2608 S. Cherokee Way, Palm Springs, CA 92264 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000

About Christine Arnold Photography

I love weddings, there is so much love and joy. So many amazing moments to capture. I started my career 13 years ago, on *gasp* film. I now shoot digital ... although from time to time I’ll shoot a roll or two of film … *just because*.

But you wanted to read all about me didn’t you? Hmm… Well, lets see. I’m married to my lovely husband of 14 years, Stefan, and we have three dogs who rule our house. I have a bit of an obsession with chocolate. I’m super easy-going and laid back but I will move mountains for my clients! Contact me!

Follow Christine Arnold Photography on

• Red & Grey Photography
  • Raven Kinsler Photography
  • Brogen Jessup Photography

3 Reviews for Christine Arnold Photography

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2016

Christine was amazing on our wedding day! True professional with great humour. Very creative and patient. It was an absolute pleasure having her take our photos. Would highly recommend her services. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 10/15/2016

laura (mother of bride) · Married on 01/01/2010

Christine has a very pleasant and low key personality that on a hectic day, like a wedding, seems to get everybody a little bit more settled and relaxed. She mostly listened to what we wanted and also came up with a few new ideas of her own. Her work is very journalistic and creative. She was very professional and flexible and I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 05/10/2010

Karen · Married on 03/22/2009

Christine is amazing!!!! We really loved working with her. She is very flexible and creative and really works hard to capture the day how you want it. Be prepared with your ideas and make sure to communicate just what you are looking for and she will deliver in spades!!! Highly recommend :).

Sent on 04/20/2009

• DJ Chris Paul
    DJ Chris Paul Wedding DJs

So much fun to work with!

• Ashley Durham Photography
    Ashley Durham Photography Wedding Photographers

Christine is such a kind, hard-working professional and I'm so blessed to call her a friend and colleague! She's very talented, and creates beautiful images I'm sure her clients will always treasure.

• Agnostic Weddings
    Agnostic Weddings Wedding Officiants

One of my fabulous couples just emailed me a few photos from their wedding, and they are gorgeous! Christine's focus is on the details (sometimes the little things are the big things...) and her pictures have an easy, photojournalistic style about them. If only my words could do her images justice! Visit her website and see for yourself!

• 2608 S. Cherokee Way Palm Springs, 92264 See on map