Nikki Resley Events

Pomona, CA View map
$1,499 Package Price

$1,499 Package Price

We are a Wedding and Event planning and design Company that Specializes in custom, themed, fun, and one of a kind events. We have serviced the Los Angeles and Inland Empire for over 4 years.

We where awarded one of the top 3 best wedding planners in Pomona, Ca in 2016 from threebestrated.com

We were nominated for best Wedding planner on the IE hot list in 2014.

Our weddings have been feature in the knot, bad ass bride, ISO:ALT, and more.

We also specialize in Pop-up Weddings. The newest trend in weddings!! These are elopements were 4 couples share one big day.

You invite 20 guests, you have your individual ceremony at the selected venue. Flowers decor and vendors are all included.

You only share the reception party after. Less stress, more fun, and the best part you get a 20k wedding for a fraction of the cost.

• Tanya
    Tanya Married on 01/13/2017
    Nikki is so amazing!!! So attentive to your wishes and just did an amazing job.. she was my rehearsal and day of planner and I tell you I would have been lost without her!! I have her the reigns and she did not disappoint!!! I totally recommend her services!!
  • arlette
    Arlette Married on 02/14/2016
    So far Nikki has been great! Can't wait for the big day!
    Nancy Married on 06/27/2015
    I had a great experience with Nikki. I hired her for my backyard wedding and have to say she met my expectations. A wedding coordinator is a must! On your special day you want to make sure everything flows smoothly and the last thing you want is to be running around making sure things run as planned. I'm so glad that was one less thing I had to worry about. Nikki definitely took the time to listen to my needs and was a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend her.

Rickety Swank Vintage Rentals & Industrial Farm Tables Rickety Swank Vintage Rentals & Industrial Farm Tables Wedding Rentals

I love working with Nikki at Nikki Resley Events... She is professional and friendly and does an amazing job. When you have multiple clients give raving reviews about another wedding vendor you know you found someone you can count on. Nikki is so helpful, she covers day of coordination, set up and the works.

The Durhams Photography The Durhams Photography Wedding Photographers

Nikki was an absolute joy to work with! Our couple was able to truly enjoy their wedding day because Nikki made sure everything went according to plan! We loved her easy going spirit and work ethic, and can't wait to have the opportunity to work together again!

My Event Pros My Event Pros Wedding DJs

Nikki and her team are amazing! We have had the pleasure of working together in the past and definitely recommend her services.

Pomona, 91767
Location of (Nikki Resley Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding