mydann.com

Palm Springs, CA View map

$3,500 Typical Price

I offer floral design, event planning and officiating. I have been in the wedding industry for 15 years...and I still love what I do. I love being a part of making your day special and unique to you.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$24.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$140.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$201.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Event Design

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Chuppah Decor
Corsages

• Linda
    Linda Married on 11/22/2014
    I'm not one of those girls who've been dreaming of every detail of the wedding her whole life, so I had no idea of what to ask for with the floral arrangement. Luckily, I gave Dan the details of our wedding colors and nerdiness and he helped us solidify our wedding theme! Also, we found the two main employees from our venue to be on the less-helpful side, but he used to work there and answered most of our questions for us!
    Dan's a great guy and he created gorgeous, unforgettable bouquets and centerpieces. Dan's amazing!
  • O
    Olga Married on 02/08/2014
    In October we decided that we would have a February wedding (that’s 4 months to plan a wedding). At first we thought that we could do it on our own, since it would be a simple wedding with about 90 guests. We soon realized that the details were overwhelming, so we hired Dann. That was the best decision ever!!!

Dann has a great attitude and is so easy to work with. He’ll take charge if you want him to, or just guide you along if that’s what you want. He helped us stay within our budget and made us feel like he was there for us 24/7. He always had a solution or great idea for everything from coming up with an alternative to the RSVP cards, to the venue and food selection, family seating, flowers (I could go on and on).

His “day of” coordination was flawless. He took care of every detail that day, and all we had to do was get married and enjoy the party. The biggest compliment came from my hard to please mother-in-law who couldn’t stop talking about what a great job Dann did.

Mercedes Married on 10/11/2013
    Dann is the best - I would know because he was both my wedding florist and day-of coordinator for my wedding which will be featured on TLC's Four Weddings next year! He's accommodating, charming and talented. He's also not afraid to deliver tough news so you don't have to (no shots for the groom please!). I almost wish I was going to get married again so he could be my florist and coordinator again! Almost... :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pixel Dust Weddings Pixel Dust Weddings Wedding Videographers

My Dann is so talented- his work is simply gorgeous. I've referred him to many of my couples and they always thank me later and rave about how wonderful his work is.

Palm Springs, 92262