7426 Cherry Ave. 210-524, Rialto, CA 92336 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,800
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Deals 1

About Figure Eight Events

Figure Eight Events is a wedding floral company based in Fontana, California that specializes in creating colorful and creative floral designs. This full-service floral design studio prides itself on creating unique arrangements for upcoming weddings and celebrations. Their team always thinks outside the box and enjoys working with their clients to create designs that they will love.

The florists at Figure Eight Events want to make sure that you enjoy every second that you spend with them. They work hard to make sure that they are providing an outstanding experience to all of their clients during such a special time in their lives. Some of the floral styles that they offer include eclectic, modern, rustic, glamorous and romantic. Some of the floral services that the company offers include:

• Consultations

18 Reviews for Figure Eight Events

• Evelia

Evelia Avila · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Exceeded All Expectations!

Teresa from Figure Eight Events is so professional and organized. From our very first meeting, she understood my vision and completely blew me away with her gorgeous arrangements and decor on my wedding day! I highly recommend Figure Eight Events for any wedding or special event!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Figure Eight Events's reply:

Thank you so much Evie! You were such a gorgeous bride and so fun to work with. I enjoyed being apart of you and Sal's special day. Thank you for choosing Figure Eight Events!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/22/2019

Made our day beautiful!

Teresa was my favorite vendor. I interviewed a few florists but when my husband and I spoke with Teresa, we both just had a great feeling. She made me the most phenomenal bouquet. Truly breath-taking. She also did a gorgeous moon-gate for our ceremony which got moved behind our head table for the reception. She did gorgeous manzanita pillars to the entrance to our venue and a toss bouquet. Hire her! She'll bring beauty and light into your wedding and you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Figure Eight Events's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! It was truly a pleasure to design for you and Aaron. Thank you for trusting me to make your day gorgeous. I'm so happy to have met you I truly wish you both nothing but the best.

Ani Khoshoryan · Married on 10/19/2019

Accommodating and Beautiful

Teresa is an amazing floral designer. We recently had her complete the floral design for our wedding on 10/19/2019. She took our vision and elevated it to a whole new degree of beauty that we could not have imagined. Teresa is so sweet, calm, creative, precise, and accommodating. We had several pieces and ideas that we wanted as part of our floral design, she was able to seamlessly incorporate all our ideas into a cohesive piece of art. It was so amazing to see everything put together. Would 100% Figure Eight Events! Teresa does not disappoint! She is one of the sweetest, kindest, and most professional vendors I have ever worked with. Thank you so much Teresa! We appreciate the work you did for our wedding!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Figure Eight Events's reply:

Ani! Thank you so much my dear for this beautiful review of my services. It was such a pleasure to design for you and Steven! Enjoy your happily ever after!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Figure Eight Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 150.00
    $ 2800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 7426 Cherry Ave. 210-524 Rialto, CA, 92336 See on map
    M-F- 9am-3pm
    Location of (Figure Eight Events)