Ponte Winery & Vineyard Inn

$15k - $19k For 100 Guests
Up to 400 guests

$15k - $19k For 100 Guests
Up to 400 guests

Ponte Winery is a vineyard wedding venue located in sunny Temecula, California. The venue is encircled by 300 acres of picturesque vineyards with distant mountains in the background. Couples who book here will enjoy romantic views and boutique wines from the venue’s lavish event spaces.

Facilities and Capacity

Ponte Winery is able to accommodate weddings of 400 guests in the Vineyard Garden and 280 guests in the Vineyard Pavilion. With expansive views of the property, the Vineyard Garden is a stunning space for weddings both large and small. Alternatively, couples can choose to recite their vows at the edge of the pond or indoors in the Barrel Room. Ceremonies and receptions can be held in the Barrel Room, which features authentic wine casks and exposed beams. The Vineyard Pavilion is the venue’s largest reception area, offering floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the vineyard and high ceilings that elevate the spirit. The Reserve Room is suited to intimate weddings of 80 guests, and opens onto the outdoor patio.

The venue’s events staff are happy to help couples plan their California wine country wedding. Their on-site coordinators can provide assistance with the selection of dining options, vendors, and event design. Wedding packages include catering, linens, tables, chairs, and Ponte wine. Couples can choose from several catering packages and menu items. Tastings can be organized with your wedding coordinator. The wedding party will enjoy access to luxurious get-ready cottages before the ceremony. Newlyweds will also receive a complimentary stay in Ponte Vineyard Inn on their wedding night.

Other Services

The vineyard aims to create a beautiful experience for all wedding related events. Couples can toast to their future together during their engagement party at the venue. They can also accommodate rehearsal dinners after your complimentary on-site ceremony rehearsal. The Barrel Room or the Reserve Room are set aside specially for your rehearsal dinner. Finally, send your loved ones off with an exquisite farewell brunch prepared by the in-house chef.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

• Nichole
    Nichole H. Married on 09/24/2021

Ponte Winery is a dream

We had our wedding at Ponte Winery on 10/1/2021 and it was an absolute dream. Our wedding was "smaller" (89 people) so we had our ceremony at The Pond and our reception at the Barrel Room. The Pond was beautiful and the Spanish architecture of the Ponte Inn hotel truly makes for a special and naturally beautiful atmosphere. The ceremony was gorgeous, and the cocktail hour at the neighboring Ponte Inn hotel area was a guest favorite. The reception was held in the Barrel Room, which is outfitted with actual wine barrels that many of our guests loved and commented on. It was the perfect intimate space and setup for our special day and we could not be happier. In terms of the staff, I can't say enough good things. Jordan Derham is a day-of coordinator at Ponte Winery and was assigned to our big day -- and she KILLED IT. She was attentive and communicative and entertained my many questions along the way. She was so helpful and kind and calm under pressure (which I definitely needed day-of wedding!). Throughout the planning process, there were curve balls presented by COVID, but Jordan and her team were always one step ahead and we always felt in the know and prepared for whatever was coming next. I'll also say that Ponte Winery is a great venue for those looking for an "all inclusive" type experience -- the food (delicious), bar (wonderful beer and wine options), venue, some decor (candles, coordinated market light rentals), chairs, tablecloths, day-of coordinator all come included. It was so helpful for our planning to work with one central point-of-contact for all of these elements. We are over the moon happy and made the best choice ever with Ponte Winery. We are so grateful and would highly recommend!
  • Rachael
    Rachael Married on 01/05/2020

Above and Beyond

Jenna Judziewicz was our coordinator through the whole process. She made everything flow seamlessly. We planned our wedding in 5 months (who wants to be engaged for a year when there's marriage to be had?) and Jenna was amazingly helpful and professional. From my first phone call to our first meeting Jenna guided me through the process of planning my wedding myself. She went above and beyond to make things happen, from getting permission for us to have our wedding earlier than their standard time, to being able to use a ceremony and reception site that were usually not bundled together. Inevitably something will end up undone and for me, I just hadn't time to create and print a table seating chart for my guests. Overnight, Jenna looked at our wedding theme and created and had printed a beautiful seating chart that fit perfectly. When she showed it to me the morning of, I cried, it was so beautiful. There were many other little things she did and added to our day that made it perfect! My bridal hostess on the day of was Taylor and she helped me with last minute things I needed. All in all, my husband and I are so glad we went with Ponte, the food was FANTASTIC (my guests are still raving about it) and the atmosphere was perfectly classy. Everything that is included in Ponte's price, from the ceremony site, reception venue, food and table furnishings, day-of coordinator, and hotel stay on the wedding night, meant that I had much less to plan and worry about. My husband and I look forward to going back to Ponte Winery and Inn for many years to come to relive the memory of our perfect wedding day.
  • Renee
    Renee F. Married on 01/03/2020

Beautiful venue, Delicious food, You won't be disappointed!

My spouse and I reviewed so many venues before landing on Ponte, but when we found it, we knew it was the one! The site is stunning, the staff is wonderful, the food is SO delicious (I’m still thinking about the Lemon Risotto and Prime Rib) and everything about it was just perfect. We had the MOST AMAZING wedding coordinator Jenna who dealt with all of our crazy e-mails because it was a destination wedding for us, and she worked so hard to make it perfect and keep us stress free (which she absolutely did). Our Disney wedding really came to life with all her hard work and choosing Ponte as our venue was really the best decision we could have ever made. Even though weddings are stressful, we would do it all over again and wouldn’t change a thing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

28 photos · 06/27/2015
  • Jose & Melanie
    19 photos · 08/07/2014

Rick Grove Rick Grove Wedding Officiants

When my daughter selected a Temecula venue for her wedding, we needed to find accommodations for the bridal party and out of town guests. The Ponte Vineyard Inn served as our base camp for the weekend, and we couldn't have been happier with the accommodations and level of service. The rooms are deluxe, and the suites exceptional. All of the amenities on the property (restaurant, bar, tasting room) were fabulous, and the service provided by staff in all areas was truly exceptional. I look forward to a return visit, and highly recommend them to you!

Soleil Flowers Soleil Flowers Wedding Florists

Ponte is a gorgeous wedding venue. Nice and efficient work staff always making sure everything runs smoothly. I love getting to do weddings at Ponte, every ceremony and reception site is luxurious and perfect for a vineyard wedding!

Anibaldi Studio | Wedding Photography & Videography Anibaldi Studio | Wedding Photography & Videography Wedding Photographers

Awesome venue with breath-taking views. The staff are also amazing. Love capturing weddings at this Temecula venue as it is one of my favorites.

35053 Rancho California Road Temecula, 92591
Location of (Ponte Winery & Vineyard Inn)
35053 Rancho California Rd Temecula, 92591