Lush Blooms

Rancho Cucamonga, CA View map Visit website
$2,876 Typical Price

$2,876 Typical Price

My name is Luisa, I am owner & creative director of Lush Blooms. I have enjoyed being a florist specializing in weddings and special events since 2012.

I am passionate about weddings, floral design & décor. I truly believe weddings and all special events should be beautifully celebrated! I have enjoyed designing since 2012 and have not stopped growing or learning about my craft ever since. Once I discovered that I posses a natural eye for design and a love for flowers, I began exploring my true passion at first by self teaching. Looking to perfect my craft and skills I completed several floral design courses which allowed me to learn from a recognized florist and designer based in Los Angeles and New York.

Understanding all of the work that entails bringing a vision to life, the beauty and life that fresh and lush florals brings to a wedding and the importance of a stress free, enjoyable wedding day that is executed according to plan is that we offer all floral packages with optional event planning and coordination services.

Our mission is to provide the very best service with attention to detail in all aspects of our services. I strive to work with each client being flexible through out the design process and our goal for each event is to execute a design beyond your expectations. Love is in the details. We will plan for and design a beautiful event so that you may enjoy one of the best days of your life.

Love, Elegance & Beauty all illustrated in our fabulous custom event designs. Allow me the honor of being a small part of such an important day and discover the beauty of your wedding with Lush Blooms.

We provide full floral and event design services that include delivery and installation and transfer/re-purpose of all floral services. We want to help you maximize the use of your wedding florals and will work with you to create that dreamy ceremony and reception.

We have floral packages that include bridal party, ceremony, reception florals, delivery and installation. These packages can be changed and customized to fit your guest count, color palette and style. All floral packages include fresh, beautiful in season florals. I love and believe florals, candles and details just brings the room to life and gives you that dreamy Instagram like look we all fall in love with. I would love to further discuss your vision and how we can incorporate that in one of our packages or customizing something different for your wedding. You can find all of the details of each package here lush-blooms.com/floral-packages

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Venue visit
  • Samples
  • Delivery
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,876

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Athena S. Married on 02/22/2022

Loved!!!! Thank you Luisa

Thank you so much Luisa for being a part of my big day. The arrangements were so pretty and exactly what I was envisioning. I highly recommend her!
  • Amanda
    Amanda F. Married on 02/20/2022

Perfect & Personable

A huge thank you to Luisa! I had no idea what florals for our wedding day needed. Luisa met with me to put together our proposal and had patience for my million questions and changes in my vision. And wow! My vision came to life and was just PERFECT! Thank you again! 10/10 recommend!
    Michelle Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing wedding florist!

It was great working with Luisa! She was very professional and was quick to respond to all our questions during the planning process. Her floral arrangements were AMAZING and she was easy to get ahold of on the day of the wedding. She was very accommodating with all the changes we had to make with COVID restrictions, we definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great florist!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Lush Blooms 1
Exclusive

Rancho Cucamonga, California Rancho Cucamonga, CA, 91739

By Appointment Only
Location of (Lush Blooms)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding