Agnostic Weddings

Long Beach, CA View map Visit website

$700 Typical Price

Your Fairytale Wedding Without the Fairy Tale

Hello, Rationalists, Humanists, Agnostics, Atheists, Pastafarians and other Freethinkers! I'm Sasha, your friendly neighborhood atheist, and I've been marrying couples since 2002. My clients love my custom ceremony creation process, which offers both guidance and imaginative freedom as we co-create your one-of-a-kind ceremony script. I work exclusively with couples who want a secular ceremony, including interfaith couples compromising on a religion-free wedding, folks who describe themselves as "spiritual, but not really religious," or Atheists with a capital "A." Your ceremony will reflect your unique beliefs, personalities, and quirks, and your guests will feel included in something special.

I'm a huge nerd, and I love working with couples who want to do something different that really feels like *them* in their wedding ceremony. I've married folks in best friends double weddings, on a gondola, in a hot air balloon, in costume, and helped couples delight and surprise their guests with all manner of silliness and whimsy.....without descending into cheeseball comedy-hour shenanigans (unless that is your jam, in which case GAME ON.) It's your wedding day, so my job is to help YOU shine....and luckily, that is my specialty.

And of course Agnostic Weddings is inclusive, supportive, and affirming of the LGBTQIA+ community in all of our spectacular diversity!

Agnostic Weddings serves all of California. Please reach out to request your free consultation so that we can talk about your vision - I am committed to helping your wedding dreams come true!

Yours in Reason,

Sasha

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$700

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$650

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Vow Renewal

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA

What languages do you speak?

English

L B Married on 09/11/2021

Sasha is perfection!

We used Sasha for our wedding back in Sept 2021. It was a super intimate small wedding (20 people) and we were planning on just jumping on the sand for the ceremony. We decided to go with Sasha because we are both non-religious and wanted family to enjoy the day with no pressure to perform.

We met with Sasha (meet and greet via zoom since we are in the Bay Area, wedding in Orange County), hammered out a script, and she helped us out with vows as well. Unfortunately day-of she had a potential covid exposure, and we decided for the safety of our guests to not have her come. However, Sasha dropped by for a no-contact drop off of the script (in a nice keepsake book) so an ordained family member attending could step in, and even called a few days later to check in. Sasha went above and beyond and I could not be happier with how things turned out even with a pivoted plan. Thank you Sasha!
  • Rudy
    Rudy Married on 07/03/2021

Sasha Really Impressed Us and Our Guests

This review is long overdue. Our wedding date was July 3, 2021, so we contacted Sasha in May 2021 to see if she was still officiating weddings in our new pandemic reality. Sasha confirmed that she was, so we met with her to get a feel for how she would work out as an officiant. Meeting and getting to know Sasha not only confirmed that she was the right officiant, but also put us at ease about our then-upcoming wedding. It was obvious that Sasha was practiced and experienced, and she understood that we wanted a ceremony that wasn't religious, but still conveyed weight and emotion. She had tons of templates for each of the portions of the script, and that made it really easy for use to create a foundational script that fit what my wife and I wanted to convey (the significance of love and mindfulness, among other things), and then tweak it a little to be perfectly individual to us. Sasha's organized process was great and made it so that we had one less thing to worry about on the big day. Of course, on our wedding day, Sasha got rave reviews from our guests, whether they were religious or not. Multiple guests approached me after the ceremony to tell me how much they loved her delivery and how she made the ceremony seem so meaningful. I, of course, appreciated that she kept our parts simple, because we were both as nervous as could be. Overall, my wife and I could not be happier that we chose Sasha to be a part of our wedding.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/12/2021

Wonderful Officiant

Sasha was a pleasure to work with and created a truly individualized ceremony. She is very professional and made it easy to choose the details of our ceremony. She made it feel intimate and joyful. From the initial consultation, to planning, to preparing us on the wedding day and conducting the ceremony, she was a calming and positive presence. We couldn't have been happier!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Moxie Bright Events Moxie Bright Events Wedding Planners

Sasha is a total pro. She makes her clients feel heard and respected - many times my Bride remarked to me "She really just "gets" us"! She is calm and warm, and her ceremony delivery was pitch-perfect. I would recommend Sasha to anyone without hesitation.

Christine Arnold Photography Christine Arnold Photography Wedding Photographers

Sasha was absolutely delightful to work with and her ceremony was so sweet, the couple were over the moon with their wedding thanks to Sasha's thoughtful planning. I look forward to working with Sasha again

Swellegant Events Swellegant Events Wedding Planners

Calm. Collected, and totally cool. Sasha brings warmth and personalization to every wedding ceremony. I have had the honor of working with her, and she made my clients feel loved, calm, and well taken-care of. She is part of my www.swellegant.com preferred vendor list because I trust and believe that she will help you create your perfect wedding ceremony.

Long Beach, CA, 90808
Location of (Agnostic Weddings)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding