Sweet Stems Florist Reviews

Sweet Stems Florist 6
  • Ally

Ally Stachowicz · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding flowers

We had a great experience with Sweet stems from the minute we started working together!! Our wedding flowers turned out amazing! We are so happy with the service we were provided!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Trista · Married on 03/29/2019

Working with Sara was a dream!

I highly recommend Sweet Stems Florist for wedding flowers! Sara was amazing, answering all my questions and helping figure out exactly what I wanted my flowers to look like on my big day. My flowers were GORGEOUS!!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 01/12/2019

Sara is absolutely amazing at what she does! I did my homework on several florist in the area before hiring her to do my Wedding Flowers. I am soo happy I chose her, everything was to die for! She went above and beyond all of my expectations. She was very flexible and attentive to my wants and needs. She was always available for any questions or concerns I had along the way. She made me feel very comfortable knowing I had chose her from the start. My Wedding was better then I had ever imagined it could of been! You diffidently want to choose Sweet Stems Florist for your special day!!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Cyla · Married on 10/19/2018

Super easy experience, like it should be!

Sara was super sweet and professional at our first meeting. I felt at great ease after our appointment that she completely understood my vision. Worked what I had invisioned into my budget. Flowers were gorgeous

Sent on 10/22/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/23/2018

Sara was the most warming and bubbly person ever! She met with me and my two year old and was able to help me decide on my decor, while also helping me handle my son! She has always been in great communication with me on my wedding. I will definitely be using her for future baby shower and events. Such a sweet and kindhearted person. We cannot wait for our wedding tomorrow to see how beautiful our vision turns out.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Peter · Married on 06/16/2018

Sara was great to deal with and helped answer all of our questions and even gave helpful suggestions on items we were sure of. All ordered items were ready for pickup day of and were in excellent condition. Process was seamless and didn't have to worry about anything with Sara. The magnetic clasp for the boutineers was also a great touch. Would highly recommend sara and sweet stems services for all our flower needs.

Sent on 07/16/2018

April · Married on 05/12/2018

Flowers were perfect! Didn't have to worry, Sarah was dependable and great pricing

Sent on 05/26/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

Sara was not only a pleasure to work but ALL our wedding flowers/arrangements, etc were just beautiful. I got many compliments on her work after my wedding. Everything turned out even better than I could have imagined. She is very knowledgeable and was able to help guide my fiance and I on what we actually wanted for our wedding day. I would highly recommend working with Sara.

Sent on 05/24/2018
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 04/28/2018

Seriously so in love with Sweet Stems Florist! She did such an amazing job and was so nice and easy to work with. Planning a wedding is very stressful and she made it so easy and simple for me. I would 100% recommend!!!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Sweet Stems Florist 7
  • Mia Wallace

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

Sara, I cannot thank you enough for the beautiful bouquets you put together. You listened to everything I had wanted and made it happen. You have an awesome talent and I cannot thank you enough for being available for our day. Not only are your fees beyond reasonable, your communication, flexibility and professionalism is so very appreciated throughout this stressful and exciting time. Please do not hesitate to set up an appointment with Sara, I am so glad we did.

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Sweet Stems Florist 8
  • User7416095 · 1+ year ago

Come prepared with ideas. Look at pinterest. I wasnt but Sara was amazing with suggestions.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

If you are getting married in the socal area, I would stop looking right now and go with sweet stem florists. I loved working with Sara, she is amazing and my flowers were gorgeous. She is very affordable and works with you to get the exact flower arrangements you want. I knew my flowers would be amazing but the day of my wedding I was blown away. Everything was exactly how I wanted it but better than I could have imagined. A lot of the flower stores in the temecula area have minimums for weddings. Sara will build you a custom package based on what you want and you will have no stress. I got a lot of flower for a afforadle price. Do yourself a favor brides and go with her.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Brittani · Married on 07/08/2017

I cannot even explain how amazing Sweet Stems is! They made all the flower crowns for my bridal shower, which were simply stunning. The wedding florals were out of the world, and I cannot even explain how easy Sara was to work with and how she brought our vision to life. They were a hit, and the gained a lifelong costumer in our family!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Jordan · Married on 06/24/2017

Sarah was so kind, and I am so thankful Classy Kay Events recommended using her! I had no idea what I wanted my flowers to look like, but Sarah had these perfect little books to go through and let me point out flowers that I liked. I went from not knowing anything about flowers to my wedding day and receiving the most beautiful bouquet ever. She really takes the time to listen to what you want and is so talented!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2017

I love SWEET STEMS and Sara Michelle, it's rare to find someone like me, Professional, driven and PASSIONATE about her business! Her flowers are amazing and she is just so real and down to earth! I like, know, trust and mostly love her! And that's how relationships are built! I know she will cover me from head to toe when it comes to flowers! I'd highly recommend her! Michelle~ Nana's Tamales & more Catering?

Sent on 01/11/2017

Megan · Married on 04/29/2017

We hired Sweet Stems for our April 2017 wedding. I spoke with Sara before I found any other vendors as I had seen her name mentioned often on Facebook exchanges as a highly recommended florist. And I definitely can see why. She was so nice and took time to answer all my questions. She also helped me find our venue. From beginning to end she was always available to answer questions. When our wedding day arrived and she walked in with our bouquets, I fell in love. She perfectly captured what I had envisioned. The floral arrangements around the venue were just as gorgeous! I am so glad we had her to help make our day exactly what we had hoped for. Thank you so much, Sara and staff!

Sent on 06/02/2017
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 04/08/2017

Where do I even begin! I’ve never seen anyone so passionate about their work. Sara was hands down, the BEST florist. I didn’t feel like I was working with a vendor, but more so a friend. We got along great, she’s hilarious and made the whole process soo easy for me. She was very personable, made multiple last minute changes (sorry Sara!) overall, really worked with my crazy wedding brain and our flowers were an absolute dream!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Janey · Married on 02/04/2017

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!! And that describes Sara and her work mildly. First and foremost, I am not from CA so planning a wedding was a little difficult when it came to booking vendors and knowing what prices were acceptable. Sara helped us through it all. Helped us stay on budget, yet give us EXACTLY what we wanted and much more. I came to sara with Pinterest pics of ideas of the bohemian look, and she took it from there. I trusted Sara in making ALL decisions on types of flowers and how to decorate 5 minutes after meeting her. She was always in touch with us up until the wedding day and SO personable!! Best decision we made! LOVEE!! <3

Sent on 02/13/2017

Kim · Married on 02/03/2017

Sara is AMAZING! She listened to everything I wanted and helped me when I didn't know at all what I wanted. She has a depth of knowledge in this area and it shines through in her work. The flowers at my wedding were simply stunning and I'm still receiving compliments on them days after my wedding! Sara responded quickly to any questions or ideas I had and worked with me to make my vision come true and to make my vision better through her expert lens. I highly recommend hiring Sara for any of your floral needs!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Lianna · Married on 01/10/2017

Sara is amazing! The BEST florist you will ever meet. I’ve worked with her personally for my engagement (and for my future wedding) and several times professionally for photo shoots and weddings. My clients adore her and her work is always flawless. She’s so creative and easy to work with. I can’t say enough positive things about Sweet Stems!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Rachael · Married on 08/28/2016

DON'T HESITATE! Book with Sarah now! I use her for all of my floral needs, she is absolutely wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone! I have worked with quite a few florists and Sweet Stems is the best! you will not be disappointed, I promise!

From start to finish she was extremely professional and helpful with my flowers. She knows her stuff and makes beautiful art every time!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Sweet Stems Florist's reply:

Awe thank you for this sweet review! It is always my pleasure :) Your local support and business mean the world to me! <3

Jennifer · Married on 01/08/2016

I am a local wedding photographer and I have had the pleasure of working with Sara from Sweet Stems Florist a couple of times and she is absolutely wonderful! Her florals are beautiful, classic and so fresh! I am so in love with her floral crowns and rings!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Bridgette · Married on 08/05/2017

Sara is an amazing artist who gave life to our wedding with her arrangements! She won't disappoint!

Sent on 08/22/2017
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 06/08/2019

1.4
      2.0
      2.0

Disapointed

First off, Sweet Stems provides an excellent product when it actually makes it to the venue. Her flowers are so beautiful and what I received on the day of my wedding was great.

However, her assistants who came to set up all the arrangements sat around for HOURS "waiting for the sun to go down" in order to put flowers up around the venue. which makes no sense to me because there was a ceremony start time of 5pm. They were still setting up minutes before I was supposed to walk down the aisle, and only because my mother-in-law yelled at them to do something. She also saw them carting away a bunch of flowers that were never put out because they sat around all day not doing their job. flowers that I paid for. I had also discussed in an email to Her that I was going to have farm house tables, and that I needed to extend the greenery and flowers for the centerpieces down the table which never got done either. I was also supposed to have flowers set out for my cake when it got there and they didn't do that either. The only reason there WERE flowers on my cake was because my venue let us cut flowers from the garden there.

Guests were starting to show up and they were still placing flowers out. If all of that wasn't enough, her assistants were also heard talking badly about the other vendors that I had there by guests of mine. COMPLETELY unprofessional.

This florist is not cheap by any means and she is incredibly hard to get a hold of. My mother-in-law was only able to reach her the morning of, by filling out a new client form on her website. which tells me she only cares about getting paid, and not about cultivating a good relationship with her clients or even having any pride in her business. I expected a lot more from this vendor. I would not recommend this vendor to anyone.

in the pictures:
    -the gate was supposed to be covered to hide the bridal party because we walked down. but instead we got leaves on the top of the arch with some "pops of blooms" - like what, 5 pops?

- The arch was supposed to have 15 different kinds of flowers on it according to contract I signed and agreed to.

- The table were supposed to have greenery down the length of the table with pops of blooms. That didn't happen.

- The cake with flowers from my venue, not Sweet Stems because they forgot to leave those for us.

If none of these things bother you, then by all means, waste you money by hiring this vendor.

Sent on 07/26/2019