Sweet Pea Floral Creations

Murrieta, CA View map

$2,727 Typical Price

Sweet Pea Floral Creations is owned by Stephanie Pratt. With over 15 years of experience in the wedding floral field she can create anything from custom to traditional designs that fit to your budget. With much less overhead as most florists she in turn passes that savings on to you. Please contact Sweet Pea Floral Creations today to book your complimentary consultation!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$170

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$55

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,727

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Katie
    Katie F. Married on 04/16/2022

Brought all of my wedding floral dreams to life!

Choosing Sweet Pea florals was one of the best wedding decisions we made! From my initial communications with Stephanie, I saw that she was passionate, organized, kind, and talented. I wasn't exactly sure what I needed or what our style was and she talked me through ideas that she had and shared dozens of inspiration photo that were SO helpful to be able to find a direction and make decisions about the florals we wanted. The day of the wedding I was overcome with emotion when I saw how incredibly beautiful the designs she created came to life! She even surprised me with some white peonies in my bouquet! I had so many guests comment on how the florals were incredible and more impressive than a lot of very high-end events they had attended. I can't recommend Stephanie and her team more to any couple looking for a true professional and artist. Thank you again Stephanie!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany W. Married on 06/18/2021

Beautiful & perfect!

Stephanie was so great to work with! She was always very communicative and helpful throughout the planning process. Our florals on the day of wedding turned out so beautiful! It was exactly everything we wanted. She was even able to use a piece of my moms veil and put it on my bouquet. Would definitely recommend! Thank you so much!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 04/30/2021

BEST vendor choice of our wedding!!!

I knew from my first email with Stephanie that she was going to be incredible. She was SO responsive and professional and picked up on my vision immediately. I did my due diligence and spoke with 3 other floral companies and they didn’t compare. Stephanie was so sweet and answered all of my questions with ease and just made me so comfortable. I couldn’t wait to see my flowers on my wedding day. And let me tell you - she did NOT disappoint!! They were to die for. Absolute best vendor choice of the entire day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

29 photos · 11/06/2021
  • Taylor & Fabian
    50 photos · 06/29/2018

Falkner Winery Falkner Winery Winery Weddings

We work with Stephanie with Sweet Pea Floral and we are always so pleased to have her as the florist! We can count on her to deliver, set up and wow everyone with the floral. Thank you for always being so creative and professional! It is a great florist and vendor for all brides!

Monte De Oro Winery and Vineyards Monte De Oro Winery and Vineyards Winery Weddings

Truly professional!

Three16 Photography Three16 Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephanie and the team at Sweet Pea Floral Creations do amazing work. First just let me say that I work with a lot of florists in the wedding industry and sometimes it can be quite a disappointment not only to see the lack of quality but professionalism. Stephanie and her team arrived ahead of schedule and were very flexible to not only the bride's requests but mine as well. I honestly can say our client and I were so happy with the lovely job that Sweet Pea Floral Creations did. If you're looking for a florists that not only will provide you with a great product but also just great customer service, look no further! Great job girls, we look forward to working with you all again! :-)

31598 wintergreen way Murrieta, CA, 92563
Location of (Sweet Pea Floral Creations)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding