My Event Pros

• Day of Wedding Coordination
  • Dancing on a Cloud Effect
  • Various Lighting Effects & More

Prices & Packages
Our prices and packages are avaialble at www.myeventpros.com/packages.pdf

About Us
My Event Pros is a wedding DJ company based in Los Angeles, California. At My Event Pros, the experienced team of professional DJs and emcees specialize in providing impeccable service at weddings and formal events in the Los Angeles area. Equipped with the latest technology in the business, the team will work with you on your wedding day to execute one of the most memorable days of your life without ever skipping a beat.

Prior to your special day, the team at My Event Pros will sit down with you to discuss all of your wedding-day entertainment needs from beginning to end. At your wedding reception, My Event Pros will provide a two-person DJ and emcee team. While the DJ is all equipped with a digital music library that includes the latest and greatest hits from yesterday and today in a variety of music genres, the emcee will be there to lead your event and keep you and your guests on the dance floor all night long.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$875

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,075

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Kim D. Married on 12/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I don’t know what I would have done without booking them?!?!

I made the best decision by choosing to hire My Event Pros for my wedding day. We went for it and booked their coordination and dj package that included Lighting as well. Without booking them, I really don’t know what we would have done. Jessica and Alan guided us through everything.. extremely professional, informative & just overall amazing at what they do. The wedding day the MC was so fun & had everyone laughing and enjoying themselves .These people REALLY care about their clients! So don’t think twice. I can’t thank them enough for all they did for me.. thank you , thank you, Thank you!!!!
    Jason H. Married on 10/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding vendor decision!

My Event Pros are everything their name says they are! They truly know their stuff! My new wife and I couldn’t have made a better choice in choosing a DJ for our wedding. Alan and his team were all professional, friendly, and very good at what they do! From the beginning Alan was very helpful in guiding us along in making our decision and showing us how to use their amazing planning app. It downloads right to your phone and you can choose all your music and timeline details on your own schedule. This was a huge selling point for us and I can see why it is so useful to couples planning their wedding. Their music was on point, their MC kept our family and friends entertained and everything came out picture perfect! Thank you My Event Pros!! We cant wait to use you guys again!
  • F
    Fred K. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing team of professionals!

My Event Pros is a no brainer! They were extremely professional, friendly, and they know how to rock a party! We originally hired Alan and his team to DJ our wedding but decided to upgrade and book their Coordination services and Photobooth. They use a really cool app that lets you plan out your entire wedding and search for just about any song you can think of! It was really easy to use and kept all of our details organized for us. The set up look amazing and all of our guests kept talking about how much fun they had on the dance floor! We are really happy we decided to book with My Event Pros and cant wait to use them again in the future!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Nikki Resley Events Nikki Resley Events Wedding Planners

Alan and his team were amazing! As a wedding planner you look for vendors that are great to work with and can do exactly what the couple wants. I look forward to working with them on many more events

Covina Covina, CA, 91722
Location of (My Event Pros)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding