Anibaldi Studio | Wedding Photography & Videography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Anibaldi Studio | Wedding Photography & Videography

Your wedding is my reputation

Who says your clients cant also be your friends? I believe a genuine expression in front of the camera starts with a heart felt connection behind the camera.

Im not a traditional photographer by any means. I use techniques and methods that might not be found in any textbooks. But I use them because they get me the unique results I am looking for!

I find capturing real life moments and emotions in a photograph very rewarding. My mission is delivering images to my clients that bring back the feelings they had at that moment in time.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

todo alt text
todo alt text
High-Res Images (1)
Slideshow (1)

Patrick was our photographer for our wedding at Temecula Creek Inn in April.
He was one of their preferred vendors and one of the one ones that stood out to me as real and authentic based on the photos I viewed on his website, his reviews and the way he communicated with me about his pricing and availability. Once we met Patrick I knew we had found the right person to be apart of our special day. He is friendly, down to earth and so likable and to top it all off he has amazing prices compared to the insane rates I kept seeing everywhere! Of all of my vendors I chose I felt most confident with Patrick. The day of our wedding he walked into my room and immediately got to work taking pictures of me getting ready with my girls and coming up with amazing photo ideas. We had decided on doing a first look to save time on taking photos at the wedding and I was a little nervous to have someone with us in such an intimate moment but was surprised at how comfortable we were having him there with us. Pat is just a really good spirit to have around. It just felt right.
By the end of the wedding he had made friends with all of my wedding party and guests (see picture I attached of him and I at the wedding lol). We still talk about how cool he was. I had a photo viewing party later with my friends and his pictures had us all in tears. Such good quality, so amazing, so professional, so intimate.

I am so thankful for having found this man.
Thank you for being apart of our day with us.

If you are struggling to pick a photographer and are reading this, I promise you wont be let down by Patrick.
He is one of a kind. Take it from someone who is a worry-wart lol. This is the end of your search.

Photo of Anibaldi Studio | Wedding Photography & Videography in Temecula, CA - One of the many amazing first look photos
Photo of Anibaldi Studio | Wedding Photography & Videography in Temecula, CA - Patrick and I at the wedding
Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow

Pat is an amazing talented photographer and one of the best guys you will ever meet. He is creative, professional, and knows how to capture every detail of your wedding day perfectly. He is patient and really focuses on making sure that you as the bride and groom are having a perfect day. My wedding photos are spectacular. They turned out better than I ever imagined and Pat is to thank. If you are looking for a wedding photographer in Southern California, Anibaldi Photography Studio is the right choice.

Profile Picture Jordyn, 10/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

This review is long overdue! We got married 11/23/13 in Fallbrook/Pala area and absolutely loved our wedding and engagement photographs! Patrick was very easy to work with and we found ourselves laughing and really enjoying taking photos which is something to say about the photographer because my husband hates taking pictures. If you are looking for a photographer to capture those candid moments filled with emotion, this is the photographer. I loved that he did not make us take serious, posed photos, but rather let us be ourselves. We got our pictures after the engagement session and wedding very quickly (within a month), which I have heard is very rare. There are so many photos that I love, it has actually been difficult for me to choose ones to print for our home. We chose the package that came with video and I am so glad that we did. Our video came with a short highlight reel to music and audio, and also a longer version that contained our whole ceremony, which I was very happy about. These are priceless memories that were worth the extra money. I highly recommend Patrick Anibaldi for your wedding photography!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/23/13, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1320444843435 391adamsweddingtexture
220x220 sq 1320444846446 359adamsweddingtexture

3 VIDEOS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I've DJ'd weddings where I worked with him twice now and Patrick does a great job! He is organized, competent, and creative. I highly recommend him!

Patrick at Anibaldi Studio is an enthusiastic and talented photographer. It's great to know that our client is truly taken care of when they're booked with him, and that they're going to have amazing photos of their special day to last a lifetime! He is so easy to work with...I look forward to being on the same 'wedding day team' many times over!

Temecula, CA 92591   See On Map