Lush Blooms Reviews

Lush Blooms 5
Lush Blooms 6
Lush Blooms 7

Scarlett · Married on 03/24/2018

Luisa did such a wonderful job decorating my very simple wedding! My ceremony venue and reception looked amazing, beyond what I expected. I was so happy the way everything looked!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Lush Blooms 8
    Lush Blooms 9
    Lush Blooms 10

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2017

Lush Blooms did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. Luisa was very responsive and listened to all of our requests. She arrived timely and had everything set up well before the ceremony.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2017

Luisa was fantastic to work with for my May 2017 wedding. She offered a phone consultation to get an idea of my wedding vision and what type of decor I was interested in. Within hours she was able to provide me with a custom quote that was very reasonable! A few months before the wedding Luisa welcomed me into her home office so I could see mock-ups of what my tables and centerpieces would look like. She also went through the contract in detail to ensure nothing was missed. On the day of the wedding her team showed up at two different times: once to ensure the bridal party had their flowers in time for pictures and a second time to set up the ceremony and reception flowers so that they would not wilt in the sun. I was stunned by how beautiful my tables looked and the glitz sequin linens added the perfect elegant touch. Thank you so much to Lush Blooms for helping to create such a beautiful atmosphere on our special day!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Kim · Married on 05/27/2017

We can't rave enough about Lush Blooms! Luisa was so sweet throughout the process and was so accommodating! From the beginning, she worked with our budget to give us the most beautiful flowers at a price we could afford. The day of the wedding she was prompt to deliver all wedding party flowers and I was so overjoyed walking into our venue for the first time to see our stunning arraignments! It was so reassuring seeing her the day of the wedding and made me feel so at ease! All of our guests raved about the flowers and how lovely they were to take home and how long they lasted after the wedding.
    No words are enough to express our gratitude! Any couple is lucky to have her for their special day!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Christina · Married on 05/20/2017

Luisa did a beautiful job at bringing our vision to life. She was easy to work with and made the entire design process a breeze. Our wedding centerpieces and pergola bouquets were gorgeous. Luisa arrived to our venue on time and had everything beautifully set up and arranged just as we had discussed. I'm so glad I found Luisa to design our wedding floral arrangements.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Martha · Married on 01/22/2017

Luisa helped make my wedding day so special! There was a very bad storm the day of the wedding and the ceremony that was supposed to be outside on a balcony ended up being inside on the dance floor. I was so sad when I learned the weather was going to be horrible that day. I told Luisa about it and sure enough she was able to create a beautiful design inside of the hall. From the custom arch to the centerpieces and all the bouquets I couldn't have asked for a better florist!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Jillian · Married on 10/29/2016

I would definitely recommend Sweet Elegance Designs! We chose to go with Sweet Elegance Designs for our wedding on October 29, 2016 at Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens in Fallbrook. Luisa helped make our big day so special and beautiful! All of the flowers, draping, and sequin table cloths really added a beautiful touch to our wedding! Luisa was very helpful throughout the process. I wasn't very sure what I wanted my bouquet to look like and had about 4 different pictures that I liked and wanted incorporated into one bouquet and Luisa helped make it work out. She even made me a mock bouquet a couple weeks before the wedding to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. Overall she was an excellent vendor to work with and had very reasonable prices compared to others that we had been in contact with. She really helped bring all of my visions to life! Definitely book Sweet Elegance Designs for your wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Trisha · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I were married on July 16th, we had the pleasure of working with Luisa from Sweet Elegance. She immediately responded to my call and inquiry about her services. From the first meeting with her she was very professional and even did a sample arrangement for me after sensing I am a visual person. She worked with our budget and was even kind enough to add a few items at no charge. We had so many compliments on our flowers the day of our wedding. I was in awe once I saw everything in place. My grandmother passed away and I wanted a part of her there with me so Luisa was able to add her pearl earrings to my bouquet. Luisa genuinely cared about my special day as if it were her say. Very professional, kind, and always available for me during My wedding planning. Thank you Luisa for making my wedding day beautiful!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Chris · Married on 04/30/2016

Working with Luisa was GREAT!!! We were married on April 30th, 2016. Right from the start she demonstrated her high level of professionalism. Her response to our initial inquiry was immediate which was a big deal to us. Once we met with her she made us feel very comfortable because she showed us she was interested in meeting our needs and that she was willing to be flexible not only with our budget but with the entire process and all the extra little things that came up between planning and set up. She is a great listener and was able to insert her creativity and experience to enhance exactly what we wanted our wedding day to look like. If you want a trustworthy vendor that is easy to work with and wont disappoint you we highly recommend you contact Luisa "Sweet Elegance Designs". We were extremely satisfied with all of her services. THANK YOU!!! Luisa for making our wedding beautiful...You are our Preferred Vendor.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Georgina · Married on 01/30/2016

My Fiancée and I are so happy we hired Luisa to do our wedding flowers. Everything turned out perfect. She truly loves what she does and it shows in her work. She is very talented and has a lot of experience.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Jessica · Married on 01/07/2016

Working with Sweet Elegance Designs was such a beautiful expirience! Luisa has such a heart and passion for what she does and you can totally see it in her work!! I planned my wedding in a short three months all by myself. Luisa was a big help, her expertise conpletely calmed me. Luisa is the best at what she does! Letting her design your dream wedding will be the best decision! thank you Luisa you are the best!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Luisa was absolutely amazing !!! She's such an amazing person very professional and was always avaible. Whenever I called her, texted, or emailed her she would respond right away. I really wasn't sure what flowers I wanted when we had our first meeting... I just told Luisa my colors and that my theme was romantic and elegant... From there she gave me suggestions and even set up a mock trail on how the whole table would be set up.... When I saw it, I was truly blown away! Everything was beautiful. Needless to say for the wedding everything was even better than I could have imagined! From the flowers on my cake to every little detail. Everything was breathtaking... The hall, the center pieces, the bridesmaids bouquet, my bouquet, everything. We got a lot of compliments on how the room was all decorated and the beautiful and fresh the flowers were on the centerpieces . Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Rosa · Married on 05/31/2015

Luisa made my wedding reception look beautiful my bridesmaids had the cutest bouquets and mine was more then I expected it was absolutely gorgoues! My husband and I were extremely pleased with all her flower arrangements they really brought out the theme of our wedding reception and when people complimented our reception they immediately complimented how beautiful the flowers were. Luisa was very creative and super nice my husband and I are truly thankful for her work and creativity everything was absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Lisa · Married on 05/24/2015

I honestly do not know where to begin. Luisa is one of the most professional individuals I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She is so immensely patient, kind, and truly wants the best for you and your special day. Luisa was more than willing to work with our budget and pitched ideas to make our dream wedding come true. The quality of flowers Luisa used were nothing short of amazing. As far as budget, Luisa will work with you to create your dream product at the price you are most comfortable paying. From the backdrop to the bouquets and centerpieces, everything was better than I could have ever imagined! She truly made our day extra special! I searched and searched for florists and You will not find a more professional, elegant, and beautiful company within budget to work with. Thank you Luisa from the bottom of our hearts!!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Alyse · Married on 05/15/2015

I found Luisa and Sweet Elegance Designs on The Knot, and I am so glad that I chose her as my florist! Prior to choosing her, we met in person and went over my ideas and vision for the flowers. She had many great ideas to add to mine, and was very accommodating to my tight budget. After, she was always available to me via email and text if I wanted to make a change or addition to my floral arrangements. The centerpieces were beautiful and I loved the details she put into them. The bouquets for my bridesmaids and the boutonnieres we're exactly what I wanted. And my bouquet was absolutely perfect!

Also, a few days before the wedding, I asked to include some flowers for the cake (which I did not request before) and Luisa was able to make it happen in such short notice! On the day of the wedding, Luisa was able to get the centerpiece arrangements together and take care of the bouquets and boutonnieres so that I could relax and enjoy the day. She was even able to reassure me among the chaos!

With Luisa's professional and personal care, I HIGHLY recommend using Sweet Elegance Designs!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Lush Blooms's reply:

Alyse, thank you so much for trusting Sweet Elegance Designs for such an important day for you and your husband. You were a pleasure to work with and made the design process effortless. I am so trilled and proud that everything came out even better than what you expected. My biggest reward is making that vision of beauty come true for every bride. Thank you and best wishes always!!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/08/2015

Luisa at Sweet Elegance Designs did an amazing job on my flowers for my May wedding. I gave her my color scheme and some pictures and she made my dreams come alive . She created me a gorgeous pink and white rose bouquet , accompained with a blinged out satin sash to go around my flowers.
    For my reception I had individually decorated vases with delicately wrapped bows around each one, containing gorgeous pink roses and white lilies .
    All my friends and family told me the whole night how beautiful my arrangements were and were so excited that they could take the flower center pieces home with them.
    Thank you Luisa for making my big day even more magical .

Sent on 06/03/2015

Amera · Married on 11/15/2014

Anything I requested or any idea my now husband and I had, she took whole heartedly and ran with it. She showed me several of ideas, concepts, and techniques to create the look we were looking going for, for our wedding. Her kindness, passion, and patience immensely speak through her work. I cannot tell you how many people I had coming up to my husband and I raving about the flowers and the back-drops that Luisa set up. My family and my husband's family were more ecstatic at the work Luisa did. My parents personally met with Luisa before we began to plan out the details of the flowers and immediately fell in love with Luisa's beautiful and warm personality. She truly is a wonderful person to work with and has your best interest at heart.

As far as budget, Luisa will work with you to create your dream product at the price you are most comfortable paying. To say that I am pleased with Luisa's work is an understatement. She was there hours before the wedding started and was there hours after to take down everything. She made several trips back and forth; kept the flowers extremely fresh and had a smile on her face the entire time. She made me feel like everything was okay and that she had everything under control. I knew that she would help make our special day more beautiful and she succeeded at that and more. If I could give Sweet Elegance Designs 10 Stars I would!!!! You will not find a more professional, elegant, and beautiful company and people to work with.

Thank you Luisa from the bottom of our hearts!!!!! I will continue to recommend you; you are wonderful!!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Susana · Married on 11/08/2014

Luisa truly envisioned my ideal wedding. She was great to work with, very professional & detailed oriented. Lusia added the perfect touch to my beautiful outdoor wedding. I cannot wait to use her again for my next event!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Trista · Married on 09/20/2014

Sweet Elegance Designs owner Luisa is great! She is easy to work with and very professional. She made my special day look BEAUTIFUL! I wanted to incorporate several ideas, so I showed Luisa some pictures of what I was looking for, and she made my flowers and centerpieces look exactly what I envisioned them looking like! The bridal party bouquets and groomsmen botiners looked absolutely gorgeous. I received many complaints on how beautiful the bouquets looked. Our reception flowers arrangements were amazing too... She is reasonably priced and does excellent work. I would suggest Luisa for any event!!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Lush Blooms's reply:

Dear Trista, thank you so much for such a wonderful experience in working with you and your fiancee. Thank you for trusting me in making such an important day as beautiful as you envisioned. Your wedding day was beautiful and interacting with everyone from your wedding was truly a great experience. Thank you so very much for your kindness and for being such an awesome bride to work with! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness along side your sweetheart! XOXO

Danette · Married on 07/12/2014

Luisa is far more than just a florist. So many people can have a floral business but only few have the talent and she has talent and so much more. I only met with her once to speak about what I was looking for. I told her what kind of flowers I wanted and showed her just a few pictures. She said she had some ideas on what she could do and asked what our budget was. She worked around that and by far exceeded my expectations. I had no idea what they were going to look like but I knew she understood my vision. When she walked in with the bouquets I was taken away. They were far more than I expected and all from one meeting I had with her. She is the definition of true talent I and I would recommend her to everyone I know. I cant express how grateful I am for her and all she did to make that day so special. The flowers were the talk of the wedding!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Megan · Married on 12/20/2013

I couldn't be happier with how our flowers turned out for our December wedding. Even on shorter notice, Luisa was soooo flexible, had great ideas, worked within our tight budget, and was so easy to communicate with. While my budget was tight, I had a specific vision for our ceremony and reception. For the reception especially, I wanted 4 different centerpieces. Luisa completely made this vision come alive and I got soo many compliments on how beautiful and classy the flowers were. I am also such a visual person, and Luisa went out of her way to send me pictures of ideas/vase options/etc. and even made trial centerpieces for me at my venue for no extra cost. Luisa was also very professional on the day of the wedding. Everything was done on time and nothing was missing. I honestly couldn't have asked for anything more from Sweet Elegance Designs. We were so happy with how everything turned out, and I have already recommended Sweet Elegance Designs to some friends! Thank you so much Luisa!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Lush Blooms's reply:

Megan, thank you very much for great review. It was a real pleasure working with you and Ben. It was really easy to work with you and communicate ideas and changes in order to get the perfect look for your wedding. I am really thrilled that you were happy and loved the way everything looked. Thank you once again for all of your kindness and recommendations. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Ashlie · Married on 11/16/2013

I highly recommend Sweet Elegance Events to anyone looking to dazzle their wedding guests with beautiful flowers and decor.

From day one, my fiance and I adored Luisa. I had met with several other vendors to supply flowers for my wedding and Lusia was the only one who actually understood the word budget and came in at a range I could afford. I could tell after that first meeting that Luisa is truly passionate about flowers and making sure the bride is completely satisfied. She was organized and timely with all future correspondence and meetings and made us feel 100% comfortable she understood our vision.

Of all the extras of a wedding, I find flowers to be the most impactful detail and Sweet Elegance exceeded my expectations. Our flowers were gorgeous and my guests were in awe over the creativity and glamour, not just from the flowers themselves, but the gorgeous centerpiece candelabras and urns. In addition, Luisa provided sparkly linens for our welcome tables and a vintage typewriter for our guest book table. Everything was set up elegantly and had that extra special touch added. I had a Gatzby themed wedding and that was even carried through in my bouquet which was wrapped in crystals and lace.

Fabulous job. I can't thank you enough!!!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Lush Blooms's reply:

Ashlie, thank you so much for your wonderful review, I truly appreciate all of your wonderful comments! It was such a pleasure working with you and Lou, you were a very easy going and delightful couple to work with. My goal is for the couple to be amazed and delighted with their wedding and I am really happy I was able to do that for you both. Thank you once again for your amazing review and recommendation. I wish you a happy and wonderful marriage! XOXO

Vanessa · Married on 10/19/2013

Today I received my wedding photos and like everyone told me it my turn to say "your wedding day goes by so fast and in the end its the photos that will make it last forever" as I look through all my beautiful pictures from my stunning bouquet to my husbands beautiful boutonniere Luisa truly took my breath away the moment I walked to into my venue. I still get emotional just thinking about that special day because I felt that she did absolutely everything and anything to bring my vision to life and she definitely exceeded my expectations.
    As a past Bride i know its nerve racking to go back and forth trying to find the perfect vendors I hope my review helps and gives you great confidence in working with Sweet Elegance Design Luisa is beyond a pleasure to work with she is no longer a vendor in my eyes but now a friend. She is beautiful and kind, understanding of the stress of working with a budget, hard working and goes above and beyond to make her clients comfortable and confident that they chose they best vendor for their special day!!Luisa, I can never truly thank you enough for everything you did for me and my husband!!! xoxo 10.19.13

Sent on 03/10/2015

Lush Blooms's reply:

Ness, thank you so much for your wonderful review but most of all for your friendship and for trusting me with your very special day! I truly loved working with you and I was thrilled to have been able to create the vision you had for your wedding. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter bride to work with. Thank you once again for all of your sweetness and for your trust! I wish you and rob a lifetime of wedded bliss! XOXO

Debby · Married on 09/21/2013

Luisa was very professional throughout the process, she always did what she said she would when she said she would. When I saw the flowers she had created for our reception it made me cry!! They were beyond my expectations!! Luisa was easy and very pleasant to work with, she produced arrangements that made our special day even that much better. I highly recommend Sweet Elegance Designs and Luisa to anyone that is planning a special event and want this element to be perfect!!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Lush Blooms's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Debby and Nicki! You both were so lovely to work with. Thank you for trusting me with the vision of your wedding. I am over joyed each time I am able to create such a beautiful experience for a couple. Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments I am truly grateful! I wish both of you a happy and beautiful marriage!