My Event Pros Reviews

27 | Covina, CA

27 Reviews for My Event Pros

Angela Villarreal · Married on 11/03/2019

Experienced my dream wedding!

I just got married this past weekend and I am still overwhelmed with joy because of how perfect my day went. Our DJ- Alan and coordinator-Jessica were absolutely phenomenal. I met them both at a bridal show about one year ago and I automatically knew that I wanted them to be a part of my big day. I trusted Jessica with my vision and she executed everything down to the most minor of details with what I wanted and needed. She was so organized and on top of everything since I first initially made contact with her. I was stress free! Alan kept my guests dancing ALL night ( even family that I've NEVER seen dance) ..The MC, BJ interracted with my guests and kept us all laughing and well informed all night. I couldn't have asked for a better team to trust on such an important day. All so sweet and GENUINE! You guys truly rock! Thank you for my dream wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Sandra Richey · Married on 08/17/2019

Best Decision I made to book a coordinator !

So, so sooo happy! I booked Jessica to be my coordinator with my event pros and I can't express how happy I am with the decision I made. She was there with me from start to finish and took care of EVERYTHING for me. I was able to enjoy my day without having any worries. We built a great relationship this past year of working together. She's been in contact with me from day one and literally handled everything for my husband and I. I am so happy! Thank you Jessica and my event pros for helping us through this journey and making our wedding truly unforgettable. I highly recommend booking Jessica as your coordinator!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Jacqueline Meinhardt · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding experts

My event pros did my wedding and I have no regrets! They took care of our whole day for us! We booked their lighting and photo booth as well. Must call for any couple!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Jay Lopez · Married on 05/03/2019

Wedding Professionals

We got married at Mountain Meadows in Pomona and chose My Event Pros off their preferred vendor list and we were not disappointed! We used their DJ/MC, Uplighting, Photo Booth and Cloud effect and all of our guests were wowed at how gorgeous our reception looked! Their music kept our family going all night and they were extremely friendly and easy to work with. Their online event planner was also really helpful in organizing all of the details for our reception. Give these guys a call! I would recommend them to my own family and friends

Sent on 07/02/2019

Karen Molina · Married on 03/29/2019

Coordination saved the day!

We couldn't have asked for a better company to take care of our wedding day! We hired Alan and his team to provide coordination, DJ/MC and Uplighting for our wedding reception. Using them to do both our DJ service and our day of coordinating made communication a lot easier and convenient. They made sure the timeline for the day was flawless and they didn't miss a beat. We didn't realize how hectic the a wedding day can be for a bride and groom but we were getting pulled every which way to take pictures and greet family and our coordinator Jessica and MC B.J. made sure to keep us on schedule. It was really nice to not have to worry about what activity was coming next or what time of the night it was. We were kept on track by these guys and cant express how much that really helped us enjoy our night! The music was fantastic and the lighting added so much color to the room. I cant express how happy I am with my decision in trusting Alan and his team with our wedding day! Its not everyday you organize a wedding so it was great using guys with so much experience and know-how on how to throw a successful one! 5 Stars isn't enough!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Smyth · Married on 03/09/2019

The best DJ/MC

Booking My Event Pros DJ/MC services for our wedding was by far one of the best decisions. Alan and his crew blew away our expectations from the beginning to the end, they were just the best. We were a little stressed out from the start, having some other things fall through with our wedding plans, so having Alan there to make it one less thing for us to worry about was amazing. He played great songs, and really kept the party going, on and off the dance floor. Because of Alan and his crew, we were able to have one of the most memorable nights with our family and friends. I would 100% hire them again, and definitely recommend anyone looking for these services.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Rebecca Olivaria · Married on 11/03/2018

My Event Pros saved our wedding !

I had the most incredible experience with this company. From the initial conversation I had with Alan, to the very end of our wedding night was great. They turned my night completely around. NO ONE in my family dances, yet the MC and the DJ managed to get everyone out of their seats having the time of their lives. My night is truly unforgettable and I have them to thank. I booked coordination, dj/mc, and uplighting. Without the coordinator, I would have been a complete wreck ! So thank you once again for being so kind and truly caring about the success of mine and my husbands night. You are incredible !

Sent on 11/15/2018

Jeff Marone · Married on 07/28/2018

Professional and Knowledgeable!

Alan and My Event Pros did a fantastic job! They provided very professional service throughout the entire process and helped us everytime we needed it! My wife interviewed many different DJ companies but Alan made us feel real comfortable and confident in our decision. The music was appropriate for every stage of the wedding and when the dancefloor opened up, nobody sat down once! I really enjoyed having them keep our dances and speeces lined up so we didnt have to worry about a thing. We also hired them to do the dancing on a cloud effect and our pictures came out amazing! Its worth every penny to be able to capture that on film and were very happy we decided to book it. These guys know what they are doing! Thank you My Event Pros

Sent on 10/11/2019

Steven Meinhardt · Married on 07/07/2018

Got our family on the dance floor!

Amazing! Just Amazing! My Event Pros is a must for anyone who wants to have the perfect wedding day. They took care of all the details and left us to enjoy our day. There music was on point and the MC kept our crowd involved. Our family doesn't dance much but these guys were able to get them on their feet. Thank you My Event Pros!!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Daniel · event on: 12/10/2017

Alan and his team were professional and kept the party lively. They didn't miss a beat and had a really cool set up. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/22/2017
  • Benjamin

Benjamin · Married on 11/23/2017

The DJs came through and really made a great party come to life!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Joel · Married on 10/28/2017

Alan Chavez was simply an amazing DJ. He knew what music to play to hype the crowd and keep them dancing all night long. He has a great energy, personality, and talent. Ive been to quite a few weddings and have always been slightly disappointed by the DJ. Not so with Alan. He was recommend by a friend and I couldn't be happier with his performance. I want to hire him again for a party! One of my favorite moments was when he hoped on the mic and really got the people dancing to some of those classic sing along songs. I only have great things to say about My Event Pros, I can't wait to work with him again.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Ralph · Married on 10/28/2017

I can honestly say, this is the best team to have for your weddings and any event. I’ve hired them on multiple occasions and they always bring the party! My guests constantly compliment us on the music and we couldn’t do it with out Alan and his team.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Cristina · Married on 10/06/2017

Thank you Alan and My Event Pros!!! Professional from the beginning and you really turned our venue around with your lighting! I never knew how important lighting was to a venue until I saw it in person. From the beginning Alan was very knowledgeable about his craft! He explained everything very clearly and made us feel very comfortable. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking to have a great wedding reception!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Jade · Married on 06/17/2017

I chose myeventpros for my wedding ceremony and reception, and I'm happy I did. Alan was so professional and attentive. He played all the music I asked for during my ceremony and it was just perfect! The idea of his online profile for bride and groom was great, it's so organized and gives you a way to let them know exactly what you want for your wedding! And the lighting he provided for our reception room was just beautiful! It was exactly what I wanted and it gave the room such an sweet romantic feel. My eventpros is so reasonably priced there's no need to look elsewhere, you get what you pay for and a whole lot more. I am very happy with my decision in choosing them for my wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Josh · Married on 05/13/2017

Great service and professionalism!

Sent on 12/21/2017
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 04/07/2017

I hired My Event Pros to DJ & MC my brother David's wedding and it was well worth the money spent. They were able to provide a bilingual MC who spoke fluent Spanish and made my family feel very comfortable. The music selection was exactly what my brother and his wife wanted. I hired them to spin music for six hours because they know how to start and keep a party going. I highly recommend My Event Pros to anyone looking to get a DJ/MC for their wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Jose · Married on 09/30/2016

Hired My Event Pros for our wedding reception and they went out of their way to make sure our entire family was entertained! Alan and David were extremely professional and easy to deal with! From the first meeting they made us feel comfortable and helped us with any questions we had, thank you My Event Pros!! The reception would not have been as fun as it was without your energy!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Brenda · Married on 09/03/2016

Hired My Event Pros for my wedding and I have to say they were amazing!!!! They really made me feel comfortable in knowing they would take care of all the details. Thank you guys, our friends and family wouldn't stop talking about how much they danced. Definitely recommended!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Andrew · Married on 07/11/2016

My Event Pros truly lived up to their name when it came to our event. The professionalism and expertise definitely reflected on our special night. It was amazing quality work throughout the entire night and I most definitely recommend their services to anyone who is considering using them. Thank you once again My Event Pros!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Steve · Married on 07/09/2016

My advice to a couple looking to hire these guys would be to check out the pictures and videos they have to offer. A lot of the other guys boast about great service but not a lot of companies had examples of their work to show. They were extremely helpful and their online system is a huge plus for anyone coordinating/planning their own wedding. Alan and his staff were amazing, I would recommend them to anyone looking to have a fun wedding reception

Sent on 09/13/2016

Sarai · Married on 11/01/2014

Everything was perfect! I only booked my photographer until 8, and they were able to fit in all the important events to be photographed without feeling rushed. The music was awesome! The DJ really catered to the crowd and the dance floor was never empty. Our emcee, David was so professional and really kept the party going. I would 100% hire them for any future function!! Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

STEPHANIE · Married on 10/11/2014

I had a 200 guest wedding and the guys at my event pros made me feel like i could count on them! They entertained all our guests and really made my wedding special. I recommend them 100 percent!

Sent on 10/19/2014
  • W

Walter Smith · Married on 09/07/2013

Professionals that go above and beyond!

We booked Alan and his team to do our ceremony and wedding reception after meeting them at a local bridal show. I have to say that they were INCREDIBLE!! They honestly delivered ALOT more than we could have ever imagined! Their service includes a separate MC (a HUGE plus!) and not only did the MC do an amazing job on the mic but he went above and beyond to make sure everything went on without a hitch. They were basically our coordinators for the night. They lined up our bridal party, let the house know when to pour champagne and even helped us do the tasks our actual coordinator was supposed to take care of. My only regret is not hiring them to officially be our coordinators. These guys know their stuff and I'm so glad I trusted my wedding day with them. Their lighting and photo booth was also a hit and made our wedding. I recently recommended them to my best friend and would recommend them to anybody planning a wedding! Thank you Alan and My Event Pros

Sent on 10/18/2018

Brianna · Married on 02/01/2013

Alan was incredibly professional and helped our reception run smoothly. I am so happy that we chose him to DJ out special night

Sent on 03/11/2013