Classy Kay Events Reviews

30 | Temecula, CA

30 Reviews for Classy Kay Events

30 Classy Kay Events Reviews

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2018

Classy Kay Events did such a perfect job making my dream wedding Vision come to life. I would highly recommend Cassie who was professional, on top of everything, extremely helpful and knew her stuff! Her amazing husband Alex, who stepped in and officiated us last minute. Thank you so much for everything you did for us! - Tyler and Alyssa Joy

Classy Kay Events 1

Gina · Married on 09/15/2018

Cassie worked so hard work on our wedding and everything was absolutely perfect and ran so smoothly thanks to her and her fabulous team! Without Cassie our wedding would not have been possible and we can not thank her enough for everything! She was such a pleasure to work with and really kept me sane doing the whole process! She was on top of everything and made me feel comfortable knowing that she was handling everything and I had nothing to worry or stress out about. Every time I asked for something else while planning she said yes and executed all of our requests flawlessly. I was truly blown away by how smoothly the whole day ran, how perfectly everything was and how on top of everything she was. Cassie is a true rock star! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Truly from the bottom of our hearts Classy Kay Events made our big day so special and perfect. They are the best!!

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2018

I cannot day enough good things about cassie! I am a control freak and type A so it was super hard to give any control away for mine and my husbands wedding. But cassie made me feel so comfortable, it was easy to trust her. From our first time meeting I knew she was the coordinator for us. I had gone through two other coordinators because of people being unorganized and that was one of my main concerns, but cassie is so organized and detailed oriented, I didn’t have to worry at all. She worked so hard the day of our wedding (and the weeks leading up) she was on top of it all and made the day super easy and seamless. Definitely everything we wanted in a coordinator and MORE! She exceeded our expectations and we truly are so grateful for her and appreciate her hard work. We highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Classy Kay Events's reply:

Wow brittany Jones! That just made my day! Thank you so much for sharing your good experience! It means more to me then you'll ever know! I am so happy I was able to be there for your wedding day! It was beautiful and you were beautiful! Thank you a million times!

Jescel · Married on 07/19/2018

Amazing wedding coordinator!!

Monique is the best! She and her team are very professional! She really made me feel comfortable and stress free on my wedding day! She really made sure we had the wedding of our dreams! They executed all our requests professionally! Chris and I are very thankful to Monique for being so professional and very passionate to her craft! We Love you Monique! Thank you soo much for everything!!

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2018

Not enough good words to say about Cassandra. Not only is she so sweet, she is organized, detail oriented, hard working, and did everything she could to make my day as easy and smooth as possible. My whole day went so perfectly all thanks to her. Guests came up to me throughout my reception saying that they had never been to a wedding so organized and smooth! 10/10 for Classy Kay Events!

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

The Classy Kay Events team was AMAZING! I remember before my first phone conversation with Cassie I had written down a million questions and before the conversation was over they were all answered and I hadn't even asked the questions! I also felt the stress level go down the minute I booked them. From the get go I knew they had everything under control. It was the best decision I made to hire Classy Kay as my day of coordinator/s. They worked so well with my venue coordinator, as well as, my other vendors. Many of my friends pre-wedding kept saying to me "Prepare yourself for something to go wrong on your wedding day." Everything went perfect and I give a lot of credit to this amazing team. Thanks so much for making our wedding day amazing.

Miranda · Married on 04/20/2018

Cassandra!! This woman was born to be a coordinator! She was my day of coordinator and with her by our side, my husband and I had NO worries! We knew she'd handle everything. She did an amazing job and we were so thankful to have her! She’s such a sweet person and she will lay down the law if she needed to (exactly what you need in a coordinator!) She was completely understandable and sweet when we explained our vision, and she executed! I’ve had multiple guests comment on how amazing and fluid the day was, and even an aunt who did event planning and coordinating for decades (and is very picky and hard to please) say she was completely impressed by how put together the day was. Thank you Cassandra and the Classy Kay team! We are so grateful to have had you on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Classy Kay Events 2

Classy Kay Events's reply:

Wow Miranda!!!! That just brought the biggest smile to my face and a warmth to my heart! I am so happy you were happy with our service! You were a beautiful bride and I feel so honored to have been there for you on such an important day. It was my pleasure! Thank you so much for sharing these kind works, it means more to me then I can express!

Jerica · Married on 09/30/2017

Brad and I are so beyond thankful we found and chose Cassandra as our day of wedding coordinator. From the very first meeting we knew we were in good hands as she pays close attention to details, was asking us questions on items we hadn’t thought of, and you could tell she truly cared about our thoughts and vision for our wedding. She is also the sweetest, kindest, thoughtful, caring, professional coordinator we could have ever asked for. She was very quick to call/text/email us back when questions came up. The day of the wedding she did an absolutely amazing job with setting up all the details and coordination all the events and guest throughout the night. She made our wedding day so fun and stress free, Brad and I honestly didn’t worry for one second as everything was taken care of. We are so thankful and appreciative for all Cassandra did for us leading up to the wedding and on our actual wedding day. I would recommend Cassandra/Classy Kay Events to anyone and everyone as she truly is the best!!!!! Thank you Cassandra!!!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Classy Kay Events 8
    Classy Kay Events 9
    Classy Kay Events 10

Classy Kay Events's reply:

Wow Jerica, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience! It means so much to me that you were so happy with our service! It means more to me then you'll ever know that you shared this wonderful review! Thank you again and congratulations! You and Brad are amazing and I feel so blessed to have been your coordinator!

Raleigh · Married on 09/22/2017

I could sing Cassie's praises forever. Her and Silvanna are truly amazing. Silvanna was actually our main coordinator the day of our wedding, with her assistant Madison who was also wonderful. Silvanna thought of things that my (now) husband and I didn't think of. I felt like she was always five steps ahead of us in her planning. She dealt with our rambunctious bridal party so professionally. She made sure that my husband and I never needed anything. She handled every aspect of our decor and ensured we received everything at the end. She even loaded my mom's van up with all of our decor and gifts. She cleaned the bridal suite, brought me snacks when I was feeling a little nauseous before the ceremony (lol), helped bustle my dress, directed guests, acted as a liaison between the DJ, photographer and videographer, made sure everyone received their designated meal, I could go on and on. We even misplaced a few placecards and she took the names and their assigned seats and made sure each guest knew where they were sitting. Cassie runs a well oiled machine and it's obvious by who she has working for her. My husband and I said over and over throughout the night, how happy we were to have Silvanna. Nothing phased her and our wedding was literally PERFECT.

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2017

The best wedding coordinator ever, could not of done it with out her !!

Brittani · Married on 07/08/2017

When we first started planning our wedding, we were sure that we could do it all ourselves. We planned a DIY venue with a minimal budget, and about two months into this planning, I had decided to meet with Cassie to just get an idea of what coordinators cost, and potential value in hiring one. Once I met with her we had an instant connection, and she mentioned some things I would not have even have thought of in regards to coordinating my own wedding. I was stunned by her level of professionalism, the amount of connections (with discounts), and her quickness to see my vision. Needless to say we booked her for full coordination; from start to finish. However, Cassie had her work cut out for her by taking us on. About three months after our relationship started, my husband and I decided we needed to switch venues for our wedding (less than 5 months away now). We had almost all of our vendors booked, with deposits set in place, & save the dates had already been sent. Cassie was EXCELLENT in going above and beyond, reaching out to all venues she knew would meet our requirements as well as keep our date. She scheduled everything for us, and was able to help us narrow down options. She found the perfect venue, with our date, and we were able to bring all of our vendors we had already booked! What a blessing!
    Now for our wedding day, it was the hottest day of the year, and thunderstorms were in the forecast. Our venue was not able to have covering because of the amount of trees. Cassie and her team hustled all day long! When I got to the venue, I was breathless. I could not believe how well she brought my vision to life, and how beautiful it all looked. The night was flawless. The team organized with all the vendors, made sure the event flowed perfectly, and catered to my husband and I the entire night. We are forever and eternally grateful for Classy Kay Events for making our dream into a reality, and exceeding all of our expectations. Perfection and professionalism!

Jordan · Married on 06/24/2017

There are no words to describe how perfect my wedding was, and it is all thanks to Cassandra Vazquez! I met with Cassie after receiving over 20 different names for planners, and her comment stuck out the most because of how sincere she was. I originally was looking for day of coordinating, but was blown away with Cassie's personality and hired her on the spot for full coordinating. Definitely the best decision I have ever made! I never once stressed because Cassie was always a text or phone call away and instantly solved any issue I thought I had. Her bubbly personality helps put you at ease, but she also listened to everything I said and made sure everything was perfect. Planning was more than perfect, everything was so smooth and Cassie truly has an eye for setting everything up. But on the day, I was completely blown away. She was so calm and had a solution for everything! Cassie, was every where at the right moment and fixed any problem without even worrying. I am so thankful for Cassie, but miss going to her adorable office already!

Corrie · Married on 05/27/2017

I don't have enough great things to say about Cassandra and her company! When I started wedding planning I didn't think I needed a day of coordinator, but after meeting with Cassandra boy was I wrong! She fit into my budget perfectly! She has an incredible touch for detail and always responded to my messages promptly! I felt relief on my wedding day knowing she was in charge! My rehearsal went perfect and I received many comments from my family and friends how impressed they were with Cassandra! On my wedding day she thought of everything! I forgot a few decor pieces but she brought items of her own to replace the missing items without me even having to ask! Things I didn't even think of she already had covered! My day went off without a hitch from beginning to end. And if there was a problem, she made sure I had no idea of it until it was already fixed! She kept me on schedule, hydrated, and happy! I highly recommend her for all your wedding needs!

Chelsea · Married on 05/20/2017

When my husband and I got engaged, I knew I had a vision of what I wanted for a wedding, but when it was time to actually start planning and people were asking me all these questions I ended up like a deer in headlights not knowing how to answer, what to do, where to go. I knew I needed and wanted a planner/coordinator by my side. I had just stumbled upon Cassie while meeting with my photographer and I set up a consolation to meet her. Honestly, it was absolutely love at first sight when I met Cassie LOL! She is the type of person that makes you feel welcomed, comfortable, supported, and loved throughout every aspect of the planning and wedding experience. I hired Cassie as my full time planner and I sincerely encourage anyone who is planning a wedding to use her. She makes the entire experience something memorable and EASY. I never felt stressed or overwhelmed and I have ALWAYS felt that no matter the time of day or night, Cassie is there for any questions or tasks I needed help with. I would send her pictures of ideas at midnight and before I knew it she would have suggestions or even the exact store of where to get it (she KNOWS her stuff).

Now lets get to wedding day... almost every single person involved in the wedding and as a guest mentioned how SMOOTH everything went. From the early morning Cassie was in and out of the bridal suite making sure everyone was happy and had everything they needed, while simultaneously setting up the entire wedding down below. At one point we needed toilet paper and this girl stopped what she was doing and WALKED up this long huge hill (in almost 100 degree heat) just to get us toilet paper... it is those little things that show Cassie's hard work and passion for what she does to make sure your wedding and wedding experience is an absolute dream. At the end of the night, she had everything packed up in our cars and ready to go so seamlessly for us to enjoy our journey as husband as wife. THANK YOU CASSIE!!

Stephanie · Married on 05/13/2017

Seriously by far the best Cordinator around! Cassie is a absolute sweetheart and you can tell she truly loves what she does. Her attention to detail is on point! We've had the pleasure of working many weddings with Cassie and she is amazing!! Definitely will refer all of our brides to Classy Kay Events!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Classy Kay Events's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Stephanie!!! Your amazing!

Alisha · Married on 03/31/2017

I can't rant and rave enough about Cassie!!! She was phenomenal! I honestly don't think my wedding day would have ran so smooth without her. Anytime I needed something, she was right there with it. Other guests of my wedding party also noticed how amazing she was and loved her! They told me it was like she was a genie in a bottle, right there with whatever they needed in that moment.

I was required to get a day-of-coordinator, which I originally felt a little hesitant with and prioritized last on my list. Turns out, it was by far the BEST vendor I booked and worth every single penny plus more. She went over and beyond her job description, helped me with the detail cards for my invitations and even spent a Friday night with me putting together my escort cards. She made sure everything was perfect and I am quite the OCD person, but was able to sit back and relax while putting all my trust into her! I just can't say enough about Cassie and her wonderful business. I have made a forever friend and would most highly recommend her to ANYONE wanting to have a wonderful and perfect wedding day!!! Classy Kay Events all the way!!!

Natalie · Married on 11/19/2016

Cassie was amazing! After just our first meeting, I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Every conversation with her eased my mind as I pulled together my vision for the wedding. I finally had the peace of mind that the day would go off without a hitch, and I knew I was in the best hands. Even my husband noticed my stress melting away, and agreed that Cassie's help was worth every penny! We had our entire wedding at our church, so we had to rent or bring in just about everything. I dropped off centerpieces and boxes of decor for her to set up the night before, and I left it all in her capable hands as I hurriedly told her my final ideas. She seamlessly worked with vendors and set up the ceremony, intermission, and reception areas, making sure every detail was in place, with everything I asked for and more! Rehearsal ran smoothly thanks to her--she even took great care with the 6 kiddos in our wedding party! I knew that with her help, this would be the fairytale wedding we had planned. On wedding day, she was on top of EVERYTHING, with our schedule down to a science. She had a smile on her face and had such a positive energy! After our ceremony, walking into our reception was a dream! She even hand-delivered our plates of buffet food so we could just sit and enjoy those first moments of being married. I cannot thank Cassie enough for taking such good care of us and our guests! I highly recommend her services. THE BEST DECISION I MADE FOR OUR WEDDING, HANDS DOWN!

Therese · Married on 10/29/2016

It was a real treat to have a wedding planner like Cassandra! She and her husband took care of every detail to make our day amazing. Her recommendations of vendors was spot on and her professionalism and creativity made our backyard wedding as magnificent as having it at an elaborate venue. I felt truly spoiled on our Big Day. Amazing job Cassandra!

Megan · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I could not have asked for a better and more cheerful person to help us plan our wedding from beginning to end. Cassie was always there to answer my questions in a timely manner and always gave such great recommendations to help make difficult choices. Whenever anyone asked me if I was stressed planning my wedding I would always say no because I had an amazing wedding planner that I completely trusted to make our day one that we would not forget. The week of my wedding my father went into the hospital and was unable to attend our wedding and she made sure that I did not have to worry about anything the week of so that I could focus on my family and I can not thank her enough for going above and beyond for us during that time. My wedding day ran so smoothly and flowed so nice that guests are still commenting to me how great my wedding was in comparison to others they had been to. Not only did she make my wedding day great but also helped me to plan my rehearsal dinner which went awesome as well. Cassie really knows what she is doing and she has such a love and passion for what she does. Don't second guess hiring a wedding planner especially her you will not regret it!

- Megan and George Goff

Deisy · Married on 10/15/2016

We cannot find enough words to express our gratitude for Classy Kay Events. Planning our wedding was extremely customized. We rented a ranch and then had separate vendors for every single item imaginable. Keeping this in mind, we knew our day of coordination team was going to have a huge job ahead of them. We interviewed many event planning companies but after speaking with Cassandra we immediately felt a connection and quickly became confident in her abilities. Cassandra went above and beyond what we expected. She communicated frequently and set up meetings with us weeks ahead of the wedding to ensure we were on the same page and effectively managed expectations. During the week of our wedding we felt relaxed and at ease because Cassandra and her team were quick to provide their support and answer any questions we had. Once the big day arrived, we enjoyed every minute of the day and everything appeared to flow seamlessly. To this day, we cannot fathom how Cassandra managed so many moving parts and brought them all together to create our dream wedding. On top of this, Cassandra and her team stepped in when anything was needed without worrying us. We continue to receive comments from our guests expressing their amazement at everything her team did for us. We are eternally grateful for Cassandra’s caring support during this special time in our lives. If you’re searching for an event coordination team you will not find a better team than Classy Kay Events.

Blanca · Married on 09/11/2016

Cassie was awesome!! She walked us through everything before and during the wedding. Made sure everything behind the scenes ran smoothly. Very attentive to us the day of the wedding from start to finish. She made our day so great we cannot thank her enough for everything she did for us to make our day perfect!

Kristina · Married on 09/09/2016

Cassie was amazing!!!! I couldn't have asked for anything more from a wedding coordinator. Leading up to my wedding Cassie was there every step of the way, abailable any time I needed her. The day of my wedding Cassie kept me calm, catered to my every need, and provided superb service. Thank you Cassie for truly making my wedding the best day of my life!!!

Megan · Married on 07/30/2016

Cassie was the reason why everything went unbelievably PERFECT on the wedding day!!! She knew the timeline and kept to it down to the minute which allowed us to accomplish everything we wanted to for the day. My parents, in-laws, family and wedding party kept raving about how on-top-of-it Cassie was. I was an out-of-town bride and Cassie was my #1 resource in ensuring the ceremony and reception went exactly how I wanted it to. She also took care of my husband and I the whole time making sure we had everything we needed - she brought us our dinner and kept filling our drinks since she knew we would be too busy with our guests to get it ourselves. I highly recommend Cassie if you want a flawlessly executed wedding day!

Andy · Married on 07/23/2016

Cassie made our wedding day so much easier! Every time I started to worry that we had missed something, Cassie let me know that it was already taken care of. We were so on schedule that my wife and I actually had a bit of time after the ceremony to just sit and talk to each other, relax, take it all in, which was so needed. Our wedding was at Falkner Winery in Temecula, and Cassie knew the venue inside and out. Just let her know what you need, and she'll make it happen.

Kris · Married on 07/03/2016

Cassie is absolutely the BEST! Honestly, words can not describe the feelings we have for her, but we'll try! She makes you feel like THE most important people in the world on your most important day! We loved her professionalism, but truly, her personality is what we fell in love with. She is the kindest and sweetest person to work with. Her passion for her business shines through with every interaction she had with us, our vendors and guests! I don't know how she did it, but she kept us and our vendors on schedule during the whole wedding! We love, love, LOVE her! We made a friend for life with this special woman! Hire her, you will NOT regret it!!