Sweet Stems Florist Reviews

35 | Murrieta, CA

35 Reviews for Sweet Stems Florist

B N · Getting married on 05/10/2020

5 star service

My fiance and I have been shopping for a florist that can do it ALL. Her samples were great, found through friend recommendation and was amazed at how simple yet organized everything was. Took the guesswork out the most stressful part of planning!

Chrystine Potter · Married on 12/25/2019

Vendor Experience

Sara is such a creative, giving, organized, and hardworking business owner. She goes to weddings and events prepared and brings extra flowers in case they are needed.
    Her pieces are a true work of art. And she goes above and beyond for her clients.

Heather Guzel · Married on 12/18/2019

I have worked with Sara countless times and every single time has been above and beyond!

Sara is literally one of the best wedding professionals I have ever met! She always pays attention to detail, always organized on time and professional. She literally makes you family and treats you as her absolute closest friend while providing such a creative and talented service. I can’t say enough positive things to describe the countless times we have worked together.

• Eddie

Eddie Orozco · Married on 11/16/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Sara was so easy to work with and she absolutely knows what she’s doing. I took in some inspiration photos and from there she came up with a vision I totally dreamed of. She’s very knowledgeable and guided me through the process, from our consultation to wedding day Sara was very professional and punctual. I would definitely recommend Sweet Stems Florist to family and future brides to be.

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 10/20/2019

Beautiful flowers

Sara was great! She did all of the flowers for my wedding and really made visions come to life ! She also made a beautiful ceremony archway that double as the decor for our sweetheart table . Really nice person, and great to work with

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful!

We were in need of a last minute florist due to an issue we had with the original booked for our October wedding. Sara at Sweet Stems Florist ended up being available. I met with her and instantly felt more comfortable with her than the pervious. She was great to work with and worked with our budget and listened to what we wanted. The day of everything was beautiful and exactly how I had pictured it. She is great to work with, very professional. I would definitely recommend her to help make your flower dreams come true! I could not be more happy with how it all turned out!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Brittany Hampton · Married on 10/18/2019

Cinderella wedding

I had the most gorgeous weddings, complete with garland, arch florals, centerpieces, everything I could ask for. Sara was very professional and offered many options as far as rentals and delivery. Everything was delivered in a timely manner and the venue looked amazing. I am so grateful to Sweet Stems for helping my beautiful day go so smoothly.

Kelly Garcia · Married on 09/28/2019

Florist for my wedding!:)

Sara is an amazing, thoughtful florist who is very kind and very professional. She was the florist for my vineyard wedding in Murrieta, California and I cannot recommend her enough. She brought to life the vision of my wedding with her floral detail, and absolutely made my wedding beautiful. Her and her team were punctual, detailed, easy to work with, and went above and beyond with their decorating. Sara was always easy to communicate with and always responded to my lengthy emails in a timely manner. Her price was absolutely affordable and an incredible value for everything she and her team did. She even made herself available for a site visit, since my husband and I put our wedding together at a vineyard not usually used for weddings. I really cannot thank her enough or say enough great things, 11/10 recommend!! You will not regret it!!! :)

Sent on 11/09/2019

Karrie · Married on 08/24/2019

Sweet stems florist

The flowers are unbelievably fresh and lovely smelling

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Ally

Ally Stachowicz · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding flowers

We had a great experience with Sweet stems from the minute we started working together!! Our wedding flowers turned out amazing! We are so happy with the service we were provided!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Trista · Married on 03/29/2019

Working with Sara was a dream!

I highly recommend Sweet Stems Florist for wedding flowers! Sara was amazing, answering all my questions and helping figure out exactly what I wanted my flowers to look like on my big day. My flowers were GORGEOUS!!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 01/12/2019

Favorite Florist In The Temecula Valley

We own a Mirror Photo Booth company and have had the pleasure of working with Sara and her amazing team several times they are definitely one of our favorite Florist to work with in the Temecula area! They produce beautiful designs and their flowers are fresh and always smell good.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Cyla · Married on 10/19/2018

Super easy experience, like it should be!

Sara was super sweet and professional at our first meeting. I felt at great ease after our appointment that she completely understood my vision. Worked what I had invisioned into my budget. Flowers were gorgeous

Sent on 10/22/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/23/2018

Sara was the most warming and bubbly person ever! She met with me and my two year old and was able to help me decide on my decor, while also helping me handle my son! She has always been in great communication with me on my wedding. I will definitely be using her for future baby shower and events. Such a sweet and kindhearted person. We cannot wait for our wedding tomorrow to see how beautiful our vision turns out.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Peter · Married on 06/16/2018

Sara was great to deal with and helped answer all of our questions and even gave helpful suggestions on items we were sure of. All ordered items were ready for pickup day of and were in excellent condition. Process was seamless and didn't have to worry about anything with Sara. The magnetic clasp for the boutineers was also a great touch. Would highly recommend sara and sweet stems services for all our flower needs.

Sent on 07/16/2018

April · Married on 05/12/2018

Flowers were perfect! Didn't have to worry, Sarah was dependable and great pricing

Sent on 05/26/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

Sara was not only a pleasure to work but ALL our wedding flowers/arrangements, etc were just beautiful. I got many compliments on her work after my wedding. Everything turned out even better than I could have imagined. She is very knowledgeable and was able to help guide my fiance and I on what we actually wanted for our wedding day. I would highly recommend working with Sara.

Sent on 05/24/2018
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 04/28/2018

Seriously so in love with Sweet Stems Florist! She did such an amazing job and was so nice and easy to work with. Planning a wedding is very stressful and she made it so easy and simple for me. I would 100% recommend!!!

Sent on 05/10/2018
  • Mia Wallace

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

Sara, I cannot thank you enough for the beautiful bouquets you put together. You listened to everything I had wanted and made it happen. You have an awesome talent and I cannot thank you enough for being available for our day. Not only are your fees beyond reasonable, your communication, flexibility and professionalism is so very appreciated throughout this stressful and exciting time. Please do not hesitate to set up an appointment with Sara, I am so glad we did.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Come prepared with ideas. Look at pinterest. I wasnt but Sara was amazing with suggestions.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

If you are getting married in the socal area, I would stop looking right now and go with sweet stem florists. I loved working with Sara, she is amazing and my flowers were gorgeous. She is very affordable and works with you to get the exact flower arrangements you want. I knew my flowers would be amazing but the day of my wedding I was blown away. Everything was exactly how I wanted it but better than I could have imagined. A lot of the flower stores in the temecula area have minimums for weddings. Sara will build you a custom package based on what you want and you will have no stress. I got a lot of flower for a afforadle price. Do yourself a favor brides and go with her.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Brittani · Married on 07/08/2017

I cannot even explain how amazing Sweet Stems is! They made all the flower crowns for my bridal shower, which were simply stunning. The wedding florals were out of the world, and I cannot even explain how easy Sara was to work with and how she brought our vision to life. They were a hit, and the gained a lifelong costumer in our family!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Jordan · Married on 06/24/2017

Sarah was so kind, and I am so thankful Classy Kay Events recommended using her! I had no idea what I wanted my flowers to look like, but Sarah had these perfect little books to go through and let me point out flowers that I liked. I went from not knowing anything about flowers to my wedding day and receiving the most beautiful bouquet ever. She really takes the time to listen to what you want and is so talented!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2017

I love SWEET STEMS and Sara Michelle, it's rare to find someone like me, Professional, driven and PASSIONATE about her business! Her flowers are amazing and she is just so real and down to earth! I like, know, trust and mostly love her! And that's how relationships are built! I know she will cover me from head to toe when it comes to flowers! I'd highly recommend her! Michelle~ Nana's Tamales & more Catering?

Sent on 01/11/2017

Megan · Married on 04/29/2017

We hired Sweet Stems for our April 2017 wedding. I spoke with Sara before I found any other vendors as I had seen her name mentioned often on Facebook exchanges as a highly recommended florist. And I definitely can see why. She was so nice and took time to answer all my questions. She also helped me find our venue. From beginning to end she was always available to answer questions. When our wedding day arrived and she walked in with our bouquets, I fell in love. She perfectly captured what I had envisioned. The floral arrangements around the venue were just as gorgeous! I am so glad we had her to help make our day exactly what we had hoped for. Thank you so much, Sara and staff!

Sent on 06/02/2017