Classy Kay Events Reviews

Classy Kay Events 6
Classy Kay Events 7
  • Lori

Lori Ehrhardt · Married on 09/07/2019

Professional yet personal, flawless in execution, creative & resoureful

Remembering the day Mark and I met Cassie, along with her husband , Alex, we reflect on the energy and smiles we left with that night. We canceled all other interviews we had for coordinators because what we felt in just one meeting gave us faith that they were the right choice.
    And I cannot tell you how much they were! They far surpassed all expectations and amazed us at every turn. The knowledge, connections, creativity, and detail were flawlessly executed in a way that remained professional yet felt uniquely personal at the same time. I know they had many weddings and events they were working on, yet we somehow always felt focused on throughout the entire process. Our wedding day felt perfect. From rehearsal, to set up, to flow, to making us feel taken care of and special in every moment. The passion she has for her craft, the talent she carries in her arsenal and the love she shows to her couples results in the wedding of your dreams and friends for life.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Classy Kay Events's reply:

Lori & Mark, This was so sweet of you to say. I teared up a little and feel so grateful for this! I am so happy you are happy and I am so honored you trusted me with such an important day! I will always be there for you for anything you need! You guys started as clients but ended as friends! Thank you for everything! It was our pleasure!
    So excited to see where married life takes you! xoxo

Monique Tomaselli · Married on 05/15/2019

Amazing Wonderful Perfect

If you are planning the wedding of your dreams and need help and guidance to make that dream wedding come true then please contact Classy Kay Events and ask for Cass. She is the most amazing wonderful person and amazing at what she does. She will be there every step of the way to make your dream wedding come true. She is a wonderful coordinator and positive/friendly person. She will guide you and make sure that everything will go perfect on your wedding day. I could not have planned my own wedding without her and her guidance. She made it so easy and made my dream wedding come true. My wedding went perfectly and flawless. If you are looking for an amazing positive wonderful person to help you coordinate your wedding then contact Classy Kay Events. Also, if you are looking for a photo booth for your wedding they also have one. It’s awesome! I had it at my wedding and it was perfect!!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Jonah Villegas · Married on 04/11/2019

Amazing!! One of the best nights!!

I had a lot of fun with their photo booth, my friends and I are so happy with how the pictures turned out. They were very accommodating and everybody was lining up to be a part of it. Would definitely love to use them again!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Trista · Married on 03/29/2019

Cassie was amazing!

Great to work with from start to finish. She is organized, sharp and executed my dream wedding seamlessly. I really felt comfortable with her leading my day so I could sit back and just enjoy being a bride! Recommend Cassie for anyone that wants peace of mind on their wedding day.

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Carlee

Carlee Hettinga · Married on 02/16/2019

I can't imagine my wedding being anything near what it was without her!

Cassie was so much fun to work with and was so helpful. She has amazing energy and makes the experience very special. I can't imagine my wedding being anything near what it was without her!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Classy Kay Events 8
    Classy Kay Events 9
    Classy Kay Events 10

John Kim · Married on 11/11/2018

Thank You Cassandra!!

Cassandra and her team are just amazing!! We just can’t thank them enough for making our dream wedding come true. She really brought our vision to life, especially with our DIY decorations. She not only set them up but made it even more beautiful than what we would have imagined. Everything was just so pretty and perfectly executed!!
    She also took care of us throughout the day and made sure we were hydrated and well fed. All our guests were so impressed how everything went smoothly and we just can’t imagine what we would have done without Cassandra. She’s a rockstar and the sweetest person alive. Thank you Cassie and the Classy Kay team for your professionalism and creativity!!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Classy Kay Events 11
    Classy Kay Events 12
    Classy Kay Events 13

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2018

Classy Kay Events did such a perfect job making my dream wedding Vision come to life. I would highly recommend Cassie who was professional, on top of everything, extremely helpful and knew her stuff! Her amazing husband Alex, who stepped in and officiated us last minute. Thank you so much for everything you did for us! - Tyler and Alyssa Joy

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Classy Kay Events 14

Gina · Married on 09/15/2018

Cassie worked so hard work on our wedding and everything was absolutely perfect and ran so smoothly thanks to her and her fabulous team! Without Cassie our wedding would not have been possible and we can not thank her enough for everything! She was such a pleasure to work with and really kept me sane doing the whole process! She was on top of everything and made me feel comfortable knowing that she was handling everything and I had nothing to worry or stress out about. Every time I asked for something else while planning she said yes and executed all of our requests flawlessly. I was truly blown away by how smoothly the whole day ran, how perfectly everything was and how on top of everything she was. Cassie is a true rock star! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Truly from the bottom of our hearts Classy Kay Events made our big day so special and perfect. They are the best!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/09/2018

I cannot day enough good things about cassie! I am a control freak and type A so it was super hard to give any control away for mine and my husbands wedding. But cassie made me feel so comfortable, it was easy to trust her. From our first time meeting I knew she was the coordinator for us. I had gone through two other coordinators because of people being unorganized and that was one of my main concerns, but cassie is so organized and detailed oriented, I didn’t have to worry at all. She worked so hard the day of our wedding (and the weeks leading up) she was on top of it all and made the day super easy and seamless. Definitely everything we wanted in a coordinator and MORE! She exceeded our expectations and we truly are so grateful for her and appreciate her hard work. We highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Classy Kay Events's reply:

Wow brittany Jones! That just made my day! Thank you so much for sharing your good experience! It means more to me then you'll ever know! I am so happy I was able to be there for your wedding day! It was beautiful and you were beautiful!
    Thank you a million times!

Jescel · Married on 07/19/2018

Amazing wedding coordinator!!

Monique is the best! She and her team are very professional! She really made me feel comfortable and stress free on my wedding day! She really made sure we had the wedding of our dreams! They executed all our requests professionally! Chris and I are very thankful to Monique for being so professional and very passionate to her craft! We Love you Monique! Thank you soo much for everything!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2018

Not enough good words to say about Cassandra. Not only is she so sweet, she is organized, detail oriented, hard working, and did everything she could to make my day as easy and smooth as possible. My whole day went so perfectly all thanks to her. Guests came up to me throughout my reception saying that they had never been to a wedding so organized and smooth! 10/10 for Classy Kay Events!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

The Classy Kay Events team was AMAZING! I remember before my first phone conversation with Cassie I had written down a million questions and before the conversation was over they were all answered and I hadn't even asked the questions! I also felt the stress level go down the minute I booked them. From the get go I knew they had everything under control. It was the best decision I made to hire Classy Kay as my day of coordinator/s. They worked so well with my venue coordinator, as well as, my other vendors. Many of my friends pre-wedding kept saying to me "Prepare yourself for something to go wrong on your wedding day." Everything went perfect and I give a lot of credit to this amazing team. Thanks so much for making our wedding day amazing.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Miranda · Married on 04/20/2018

Cassandra!! This woman was born to be a coordinator! She was my day of coordinator and with her by our side, my husband and I had NO worries! We knew she'd handle everything. She did an amazing job and we were so thankful to have her! She’s such a sweet person and she will lay down the law if she needed to (exactly what you need in a coordinator!) She was completely understandable and sweet when we explained our vision, and she executed! I’ve had multiple guests comment on how amazing and fluid the day was, and even an aunt who did event planning and coordinating for decades (and is very picky and hard to please) say she was completely impressed by how put together the day was. Thank you Cassandra and the Classy Kay team! We are so grateful to have had you on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Classy Kay Events 15

Classy Kay Events's reply:

Wow Miranda!!!! That just brought the biggest smile to my face and a warmth to my heart! I am so happy you were happy with our service! You were a beautiful bride and I feel so honored to have been there for you on such an important day. It was my pleasure! Thank you so much for sharing these kind works, it means more to me then I can express!

Jerica · Married on 09/30/2017

Brad and I are so beyond thankful we found and chose Cassandra as our day of wedding coordinator. From the very first meeting we knew we were in good hands as she pays close attention to details, was asking us questions on items we hadn’t thought of, and you could tell she truly cared about our thoughts and vision for our wedding. She is also the sweetest, kindest, thoughtful, caring, professional coordinator we could have ever asked for. She was very quick to call/text/email us back when questions came up. The day of the wedding she did an absolutely amazing job with setting up all the details and coordination all the events and guest throughout the night. She made our wedding day so fun and stress free, Brad and I honestly didn’t worry for one second as everything was taken care of. We are so thankful and appreciative for all Cassandra did for us leading up to the wedding and on our actual wedding day. I would recommend Cassandra/Classy Kay Events to anyone and everyone as she truly is the best!!!!! Thank you Cassandra!!!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Classy Kay Events 21
    Classy Kay Events 22
    Classy Kay Events 23

Classy Kay Events's reply:

Wow Jerica, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience! It means so much to me that you were so happy with our service! It means more to me then you'll ever know that you shared this wonderful review! Thank you again and congratulations! You and Brad are amazing and I feel so blessed to have been your coordinator!

Seantea Stewart · Married on 09/23/2017

Worth every penny!

Cassie is my wedding angel. I lived in L.A. and was getting married in Temecula and I wanted a coordinator who was local to our venue. I am pretty solid with event planning so I figured all I needed was a day-of coordinator. I checked out A LOT of coordinators, but during my first email exchange with Cassie, I knew she was different.
    We arranged to meet at the church where the ceremony would be held to discuss the possibility of working together and I knew the moment we walked through the doors that she was supposed to be my coordinator. Cassie understood, on every level, our vision for the wedding. She understood our desire to incorporate the things that mattered to us... our faith and our connection to our families. She helped me with SO MUCH MORE than the day-of. She was there every step of the way and went ABOVE AND BEYOND. We were married in September of 2017 and people are STILL talking about how incredible our wedding was - and that is largely due to Cassie.
    She has a great network of vendors, shes incredibly organized, she is a master planner, she is cool under pressure, super resourceful and she thinks of EVERYTHING. When I tell you we had all KINDS of hiccups... difficult staff at the venue, wedding crashers, etc.... Cassie handled it ALL with such grace and kindness. Our families are CRAZY... but they LOVED Cassie.
    Hire her!!!!! You will NOT be disappointed

Sent on 02/12/2019

Raleigh · Married on 09/22/2017

I could sing Cassie's praises forever. Her and Silvanna are truly amazing. Silvanna was actually our main coordinator the day of our wedding, with her assistant Madison who was also wonderful. Silvanna thought of things that my (now) husband and I didn't think of. I felt like she was always five steps ahead of us in her planning. She dealt with our rambunctious bridal party so professionally. She made sure that my husband and I never needed anything. She handled every aspect of our decor and ensured we received everything at the end. She even loaded my mom's van up with all of our decor and gifts. She cleaned the bridal suite, brought me snacks when I was feeling a little nauseous before the ceremony (lol), helped bustle my dress, directed guests, acted as a liaison between the DJ, photographer and videographer, made sure everyone received their designated meal, I could go on and on. We even misplaced a few placecards and she took the names and their assigned seats and made sure each guest knew where they were sitting. Cassie runs a well oiled machine and it's obvious by who she has working for her. My husband and I said over and over throughout the night, how happy we were to have Silvanna. Nothing phased her and our wedding was literally PERFECT.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2017

The best wedding coordinator ever, could not of done it with out her !!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Brittani · Married on 07/08/2017

When we first started planning our wedding, we were sure that we could do it all ourselves. We planned a DIY venue with a minimal budget, and about two months into this planning, I had decided to meet with Cassie to just get an idea of what coordinators cost, and potential value in hiring one. Once I met with her we had an instant connection, and she mentioned some things I would not have even have thought of in regards to coordinating my own wedding. I was stunned by her level of professionalism, the amount of connections (with discounts), and her quickness to see my vision. Needless to say we booked her for full coordination; from start to finish. However, Cassie had her work cut out for her by taking us on. About three months after our relationship started, my husband and I decided we needed to switch venues for our wedding (less than 5 months away now). We had almost all of our vendors booked, with deposits set in place, & save the dates had already been sent. Cassie was EXCELLENT in going above and beyond, reaching out to all venues she knew would meet our requirements as well as keep our date. She scheduled everything for us, and was able to help us narrow down options. She found the perfect venue, with our date, and we were able to bring all of our vendors we had already booked! What a blessing!
    Now for our wedding day, it was the hottest day of the year, and thunderstorms were in the forecast. Our venue was not able to have covering because of the amount of trees. Cassie and her team hustled all day long! When I got to the venue, I was breathless. I could not believe how well she brought my vision to life, and how beautiful it all looked. The night was flawless. The team organized with all the vendors, made sure the event flowed perfectly, and catered to my husband and I the entire night. We are forever and eternally grateful for Classy Kay Events for making our dream into a reality, and exceeding all of our expectations. Perfection and professionalism!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Jordan · Married on 06/24/2017

There are no words to describe how perfect my wedding was, and it is all thanks to Cassandra Vazquez! I met with Cassie after receiving over 20 different names for planners, and her comment stuck out the most because of how sincere she was. I originally was looking for day of coordinating, but was blown away with Cassie's personality and hired her on the spot for full coordinating. Definitely the best decision I have ever made! I never once stressed because Cassie was always a text or phone call away and instantly solved any issue I thought I had. Her bubbly personality helps put you at ease, but she also listened to everything I said and made sure everything was perfect. Planning was more than perfect, everything was so smooth and Cassie truly has an eye for setting everything up. But on the day, I was completely blown away. She was so calm and had a solution for everything! Cassie, was every where at the right moment and fixed any problem without even worrying. I am so thankful for Cassie, but miss going to her adorable office already!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Corrie · Married on 05/27/2017

I don't have enough great things to say about Cassandra and her company! When I started wedding planning I didn't think I needed a day of coordinator, but after meeting with Cassandra boy was I wrong! She fit into my budget perfectly! She has an incredible touch for detail and always responded to my messages promptly! I felt relief on my wedding day knowing she was in charge! My rehearsal went perfect and I received many comments from my family and friends how impressed they were with Cassandra! On my wedding day she thought of everything! I forgot a few decor pieces but she brought items of her own to replace the missing items without me even having to ask! Things I didn't even think of she already had covered! My day went off without a hitch from beginning to end. And if there was a problem, she made sure I had no idea of it until it was already fixed! She kept me on schedule, hydrated, and happy! I highly recommend her for all your wedding needs!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Chelsea · Married on 05/20/2017

When my husband and I got engaged, I knew I had a vision of what I wanted for a wedding, but when it was time to actually start planning and people were asking me all these questions I ended up like a deer in headlights not knowing how to answer, what to do, where to go. I knew I needed and wanted a planner/coordinator by my side. I had just stumbled upon Cassie while meeting with my photographer and I set up a consolation to meet her. Honestly, it was absolutely love at first sight when I met Cassie LOL! She is the type of person that makes you feel welcomed, comfortable, supported, and loved throughout every aspect of the planning and wedding experience. I hired Cassie as my full time planner and I sincerely encourage anyone who is planning a wedding to use her. She makes the entire experience something memorable and EASY. I never felt stressed or overwhelmed and I have ALWAYS felt that no matter the time of day or night, Cassie is there for any questions or tasks I needed help with. I would send her pictures of ideas at midnight and before I knew it she would have suggestions or even the exact store of where to get it (she KNOWS her stuff).

Now lets get to wedding day... almost every single person involved in the wedding and as a guest mentioned how SMOOTH everything went. From the early morning Cassie was in and out of the bridal suite making sure everyone was happy and had everything they needed, while simultaneously setting up the entire wedding down below. At one point we needed toilet paper and this girl stopped what she was doing and WALKED up this long huge hill (in almost 100 degree heat) just to get us toilet paper... it is those little things that show Cassie's hard work and passion for what she does to make sure your wedding and wedding experience is an absolute dream. At the end of the night, she had everything packed up in our cars and ready to go so seamlessly for us to enjoy our journey as husband as wife. THANK YOU CASSIE!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/13/2017

Seriously by far the best Cordinator around! Cassie is a absolute sweetheart and you can tell she truly loves what she does. Her attention to detail is on point! We've had the pleasure of working many weddings with Cassie and she is amazing!! Definitely will refer all of our brides to Classy Kay Events!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Classy Kay Events's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Stephanie!!! Your amazing!

Alisha · Married on 03/31/2017

I can't rant and rave enough about Cassie!!! She was phenomenal! I honestly don't think my wedding day would have ran so smooth without her. Anytime I needed something, she was right there with it. Other guests of my wedding party also noticed how amazing she was and loved her! They told me it was like she was a genie in a bottle, right there with whatever they needed in that moment.

I was required to get a day-of-coordinator, which I originally felt a little hesitant with and prioritized last on my list. Turns out, it was by far the BEST vendor I booked and worth every single penny plus more. She went over and beyond her job description, helped me with the detail cards for my invitations and even spent a Friday night with me putting together my escort cards. She made sure everything was perfect and I am quite the OCD person, but was able to sit back and relax while putting all my trust into her! I just can't say enough about Cassie and her wonderful business. I have made a forever friend and would most highly recommend her to ANYONE wanting to have a wonderful and perfect wedding day!!! Classy Kay Events all the way!!!

Sent on 04/22/2017
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 03/19/2017

You’ve found your planners!

We used Classykayevents for my combined baby shower and 30th birthday. Despite this being an unconventional event, Alex and Cass were able to pull together all kinds of ideas and blend both events perfectly - better than I could have ever hoped for!!! It was truly a “Birthday Shower” that nobody had ever attended before but had the best time!!! Anyone can organize these events separately but I truly believe it takes an open mind, creativity, and great taste to pull off what they did for me. It was spectacular and I’m still receiving phone calls and texts from my guests saying what an amazing party it was. Their vendors delivered on time, even accommodating last minute changes without making a fuss, and the photo booth made the party extra awesome. Don’t look any further, hire ClassyKayEvents and you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Classy Kay Events 24
    Classy Kay Events 25
    Classy Kay Events 26
    Classy Kay Events 27

Natalie · Married on 11/19/2016

Cassie was amazing! After just our first meeting, I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Every conversation with her eased my mind as I pulled together my vision for the wedding. I finally had the peace of mind that the day would go off without a hitch, and I knew I was in the best hands. Even my husband noticed my stress melting away, and agreed that Cassie's help was worth every penny! We had our entire wedding at our church, so we had to rent or bring in just about everything. I dropped off centerpieces and boxes of decor for her to set up the night before, and I left it all in her capable hands as I hurriedly told her my final ideas. She seamlessly worked with vendors and set up the ceremony, intermission, and reception areas, making sure every detail was in place, with everything I asked for and more! Rehearsal ran smoothly thanks to her--she even took great care with the 6 kiddos in our wedding party! I knew that with her help, this would be the fairytale wedding we had planned. On wedding day, she was on top of EVERYTHING, with our schedule down to a science. She had a smile on her face and had such a positive energy! After our ceremony, walking into our reception was a dream! She even hand-delivered our plates of buffet food so we could just sit and enjoy those first moments of being married. I cannot thank Cassie enough for taking such good care of us and our guests! I highly recommend her services. THE BEST DECISION I MADE FOR OUR WEDDING, HANDS DOWN!

Sent on 03/10/2017