Artisan Event Floral Decor

Palm Springs, CA View map

$8,500 Typical Price

As an artist I approach each event as I would a blank canvas. Building from a concept, which ultimately transforms into something beautiful, exciting and unique. Inspiration is derived from many sources; meeting with clients, visiting event locations, traveling to various trade shows, and even from a simple texture on a piece of fabric. I draw from a wide palette of experiences including fine art painting, floral design, music study, construction, and television production. My exceptional team and I bring dreams and celebrations to life. As Artisans, we work in many media, delicate flowers to sturdy building materials. Our clients comment on our organization, meticulous detail, and professional execution. By creating detailed proposals, floor plans, and down to-the-minute timelines, your event will transcend into a seamless and stress-free production. I look forward to planning your next event with Artisan Inspiration!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$40

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$316

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$414

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$8,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Samantha
    Samantha N. Married on 11/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The absolute best in the business

We worked with Artisan Events for our florals and rentals. Joey and his team are top tier when it comes to quality, creativity, and execution. They made the design process so seamless and were willing to work with us to ensure we had a beautiful ceremony and reception while staying within our budget. We provided some thoughts on our vision for the day, and Joey made it better than we could have imagined. We could not recommend Artisan more highly. Thank you for everything!
    Amy J. Married on 05/14/2022

Incredible!

Joey, Jason and the rest of the Artisan team were amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better florist for my wedding. Joey took my very vague direction and completely surpassed my expectations for all elements of the wedding. The Artisan team was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process and I would 10/10 recommend them to anyone looking for a florist in the Palm Springs area!!
  • Ginny
    Ginny S. Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 Recommend Joey and his team!!!

Joey and his team are AMAZING! My husband and I had an unclear (likely confusing at times lol) vision of what we wanted our wedding florals to look like, and Joey and his team executed our vision beyond what we could have ever imagined. They filled the space beautifully with not only beautiful flowers, but also top notch lighting that made the space feel like it was out of a fairytale. Plus, Joey and his team were so great to work with - super responsive and kind, and so professional. If you are looking not only for a florist for your big day in the desert, but also, all in event services (lighting, decor, even planning) - Joey and his team at Artisan are the way to go. Having one vendor take care of it all made it SO much easier for us, and they are top notch at what they do. We are so grateful for Joey and his team for everything, and would hire them again in a heartbeat!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

DJ Chris Paul DJ Chris Paul Wedding DJs

Amazing productions

Ashley Durham Photography Ashley Durham Photography Wedding Photographers

The Artisan team is amazing! The floral decor is always stunning and my clients love them!

Christine Arnold Photography Christine Arnold Photography Wedding Photographers

Artisan Events is absolutely the finest when it comes to design and decor, their professionalism and attention to detail is without equal. They are always absolutely delightful to work with.

2001 E Tahquitz Canyon Way Palm Springs, CA, 92262
7607781964
Location of (Artisan Event Floral Decor)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding