Downey, Downey, CA 90240 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Pricing

About Dj Swift Music

DJ Swift Music is a wedding DJ company based in Los Angeles, California, that services the Inland Empire and Orange County areas. With over 22 years of experience in the entertainment industry, DJ Swift first got his start by performing at neighborhood parties and school events. DJ Swift attended the Los Angeles Recording School where he was able to sharpen his skills and refine his craft. On your wedding day, DJ Swift Music will get you and guests out of their seats and living it up on the dance floor all night long.

At DJ Swift Music, DJ Swift grew up listening to a variety of music genres as well as the hottest artists around. Over the years, he has developed a knack for mixing everything from oldies to rock, top 40 to house, hip-hop to reggaeton and everything in between. DJ Swift believes in having a wide range of music in his library so he will always be able to better serve the couples he works with on their special day. DJ Swift Music will bring his own state-of-the-art DJ equipment to your wedding event, which includes microphones, a projector, a sound/PA system and uplighting.

Follow Dj Swift Music on

1 User photo

Dj Swift Music 1
  • Jose

Jose Montano · Getting married on 04/10/2021

You’ll never need to hire another Dj again

Great Dj very skill full, reliable, and professional. I hired him as a gift for my best friends wedding. I had heard play at another wedding I attended. We exchange contact information as was very pleased with the setup he provided and he was extremely reasonable with his pricing. I had quotes $1000.00 more then what he quoted and he provided so much more. I liked that he didn’t over MC as some do. I plan to hire him for my wedding and other future parties. Thank you

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Cesar

Cesar Montano · Married on 09/08/2019

This guy does so much more then what he offers

First off he is super flexible to meet with you. I felt bad since we had to cancel twice due to some other issues that came up and he didn't get bothered at all. We gave him a huge playlist of what we wanted to hear, and he made sure to have it all. Really appreciated that. We did a slide show and he had a projector on one side and had a TV on his DJ Booth which allowed everyone to see, it was really cool I didn't expect the tv. Great music amazing setup. He had everyone dancing. I actually asked for an extra hour of his time and the venue, because I didn't want the party to stop. Dj Swift is our guy.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • idania

idania · Married on 09/01/2019

Dance All Night!

My now husband & I reached out to Joey after he Dj’d my sister’s wedding. We looked around for about 7 months but eventually came back to him anyway. Not only was he super affordable for a downtown LA wedding, but he MC’d, brought his own lighting & the dance floor was packed the whole time. If you’re hispanic like me, he’s got all the right stuff from Selena, Mana, EDM, Top 40 & something even your grandma gets out of her seat for. Communication was on point from the beginning & we highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you DJ Swift!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Award

Dj Swift Music Pricing

Dj Swift Music Price Rates

Dj Swift Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, One Event Per Day