Sweet Stems Florist

Murrieta, CA View map Visit website

$1,500 Typical Price

We are Southern California's Premier Wedding Florist & Mirror Photo Booth Company!

It all starts with a personal consultation at my office over a glass of wine or cup of coffee. We will get to know your style, colors and vision. Then we will combine meticulous attention to detail creating a custom quote based on your individual needs to plan the wedding of your dreams.

www.SweetStemsFloralDesigns.com

I am excited to share that we have recently expanded our business! We are now offering the incredible Tower X premium Mirror Photo Booth to our couples. The Tower X Mirror Photo Booth is in a class of it's own, when comparing Mirror Photo Booths. If you are considering adding a Mirror Photo Booth to your Wedding be sure to let us know. We offer discounts to our Couples when they add a Photo Booth rental to their flower orders :)

www.SweetShotsMirrorPhotoBooths.com

We have also recently opened a Wedding Venue In Temecula called Temecula Old Town Loft. If you are still searching for a Venue for your Bridal Shower, Rehearsal dinner, any other special event or have friends or family that are looking please check out our affordable packages and hourly rates online at

www.TemeculaOldTownLoft.com

We Are Proudly Featured In:
Temecula Valley Wedding Professionals, Wedding Chicks, Southern California Bride, Two Bright Lights, The lux Pearl, Brown Sparrow, Xaaza Style, Storyboard Weddings, How He Asked, Brit + Co, Swooned, Friar Tux, SanDiegoWeddings.com, The Perfect Palette 2Brides2Be, Pop sugar & GayWeddings.com & Bitchen Bride

Pro Advice When You Are Searching For Your Florist...
When you are searching for a Florist for one of the most important days of your life. The best advice I can give, is to thoroughly do your homework when you are comparing each Florist. Flowers are a perishable and delicate product, I strongly recommend you consider quality before pricing. You diffidently wouldn't want your dream flowers to die half way through your Wedding day, because you booked the "Florist" that gave you the lowest quote. It's no secret that all Florist purchase flowers from the same wholesalers worldwide. Unfortunately not all Florist have the proper refrigeration needed to store your flowers correctly until they are delivered for your big day. There are products available to Florist that are used when processing flowers in order to maximize the life of flowers. Because of the costly overhead the products create not all Florist will use them. Be sure you choose a Florist that properly processing and stores your flowers. Before you make any final decisions to book a Florist make sure the Florist that you do choose has a good amount of photos of their recent work. Be sure their photos display the designers range of style and level of design skills. Have clear communication with whoever you choose, go over each and every detail of your wants and needs. There should be no hesitation in your mind that your expectations and visions will not only be met but exceeded by the Florist you choose. Discuss a reasonable budget and different options that are available to maximize that budget. When you and your Florist start discussing the specific type of flowers to use in your designs, if you focus on staying with then your color scheme while using "seasonal" fresh flowers vs using premium higher priced flowers it will help immensely to maximize your budget. Lastly make sure that the Florist you choose has excellent, authentic reviews online that are from Wedding related past clients. If your potential Florist is not licensed and insured I would be extremely concerned.

Happy Planning for your special day!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Alexandra
    Alexandra D. Married on 03/19/2022

The best!!!

I am a very big floral person so florals were a really big deal for me when it came to my wedding. I knew I wanted something bright and fun and different but wasn’t really sure how to make that happen. After speaking with a couple other floral vendors I was not feeling too excited and then I came across Sweet Stems. She was so incredibly on-it and I could tell she put a lot of heart into her work and that was exactly what I wanted. I gave her out colors and she came back with the most amazing palette. She was super responsive leading up to the wedding and answered all my questions and had ideas too! She coordinated with my coordinator to make sure that pick up went smoothly and that they would last till the day of the wedding. Day of the flowers were INSANELY beautiful. I was seriously blown away walking up to our arch and holding my bouquet. She captured exactly what I wanted and I seriously felt like I was in a magazine! I definitely squealed multiple times looking at these florals throughout the day! THANK YOU so much for creating something so beautiful and perfect for my Husband and I! If we ever have another event I am coming to you!!!
    Shannon W. Married on 12/04/2021

Amazing!

We were in need of a last minute Florist as our previously booked Florist backed out on us 1 month before our wedding. Sara was wonderful worked with our budget and mad eour dream flowers come to life. I will definitely be recommending her to our friends and family.

Deals

Sweet Stems Florist 1
Offer

Mention Code word "WWBride" when booking us and receive your cake flowers free. Thats a $40 savings :)

Sweet Stems Florist 2
Gift

Mention Code word "WWBride" when booking us and receive your toss bouquet free. Thats a $65 savings :)

Team

Sara Adams
Sara Adams
Owner

Hello and thank you for considering us for your floral needs! My name is Sara I am the owner and lead designer of Sweet Stems Florist :)

Lucky for me, I grew up with a Grandmother who owned one of the largest & well known Flower shops in the LA area. She also believed firmly in child labor lol. So I was blessed at a very early age with a life long creative gift & priceless valuable knowledge in the industry. I have over 20 years of hands on experience as a Professional Floral Designer. The Services I offer will stand out above others in my industry because as a Professional Floral designer I strive for excellent quality with affordable pricing in mind for my clients. My passion shows through my designs & my 5 star reviews.

The Coach House The Coach House Winery Weddings

One of the sweetest caring people I know I love her arrangments and the way she cares for people

Family Fusion Catering and Taco Man Family Fusion Catering and Taco Man Wedding Caterers

I have personally seen the flowers that Sweet Stems has done and they are gorgeous you wI'll love every piece she does

Classy Kay Events Classy Kay Events Wedding Planners

Sara with Sweet Stems is simply amazing! Since the second you meet her until you see the final product you will be blown away! She works so hard to help each bride and groom imagine and see what their florals will look like the day of their wedding. She even helps the couples with different ideas including seasonal florals, color schemes and alternative ideas! Her products are always flawless and i love working with her!

26305 Jefferson Ave #A Murrieta, CA, 92562

Open By Appointment Only
Location of (Sweet Stems Florist)
28551 Rancho California Rd Temecula, CA, 90590