Long Beach, CA 90808 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Agnostic Weddings

Hello, Rationalists, Humanists, Agnostics, Atheists, Pastafarians and other Freethinkers! I have been marrying couples from all walks of life since 2002.

I co-create custom wedding ceremonies for each couple with whom I work. You'll have as much guidance as you need AND total freedom in imagining and designing your ceremony...but I'll do the work of putting it together for you. Your wedding will be FABulous...and fun, family-centered, or.......you tell me!

I work exclusively with couples who want a non-religious ceremony, and serve all of California. Call today for a free consultation so that we can discuss your vision. I am committed to helping your wedding dreams come true.

I look forward to connecting with you!

Yours in Reason,

image001

• Videos 1

33 Reviews for Agnostic Weddings

bonnie · Married on 01/02/2019

amazing work!!! Great service !!!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Joe · Married on 05/28/2017

My wife and I are not religious but still wanted to have a meaningful wedding ceremony. We looked for wedding officiants that understood and had experience marrying couples like us. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. Sasha is a thoughtful and responsive professional and a wonderful speaker. From the beginning of the process of planning our wedding Sasha worked with us to make our ceremony our own, both by incorporating our wants and ideas and by suggesting improvements and new ideas based on her own experience. And she had so many great ideas. She always responded quickly to our questions and concerns. She organized the entire ceremony and made the process almost effortless on our part. On the day of our wedding Sasha kept us calm and in the moment. She led a heartfelt and joyous ceremony, and many of our guests commented to us about how much they enjoyed Sasha and the ceremony. We are so thankful to have had Sasha as our officiant and give her our strongest possible endorsement. Thank you Sasha!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Christina · Married on 05/28/2017

Sasha was absolutely perfect from our first phone call to the ceremony on our wedding day. My husband and I had a long engagement and we both knew the first thing on our to-do wedding list was to find an officiant who would honor our values without being religious. The first meeting was in Sasha’s home and we immediately felt we made the right choice. Sasha just shines with joy and has a calming presence. Sasha was so patient with our several rounds of edits and additions, and gave great feedback on our vows. I can’t believe how affordable her rates are given the time and energy she spends in customizing each ceremony script. Sasha put us at ease on the wedding day (5/28/17) and we received great compliments from our guests on how wonderful the ceremony and Sasha was. I cannot recommend Sasha more highly to couples looking for the best officiant!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Agnostic Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 500.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Vow Renewal
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Moxie Bright Events
    Moxie Bright Events Wedding Planners

Sasha is a total pro. She makes her clients feel heard and respected - many times my Bride remarked to me "She really just "gets" us"! She is calm and warm, and her ceremony delivery was pitch-perfect. I would recommend Sasha to anyone without hesitation.

• Christine Arnold Photography
    Christine Arnold Photography Wedding Photographers

Sasha was absolutely delightful to work with and her ceremony was so sweet, the couple were over the moon with their wedding thanks to Sasha's thoughtful planning. I look forward to working with Sasha again

• Swellegant Events
    Swellegant Events Wedding Planners

Calm. Collected, and totally cool. Sasha brings warmth and personalization to every wedding ceremony. I have had the honor of working with her, and she made my clients feel loved, calm, and well taken-care of. She is part of my www.swellegant.com preferred vendor list because I trust and believe that she will help you create your perfect wedding ceremony.

• Long Beach, 90808 See on map