Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

62 Reviews for Pixel Dust Weddings

DVD (2)
Client Revisions (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

While planning our wedding, we almost decided not to hire a videographer because it wasn't in the initial budget. I can tell you after having Pixel Dust Weddings film our wedding, that if we had not hired them it would have been the biggest mistake of our entire wedding. We ended up buying Pixel Dust Weddings services and had Dylan of Pixel Dust Weddings come and film our wedding. We are THRILLED and absolutely FLOORED by this video they created, and unbelievable grateful for it and all of their work. The day went by way too fast, and there is so much happening in the videos that I can't even remember. I told my husband when we were watching the video and crying in joy that I felt like it was the first time I saw my wedding. Their skill is incredible, and we cannot believe Dylan got so many incredible shots. WOW he is impressive. And the editing!!!! We are amazed!!! Please take this advice and have Pixel Dust record your wedding so you will have it to cherish forever. You will not be disappointed!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Michael, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, DVD, Digital Download, Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling

What can I say about Dani and crew at Pixel Dust Wedding? In one word: Amazing.

To say only a word tho would be a shame however.
The price for services was very reasonable, and they came highly recommended by our Venue when I had a hard time picking a video vendor.

On the big day day the crew was very professional and skilled Dani knew how to capture all the right moments and worked with our other vendors to coordinate what was needed. Having them around did not break the feel of the event in any way there had been shots that I honestly don't remember them around us.

The final product, what you see on their site is what you get and much more!
Highly skilled at editing video, getting audio, and lovely music mixing, it really was like a wonderful mini movie that we will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

We are so, so glad we hired Pixel Dust Weddings to film our wedding at Kiana Lodge in September. Every interaction I had with Dani from the first phone call until the video was sent was extremely professional. I went into the wedding day with total confidence that her and her team were going to put together a great product. They worked great with my photographers, which was something I was initially worried about since they hadn't worked together on previous weddings. Besides the getting ready portion and portraits with the groom, I hardly noticed they were filming! Very sneaky! :)
When we received our wedding video, I cried and laughed the entire time. There were so many great memories captured! It was great to watch everything all over again, especially since the day was a bit of a blur. The videos are going to be something that we treasure forever!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews