Pacific Brides

Lynnwood, WA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Pacific brides offers a personal, professional and customized makeup and hair experience. We travel to your location to meet all of your beauty needs.

Your special day isn’t complete without pampering yourself. Leave that to us while we treat you to our enhanced skin care treatment that not only relaxes you but also leaves your skin feeling soft, refreshed and the makeup looking flawless all day! With Pacific Brides, it’s not just about painting faces, from the time you book until your wedding we offer personal support and assistance with planning, scheduling and even putting together your bridal style to ensure your look is timeless, suits your personality and you feel comfortable and confident in your own skin!

We specialize in on location services and come complete with professional lighting gear, chairs and long lasting professional makeup and hair products which cater to all skin tones, textures and types! We practice the highest level of sanitation when working with our clients to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone! We take the stress out of getting that winged liner right, choosing the right shade of blush and having your makeup and hair last all night.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$25.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$25.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

• Maria
    Maria O. Married on 09/17/2021

Hire Pacific Brides right now!

I *literally* give Pacific Brides my highest recommendation. If you’re getting married & want to look great, hire them ASAP. Sheilynne is so professional and has really well-thought-through docs and guidance: read them and everything she sends you! She’s also really careful about COVID, and made me and my wedding party feel so comfortable and gorgeous, and we also had an awesome time! I loved how I looked on my wedding day, Sheilynne did such a awesome job. Book Pacific Brides as early as humanly possible, they’re the best and are in super high demand!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea P. Married on 08/19/2021

Pure Magic

I cannot emphasize enough how incredible Sheilynne is. She made me look like a million bucks but still somehow like myself and I have NO idea what kind of magic she used to make that happen. She's super easy to work with, so responsive and flexible. When you meet her you'll understand why - she's the actual coolest human ever. She made us comfortable immediately, I remember laughing with her through the entirety of our session and our day. The makeup was perfect - so natural looking, it felt like I wasn't wearing anything at all AND it lasted all day even through a sweaty sunrise hike. I was nervous without a trail run that I wouldn't 100% love my hair but she absolutely killed it - it was gorgeous but still looked and felt like me. I purchased the where you go I go package and I cannot recommend that enough! Not having to ever worry if you look your best through all of the sweating and wind blowing is priceless. She helped us out so much when getting ready on the mountain and staged for pictures too! The amount of effort she puts into maintaining cleanliness was excellent and she made sure to mask/follow covid precautions 100% of the time. She also offered to drive us up to our hike in her jeep - we wouldn't have been able to even do this hike if it wasn't for her driving us! If you're on the fence about booking her just DO IT! You will NOT regret it!!
    Melissa Married on 06/19/2021

Pacific Brides is the best in the business

Shyn, owner of Pacific Brides, is the best in the business when it comes to hair and makeup. As a wedding professional myself, I've had the chance to work with Shyn professionally prior to having her do hair and makeup for my own wedding. Every time our paths cross, Shyn has exuded professionalism and kindness while still being relatable and down-to-earth.

I generally had nerves about my wedding day makeup and hair, namely because I wasn't able to do a trial run ahead of time (due to distance). Alaskans, myself included, aren't known for getting super done up and my everyday makeup routine is very minimal. I really wanted to look like myself on my wedding day. Shyn took the inspiration I gathered and translated it perfectly -- better than I could have imagined. I felt like a goddess (seriously, my brows have never looked better!), my hair and makeup held up all day and into the night, and our mothers and maids were over the moon about their makeup services too.

On top of all this, Shyn's communication leading up to our wedding was thorough, patient, and kind, even amidst some last minute changes with our wedding party lineup. Her big mama energy helped make my "getting ready process" a time for me to focus and orient myself to the day, while also filling our time together with laughter and humor. Finally, I really appreciated the care and caution Pacific Brides took with regards to COVID protocols. I felt beyond safe as someone who is immunocompromised.

I'll be singing Shyn's praises to my own clients and highly recommend Pacific Brides to anyone seeking out flawless makeup and hair!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Cori & Marcus
    16 photos · 09/16/2018
  • Jeffery & Angela
    26 photos · 04/24/2016

Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer Blue Rose Photography - Seattle Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Shyn at Pacific Brides on a couple of photo shoots. She has the ability to take an inspiration photo or an idea you might have and create a look that is so much better than you were even imagining. Her attention to detail is amazing, she uses only high quality products that make your skin, makeup and hair literally glow. If you want to look your best on your wedding day definitively hire Shyn !

Kendall Lauren Photography Kendall Lauren Photography Wedding Photographers

Shyn is amazing! Not only is she incredibly skilled with hair & makeup but she knows how to keep things fun and light on the day of your wedding. It's incredibly wonderful as a photographer to know that the makeup and hair will hold up throughout the day, and I never have to worry about running eye-liner or hair falling out of place when I work with Shyn. She uses the best of the best products, has a ton of experience, and is a great resource for suggestions and making sure that the look is tailored to each bride, bridesmaid, mother-of-the-bride etc. I highly recommend her for your wedding day and any surrounding events (boudoir shoots, engagement shoots, rehearsal dinner, bachelorette parties etc.) for hair/makeup!

16825 48th Ave W, Suite 404 Lynnwood, WA, 98037
425-773-5950
Location of (Pacific Brides)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding