the privilege of leading your ceremony! Many blessings to both of you!

Michelle-Ann · Married on 03/14/2018

Jeff Saville served as the Pastor for our wedding and he was amazing from start to finish. He was easy to contact and responded in a timely manner. We met him in his home where he provided an overview of what to expect on the wedding day, discussed extra ceremonies we wanted to include (coin, veil/cord, and sand), and marriage counseling. The practice we had in his home and during rehearsal made it very easy and stress free during the actual ceremony. He even provided tips on how to get great photo opportunities for the photographer. He was a pleasure to work with and made this experience easy!

Sent on 05/08/2017

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant's reply:

Hi Michelle-Ann, your wedding with Marvin was unique with your specially-designed veil and cord, coin, and sand ceremonies! And all at a unique and fun location! Many thanks to both of you for allowing me to serve you on your special day, and thank you for the kind words. Many blessings! Jeff (Rev. Dr. Jeff Saville)

Ashton · Married on 11/14/2017

Jeff was wonderful. We planned our wedding from across the country, and we were able to hold our first meeting via facetime. He clearly explained everything to us in detail and allowed us to customize what we wanted in the ceremony. Overall, he did a great job and I would recommend him to any couple getting married out in Cali.

Sent on 12/07/2017

SoCal Christian Weddings Officiant's reply:

Ashton, thanks for the kind review--it was so much fun to finally meet you and Andre in person and lead your joyful ceremony! What a great evening at Wiens Family Cellars! Many blessings! Jeff

Brittany · Married on 10/14/2017

Jeff is absolutely heaven sent. His professionalism and passion is what makes him standout from the rest. We appreciated his flexibility and willingness to accommodate our situation through entire process. We are blessed to be united under God by this incredible ordained minister and will cherish our special day always.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2017

Jeff was absolutely wonderful. He was very professional and attentive to detail. My grandpa was a Christian minister, and has been gone for many years . I know he would have been so proud of his service that he did for my ceremony. Jeff got to know us well especially since my now husband and I are from Minnesota.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Aireesha · Married on 09/09/2017

Jeff officiated our 09/9/17 wedding in Fallbrook, CA.

Our initial interaction took place in his home where he had us bring a worksheet we completed that asked us about the qualities we love in our future spouse. We then shared these with each other and Jeff and the tears were flowing! He used our personal stories and worksheet we completed as notes to help him write a meaningful ceremony. Jeff is extremely organized and we received a detailed "blueprint" of our ceremony that we approved with him. It really put us at ease on the day of the wedding because we knew exactly what we were going to say, how we were going to stand, the order of our entrance etc.

The day of our wedding, Jeff was so reassuring and kind, which helped with the nervousness. His attention to detail was absolutely perfect - he knew exactly where to stand so as to let our photographer have the best shot of our first kiss! He also would make subtle hints towards us so we knew exactly what to do next without it taking away from our wedding. It rained on our wedding day and many guests told us afterward that Jeff was very positive and kind and told the guests that the rain was a blessing from God! We appreciated hearing that from our guests because I think it kept their spirits high during what would normally be a worrisome time in the rain!

After the wedding, Jeff graciously mailed our wedding certificate out to the city. This was such a big help as we left for our honeymoon a few days later and probably wouldn't have had the time to do it ourselves.

We recommend Jeff to any Christian couple who wants to have a beautiful scripture filled ceremony that will be meaningful for everyone in attendance. Thanks so much, Jeff!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • AndyJ

Vanessa · Married on 09/03/2017

My husband and I chose Jeff Saville to perform our wedding ceremony and we are so glad that we did. Our experience started with an introductory consultation in Jeff’s home. Jeff is very personable and we were very comfortable meeting with him in his home. He gave us a great overview of the way he typically conducts his ceremony and we went over some details about our relationship that would be incorporated into the ceremony. My husband and I also chose to participate in pre-martial counseling sessions with Jeff and I highly recommend this. It is worth the additional cost. Jeff does a great job in encouraging couples to talk to each other and initiate topics that every couple should probably discuss sooner rather than later. Jeff facilitated our wedding rehearsal and everybody was clear in what they needed to do; and more importantly, he performed fabulously at our ceremony as well! He’s good at keeping guests engaged and making guests laugh ? I did not see any bored faces in the audience, and we got multiple compliments from wedding guests regarding how beautiful and entertaining our ceremony was. Jeff has a great personality and sense of humor! If I had to do it over again, I wouldn’t consider hiring anybody else. If you hire Jeff, you will absolutely not regret it!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Vanessa · Married on 09/03/2017

My husband and I chose Jeff to perform our wedding ceremony and we are so glad that we did. Our experience started with an introductory consultation in Jeff’s home. Jeff is very personable and we were very comfortable meeting with him in his home. He gave us a great overview of the way he typically conducts his ceremony and we went over some details about our relationship that would be incorporated into the ceremony. My husband and I also chose to participate in pre-martial counseling sessions with Jeff and I highly recommend this. It is worth the additional cost. Jeff does a great job in encouraging couples to talk to each other and initiate topics that every couple should probably discuss sooner rather than later. Jeff facilitated our wedding rehearsal and everybody was clear in what they needed to do; and more importantly, he performed fabulously at our ceremony as well! He’s good at keeping guests engaged and making guests laugh :) I did not see any bored faces in the audience, and we got multiple compliments from wedding guests regarding how beautiful and entertaining our ceremony was. Jeff has a great personality and sense of humor! If I had to do it over again, I wouldn’t consider hiring anybody else. If you hire Jeff, you will absolutely not regret it!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Armeda · Married on 07/23/2017

Professional, thorough, took command!

We hired Jeff Saville to perform our wedding ceremony 7/23/17. Prior to our wedding day, he had invited us
    over to his home. First he sat down with us and got to know us and we also got to know his background.
    He already had a draft ceremony written up prior to our visit so we discussed the details and then we went
    through a mock ceremony. He guided us through every detail.

We selected a combination of standard and self-written vows. He had gave us some documents to help in the writing
    of our vows. After we each emailed our vows to him, he proof-read and made a few suggestions.

The day of our wedding the venue coordinator did not show up due to illness and since we came from out-of-state most
    of our wedding party was not able to be at the rehearsal 2 days prior. But Jeff came to the rescue and took charge.
    He lined everyone up (military style, LOL) and gave them detailed direction on the ceremony.

During our ceremony, he was very professional and added a little humor. He read some beautiful passages from the
    Bible. He also guided us through our vows and provided our self-written vows on parchment paper for us to read
    and have as a keepsake.

After the ceremony, he was very detailed on getting the marriage certificate signed correctly and immediately so
    that he could mail it in to be filed.

Our wedding ceremony went beautifully. We highly recommend Jeff Saville for your wedding! website https://www.socalchristianweddings.com/

Thank you Jeff!

P.S. I'm glad we did have to wear the shorts after all. LOL

Sent on 08/10/2017

Erin · Married on 07/22/2017

We hired Jeff for our pastor and we were really impressed with how professional he was. His wife was our wedding coordinator and his son helped with the music for our wedding. Everything went really smooth thanks to him and his family. I highly reccomend him to anyone. Our wedding was absolutely amazing!! Thank you Jeff!!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Danielle · Married on 07/17/2017

Jeff was extremely awesome to work with! He married my husband and I on a Monday evening, and was kind of enough to stay late and take pictures for us as well. He made us feel comfortable, on a day we were both extremely nervous! Jeff filled out all the paperwork right after the ceremony, which was great because we would've been too anxious to do it right! (Haha) He just told us where to sign, and took care of the rest! Overall, it was a nice experience and we're grateful that he married us and made it a special day to remember.

Sent on 07/26/2017