1010 N 45th St Unit 3, Seattle, WA 98103 Map · Phone number

About Carly Bish Photography

ARTIST. DOCUMENTER. LAUGHER. BLOGGER. HUGGER. ADVENTURER. LIFE-LOVER.

My name is Carly and I make beautiful photos. Chemistry is my favorite thing to photograph. A lopsided look, a belly laugh, a face-mashing kiss... That's what I'm looking for and that's what I capture. I photograph weddings with my husband and sometimes my friends. We love it and we're remarkably good at it.

My favorite weddings are the ones with surprises. Like when all the groomsmen jump into the pool or when I fall out of a tree trying to "get the shot." I love a Nightmare Before Christmas themed cake and Spiderman garters, bad ass bridesmaids and dresses that came from your gransmother's closet.

I'm based in Seattle but will often travel to great lengths for the weddings I photograph. I'll pack the neck pillows if you bring the mix CDs!

• Lovely Moments and Things Photography
  • Dawna Stoecker Photography
  • Becky G Studios

9 Reviews for Carly Bish Photography

Corinn · Married on 05/12/2018

Carly was an amazing photographer and really made our wedding day special. She worked hand-in-hand with our Day-Of Coordinator and really made sure that all of the photography was integrated with the day well. She was adaptable, professional, helpful, easy to work with and super fun. She worked with our budget and made sure we got the best bang for our buck. We got some preview photos THE NEXT DAY, and then our whole album about a month later. We were blown away with what she captured! When we looked through the album, it felt like we were reliving the day through the photography. We are forever grateful to Carly for capturing the most important day of our life so beautifully!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2016

Carly is quite simply THE best. From the very beginning my husband (!!) and I loved being around her. Carly was willing to go on an adventure in order to get the photos we were looking for for our engagement shoot, even indulging in our wish of having photos of us fly-fishing. Having her photograph our wedding day only brought relief not stress to our wonderful (yet hectic) day. We get constantly get compliments on her amazing work from both the engagement and wedding photos. She is a joy to work with and I whole heartedly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Colleen · Married on 09/24/2016

Carly was absolutely wonderful on our wedding day (and throughout the whole process)! My husband and I both agreed she could not have made us feel more comfortable, taken care of, and on top of it and we had no doubts she was going to capture the day perfectly. We live across the country so were unable to do our engagement session with her, but that didn't make a bit of difference with how at ease we felt with her on our wedding day.

We just got our pictures back and were blown out of the water with how great they turned out. She has a true talent for photography and is a truly amazing person. I HIGHLY recommend Carly!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

• Pacific Brides Wedding Hair & Makeup

Carly, with her unique eye, unbelievable talent, and her absolute passion for her job, captures the most amazing moments that you will forever cherish. A moment captured in a single frame. That is what separates Carly from the others, her ability to capture life, love and moments from your special day that you will have with you the rest of your life!

• Manette Gracie Events Wedding Planners

Carly Bish Photography is truly a unique find in the wedding photography field. Having worked with Carly many times, I have seen her again and again photograph moments in unexpected and beautifully creative ways. Carly seems to capture the essence of her subjects, perhaps because the relationships she builds with her clients allows them to truly trust her behind the lens. Carly is not only a incredibly talented photographer, but also a fun presence at every event we have been at together. Coordinating a wedding with her on the team is always a fabulous treat.

• 1010 N 45th St, Unit 3 Seattle, 98103 See on map
    2066184641 (Phone number)
    Location of (Carly Bish Photography)