7426 Cherry Ave. 210-524, Rialto, CA 92336 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Deals 1

About Figure Eight Events

Figure Eight Events is a wedding floral company based in Fontana, California that specializes in creating colorful and creative floral designs. This full-service floral design studio prides itself on creating unique arrangements for upcoming weddings and celebrations. Their team always thinks outside the box and enjoys working with their clients to create designs that they will love.

The florists at Figure Eight Events want to make sure that you enjoy every second that you spend with them. They work hard to make sure that they are providing an outstanding experience to all of their clients during such a special time in their lives. Some of the floral styles that they offer include eclectic, modern, rustic, glamorous and romantic. Some of the floral services that the company offers include:

• Consultations

Figure Eight Events 7
  • Evelia

Evelia Avila · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Exceeded All Expectations!

Teresa from Figure Eight Events is so professional and organized. From our very first meeting, she understood my vision and completely blew me away with her gorgeous arrangements and decor on my wedding day! I highly recommend Figure Eight Events for any wedding or special event!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Figure Eight Events 8
    Figure Eight Events 9
    Figure Eight Events 10
    Figure Eight Events 11

Figure Eight Events's reply:

Thank you so much Evie! You were such a gorgeous bride and so fun to work with. I enjoyed being apart of you and Sal's special day. Thank you for choosing Figure Eight Events!
  • Mia

Mia Brown · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Amazing Service!!!

Figure Eight Events provided all the fresh flowers for my wedding. Figure Eight Events provided exceptional service and the most beautiful flower arrangements. The flowers were super fresh and lasted well after my event. The colors were amazing, the flowers were stunning and they absolutely made my day!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Figure Eight Events's reply:

Thank you so much Mia! It was truly a pleasure to design your florals. Wishing you and Brandon all the best! You both deserve it!
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Frazier · Married on 08/09/2019

Best Floral Designer in Town!

I highly recommend Figure Eight Events for soo many reasons. Teresa was so helpful from the very beginning with helping us bring our ideas to light. I am not familiar with flowers and that was not a problem. She knew exactly what we needed to match our theme. Not only did she help with the flowers, but she was there for us when we had questions about our wedding designs and gave great ideas on the decorations. She is a genius when it comes to being creative and unique. She is a great communicator and a genuinely sweet person! She is very passionate about her work and her business and it shows in her final product. I have gone to previous weddings and events that she was a vendor for and each time was a beautiful experience! Definitely the best in town!

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Figure Eight Events 12
    Figure Eight Events 13
    Figure Eight Events 14

Figure Eight Events's reply:

Aww, Thank you so much for the review! I absolutely loved working with you and Adrien to design your fabulous florals. One of my favorite couples hands down! I wish you both a lifetime of joy and laughter.

Award

Figure Eight Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,800.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

1 Wedding Deal & Discount