Sprinkled in Seattle

Seattle, WA View map
$4,000 Package Price

$4,000 Package Price

Founded in November of 2012, Sprinkled in Seattle strives to make each couple feel excited to plan their wedding by helping tailor your wedding day to fit your personalities and style! No two couples are the same, so why should your wedding be like someone else's? We pride ourselves on an outstanding level of service and are your advocate every step of the way. Having a frustrating day? Let's go enjoy a glass of wine so you can vent, unwind and get back to enjoying your engagement! Wedding planning IS stressful, but the right team of professionals by your side will help make it easier and fun.

Having a planner to help guide you through the ups and downs of wedding planning helps ensure you get to make your own decisions and still maintain your sanity! We are well connected with some of the best local vendors and can provide great referrals while helping you stay on track with planning leading up to your wedding day.

We’re blessed to live in such a wonderful area. The greater Seattle area has such a unique feel – the geography, the energy, the colors, everything. It makes for a perfect setting for a wedding, indoor or outdoor! We would love the opportunity to get to know you over a cup of coffee or a glass of wine, and discuss how we can help make your wedding day vision into a reality!

katie@sprinkledinseattle.com

(425) 999-0712

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Julie G. Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic Wedding Coordinator!!

We just worked with Katie to plan our wedding at Chihuly in Seattle. From the beginning Katie was professional, knowledgeable, calm and a joy to work with. She was very responsive, made sure we understood answers to any questions we had and has a great network of fantastic vendor referrals. Her prices are reasonable and they pay for themselves through all the tips, discounts and streamlined planning her team does. As far as we know... nothing went wrong on our wedding day so Katie did her job and then some! I highly recommend Katie and her team for any planning needs.
    Andrew Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing planner allowed for the best, worry-free day!

Katie and Sprinked in Seattle were amazing in allowing us to have a wonderful wedding day. From the moment we met for our initial consultation, Katie was responsive and kept great communication with us. She knew our venue inside and out and I can honestly that her great expertise and professionalism allowed us to enjoy our wedding day without worry. Her attention to detail and coordination with all of our different were very impressive. I highly recommend Katie and Sprinkled in Seattle if you are looking for a coordinator who truly cares about her clients’ special day and for someone you can trust for such a big day. Thank you, Katie!
    Lillian Married on 09/08/2018
    Throughout the process of our 10 month engagement, I kept joking with (my now) husband, friends and family that the happiest moment of my wedding would be the day I wouldn't have to plan another dang thing for it. I woke up the next day and thought to myself -- oh my god -- now I don't have an excuse to talk to Katie (I'll find some excuse eventually, trust me)! When I had booked my venue they informed me that I needed to have a coordinator or pay them more for the service in house, so I decided to meet a few planners. I'm not quite sure if Katie and I hit it off the exact second we met, but she GOT me immediately, which was more important than I realized.

Although we had only hired her for "day of" coordination, she was still open for questions throughout the entire process: photographer recommendations? She gave me a list of photographers -- her top recommendation was a guy that made my shy quiet husband laugh til he cried -- a rare feat for a stranger. When I was juggling my masters program and ALL the other things on my plate, I asked her about timelines so I could finally commit to a schedule... Logistics are hard when event planning is not your thing!

We had the ceremony in a park, reception on the other side of downtown from the ceremony, shrugging when she asks "how are you getting to the ceremony?", me constantly joking about how I didn't care about anything, donuts instead of cake, not hiring a DJ and making a playlist that our friends and family hijacked after 5 songs.... She never once judged the above but listened, asked questions, suggested, and problem solved away. Any "issue" was resolved immediately and god help me, the day was SO worth the torture of planning, thanks to her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Beauty by Elizabeth Marie Beauty by Elizabeth Marie Wedding Hair & Makeup

Katie is a true PRO. Other wedding vendors breathe a sigh of relief when they learn she is running the day, because she is always on top of things, and with a smile on her face!

Crimson Haze Event Lighting Crimson Haze Event Lighting Wedding Decor & Lighting

Every time we have the good fortune to collaborate with Sprinkled in Seattle, we are thrilled. Katie and her team are deeply creative, thoughtful, and so much fun to work with. Absolutely recommended!

A Wedding With Heart A Wedding With Heart Wedding Officiants

I recently worked on a wedding with Sprinkled in Seattle up at Roche Harbor on San Juan. Everything flowed beautifully from the beginning and the end result was a gorgeous wedding with every detail attended to. Katie is a lovely mix of warm, professional and down-to-earth. I highly recommend her and can't wait to work with her again!

Seattle, WA, 98021
Location of (Sprinkled in Seattle)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding