DJ Chris Paul

Palm Springs, CA View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

DJ Chris Paul is an experienced wedding DJ based out of Palm Springs, California. With lots of knowledge and experience in live music and production, this DJ knows exactly how to read a crowd and create the right selection of songs for a large group.

Experience
DJ Chris Paul has worked at many large music events, such as Coachella weekend pool parties, Viceroy pool parties, Ace Hotel weddings and many other notable events.

DJ Chris Paul offers the following DJ and MC services to wedding couples and their guests:

• Consultations

• Enclosed booth
  • CD/DVD of images
  • Prints
  • Social media integration

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,800

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Decor
Drapery
Lights
Photo booth

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What photo booth items are available?

Flip Book
Social Media Integration

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Uplighting

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• Adam
    Adam D. Married on 04/02/2022

Chris is the BEST!

Our wedding was absolutely perfect, and Chris was a big part of that. The quality of sound during the ceremony, the vibe on the dancefloor, the music volume during cocktail hour and dinner... all of it flawless. I picked music for cocktail hour and dinner, but Chris supplemented these playlists with great tracks that fit right in. Plus, I sent him a folder of pictures that he displayed during dinner and dancing. And the dancefloor was a hit! We really had an incredible time, and would highly recommend anyone getting married to hire Chris to handle all of your audio needs for your big day!
  • Nancy
    Nancy Married on 03/27/2022

Never danced so much in my life!

Chris came highly recommended by my venue and after reading reviews on WW, I knew I had to contact him! We chatted on the phone and I loved his vibe right off the bat. We met in person at our food tasting two months prior, as well as a few days before the wedding (to iron out the details). He was very knowledgeable when it came to putting together our day-of timeline (I also had many random questions throughout the planning process and he was so great to help me with those as well!). I wanted mostly 90s music played, with a bit of 80s and 2000s thrown in (no country, no disco) and he delivered! His set-up is very cool, as you can watch the music videos play during the songs. My concern was no one would dance...however, my legs and feet were so tired by the end of the night as I barely sat down! We had so much fun and my guests are still talking about "that awesome DJ" two months later.
  • Ginny
    Ginny S. Married on 03/19/2022

Best Dance Party Ever!

My husband and I worked with DJ Chris Paul for our March 19, 2022 wedding at Indian Wells Golf Resort, and Chris came recommended to us with a 5-star rating. But, if we could give more than 5-stars, we absolutely would. Everything exceed all expectations and we could not be happier. Chris elevated our wedding day beyond anything we would have ever imagined.

We both consider ourselves music savvy, and have a wide range of tastes. Chris took our input, but also blunted our impulses of giving a finite playlist by saying, "We are here to entertain not educate." And, he could not have done a better job of making the music ours, while also making it danceable and accessible to everyone in the party regardless of age.

Chris had the place rocking so much we ended up extending our wedding another hour because everyone was having such and amazing time. The dance floor was on fire and all of our guests said it was the best dance party they have been to in years.

Besides the epic dance party, there was a classic desert wind storm that picked up 15 minutes before and during our ceremony, and Chris and his team jumped into action so all of our guests could hear every word of our ceremony with ease.

If we ever do any other kind of event out in the desert, we will pick an event date around being able to hire Chris!

DJ Chris Paul's reply:

Thank you so much! What an epic wedding LOL, Amazing group of people who just wouldn't let up haha. I'll see you at the next one x.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Angela & Jack
    32 photos · 08/24/2018

Avalon Palm Springs Avalon Palm Springs Hotel Weddings

We love working with you DJ Chris Paul!!!!!

Christine Arnold Photography Christine Arnold Photography Wedding Photographers

Chris Paul really knows how to rock a party... He can read the crowd and keep the party moving. He's great fun!

Viral Booth™ Orange County Viral Booth™ Orange County Photo Booths

Chris is a great DJ with a fantastic sense of music and how to get the party going. He truly understands the service industry and how to get people excited for an event. Nothing short of professional.

Palm Springs, 92264
Location of (DJ Chris Paul)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding