Christine Arnold Photography

Palm Springs, CA View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

I love weddings, there is so much love and joy. So many amazing moments to capture. I started my career 13 years ago, on *gasp* film. I now shoot digital ... although from time to time I’ll shoot a roll or two of film … *just because*.

But you wanted to read all about me didn’t you? Hmm… Well, lets see. I’m married to my lovely husband of 14 years, Stefan, and we have three dogs who rule our house. I have a bit of an obsession with chocolate. I’m super easy-going and laid back but I will move mountains for my clients! Contact me!

Shannon Married on 10/06/2016
    Christine was amazing on our wedding day! True professional with great humour. Very creative and patient. It was an absolute pleasure having her take our photos. Would highly recommend her services. Two thumbs up!
    Laura (. Married on 01/01/2010
    Christine has a very pleasant and low key personality that on a hectic day, like a wedding, seems to get everybody a little bit more settled and relaxed. She mostly listened to what we wanted and also came up with a few new ideas of her own. Her work is very journalistic and creative. She was very professional and flexible and I would definitely use her again.
    Karen Married on 03/22/2009
    Christine is amazing!!!! We really loved working with her. She is very flexible and creative and really works hard to capture the day how you want it. Be prepared with your ideas and make sure to communicate just what you are looking for and she will deliver in spades!!! Highly recommend :).

DJ Chris Paul DJ Chris Paul Wedding DJs

So much fun to work with!

Ashley Durham Photography Ashley Durham Photography Wedding Photographers

Christine is such a kind, hard-working professional and I'm so blessed to call her a friend and colleague! She's very talented, and creates beautiful images I'm sure her clients will always treasure.

Agnostic Weddings Agnostic Weddings Wedding Officiants

One of my fabulous couples just emailed me a few photos from their wedding, and they are gorgeous! Christine's focus is on the details (sometimes the little things are the big things...) and her pictures have an easy, photojournalistic style about them. If only my words could do her images justice! Visit her website and see for yourself!

2608 S. Cherokee Way Palm Springs, 92264
Location of (Christine Arnold Photography)

Christine Arnold Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Christine Arnold Photography include in the starting price?

Christine Arnold Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
  • Proofs

What photography services does Christine Arnold Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Christine Arnold Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Christine Arnold Photography offer?

Christine Arnold Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Christine Arnold Photography offer?

Christine Arnold Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Christine Arnold Photography offer for wedding events?

Christine Arnold Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Christine Arnold Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Christine Arnold Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in average response time, 5 in value, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.5 in quality of service.

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding