Pacific Brides Reviews

75 Reviews for Pacific Brides

• Rio

Rio · Married on 09/21/2019

Hire this woman

I could write a novel on how amazing Shyn is not only at her art but also being a stellar human being. She created a look for me that I could have only dreamed of for my wedding and she also made all my bridesmaids and my mother and mother-in-law feel beautiful on the day. My mom still brings up her hair from the wedding because she loves it so much. I think she may be hiring Shyn as a personal stylist soon! I highly recommend Pacific Brides - you absolutely will not regret the decision to book them.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Nichole Stojack · Married on 09/14/2019

She is amazing!!!!

I had the best experience ever with shyn. It was the most smooth and organized morning before a wedding that I've ever had. I've been in a lot of wedding that have been crazy and chaotic while we were all getting ready. Shyn and her gal made our morning so much fun and they kept on time for everything. We all laughed, drank champagne and had a wonderful perfectly scheduled morning. And everyone looked amazing all day!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Tessa

Tessa Labellarte · Married on 08/17/2019

The best there is

Shyn is amazing! She listened to what I wanted, provided her own recommendations and I couldn’t have been happier with the results. She is a badass and I highly recommend her. I felt like the most elevated version of myself and it’s all because of her. ♥️

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Hahn · Married on 07/20/2019

I love shyn

Shyn and her team of ladies made the morning of our wedding so fun and relaxing. Shyn is not only completely hilarious but also amazing at what she does. My bridesmaids and family all raved about the services they received and everyone looked AMAZING. I was confident going into that morning because she absolutely rocked my hair and make up trial. My hair and make up stayed in place all night long and even through the next day - and I'm a stomach sleeper so that's saying a lot. I even went back to Shyn a few days after the wedding to get my hair cut short for our honeymoon and she rocked that as well!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Heather · Married on 06/29/2019

Holy 👏🏼 Incredible 👏🏼 Goddess👏🏼

First off, I like to preface this with I am a high stress worry-wort who typically HATES her hair. Ok, moving on. Shyn is so beyond talented. From day one she calmed my worries, listened to my crazy, and all the emails that came after, and still made me feel like I’ve never felt in my own skin. I didn’t look over done, I didn’t look out of place, she took my natural beauty and truly elevated it appropriately and elegantly. She took my vision and ran with it and in the process I almost ran away with her 👀 She made the morning of my wedding relaxing and fun and for someone who worries about things is much as I do on a daily basis is impressive. From questions to lip color changes she rolled with the punches and brought her true talents out and rocked it. If you had any doubt in your mind about not only hiring a professional but more importantly, Shyn, throw that doubt out the window. It’s more than just making you look beautiful with her, it’s highlighting the beauty that’s already there and enjoy every step along the way!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Schuster · Married on 06/25/2019

Shyn is the bomb.com

My entire experience with Shyn from start to finish was awesome! I didn't get to meet with her before our session due to this being a destination wedding, but her communication through email was seamless, exchanged pictures of what I wanted and she took it from there. My hair and makeup looked flawless (until I drenched myself with champagne...yeaaaah that happened) but luckily she was there to touch up. Oh yeah, she got to experience my crazy non-formal / formal version of a wedding and seriously went above and beyond. She gives you tips and advice and keeps it real. Can't say enough good things! She's hilarious, too... lots of great stories! I would definitely recommend her to anyone in her area.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Emily

Emily Venable · Married on 06/12/2019

A truly wonderful experience!!!

There is so much I could say about Shyn and the wonderful work that she does. She has so much passion and knowledge in what she does and from the start, I felt fully confident in her ability! Shyn is very down-to-earth and her personality and presence relaxes the whole room! It was so fun talking with her and getting to know her story, listening to all the crazy experiences and adventures she has had through her life journey.
    The equipment and products she uses are top notch in quality; nothing you would see on the shelves in convenience stores. She invests so much into her business and passion to give brides and their families the best experience possible!
    Also, definitely follow Shyn’s blog!!! There is so much that I have learned from her about make-up/skin care and small business ownership. Always hire a professional for one of the best days of your life!!! Shyn is that lady!!!
    Love you Shyn!!!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Kari

Kari Driemeyer · Married on 06/01/2019

Hair and makup that lasts all day

Oh goodness where do I even begin?? Shyn is incredible at what she does. I knew we were off to a good start when she responded to my inquiry of "I want to look like a slightly more pulled together version of myself" with "WELP that's my jam!!"

I had a trial beforehand, and Shyn redid my hair at least 3 times until I was happy with the style and she was happy with how it was holding and how all the pieces were fitting together. I think my trial went an extra hour or something past the allotted timeframe, but she took the time to get everything right.

On the day-of, she had us running ahead of schedule (by like an hour; I was very impressed) and made everyone look and feel beautiful. I got nonstop compliments on my hair throughout the night, and both my hair and makeup stayed put all day.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Janet Sudnik · Married on 05/25/2019

100% Will book for all of my marriages ;)

I cannot say enough about Shyn, and how amazing and stress-free she made my wedding day. I wear pretty minimal makeup daily, so I wanted an artist who could take me up several notches but not get lost in heavy contouring and cake makeup. I wanted to look like myself but better!

I live in Alabama, so I was just scrolling through Shyn's Instagram, bummed that I'd never be able to book anyone in the PNW. A fateful comment led to a booking - she travels the globe for her work! It was totally affordable, and well worth it.

Alabama also = oppressive heat. We got married on a day that set a 102-year record (eww) and I worried that my hair and makeup couldn't survive. It totally did - and we didn't even need to reapply. My hair was solid for 3 days after, even! The makeup was natural, beautiful and lightweight. I didn't give her much guidance other than wanting to look like me - and she nailed it. Her aesthetic is clean and elegant - nothing looks fake or overdone. She knows her product lines!

On top of that, she was an awesome support and friend. She shuttled my sweating self in an out of A/C for photos, carried my shoes, fluffed my dress for photos, hung out the entire day and reception - and we got to be friends over her extra time in the South. An otherwise potentially stressful day was perfect and chill.

I'd book her anytime, and you should, too!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Carnett · Married on 04/01/2019

Seriously, book pacific brides!

I absolutely loved getting my hair & makeup styled by Shyn on my wedding day! She worked brilliantly well with me in the weeks leading up to the wedding as I pinpointed my look and felt overwhelmed by my options. She was able to key in with precision on the look I was envisioning, and was not only professional but a blast to be with! I literally can’t even begin to describe how much more relaxed of a bride I was due to knowing Shyn was going to make me look flawless on the morning of my wedding and OH MY GOD she did, she did, she did! I have never gotten my hair or makeup done by anyone ever (in my 29 and a half years of existence) and liked it UNTIL Shyn. She spent much of the getting ready time making my skin feel smooth as butter and ensuring that my skin care was on pointe in effort to insure long-lasting makeup application. I danced my ass off my wedding night and yet my hair and makeup stayed gorgeous and intact. I’ll save you hours or research, emailing and head-aching with any other artist out there. So many bail and asking a friend is rarely, if ever, a smart option. It just isn’t! So I highly recommend you treat yourself and book Shyn. Immediately. Trust me, you’ll be doing yourself a HUGE BRIDAL FAVOR!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Holly

Holly Armstrong · Married on 03/23/2019

Incredibly Talented and Your Very Own Sherpa

Shyn was a dream to have along for my husband and I’s elopement photoshoot this last weekend. She provides a level of hilarity which made us laugh all day long and truly added to the magic of our day. I felt absolutely beautiful. Shyn was there for all the magic of the day. She even carried around a tiny curling iron and customized makeup kit for quick touch ups. She was one hundred percent prepared for whatever challenge the beach terrain gave us. This included “sherpa-ing” us over giant cliffs for life altering dream style photos. She’s hilarious, talented, and ready for adventurous wedding elopements Shyn’s the best hands down.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Sydney Atkinson · Married on 01/26/2019

The best in the Northwest!

Shyn is a gem of a human. She just gets you when you speak and runs with your vision. I have a VERY diverse group of friends and her ability to work on my pale face and baby hair then my friends olive skin and Persian hair was seamless. I was super nervous I wouldn't feel like myself since I never wear makeup but Shyn just made me feel like the best version of myself which was perfect! Much love to Shyn!

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2018

Stellar Professional Shyn

Booking Shyn was one of my best designs during wedding planning! I’ll start with she’s a complete professional at her craft, she’s fine tuned her process and timelines to be able to handle any wedding party and also be on time. I could easily tell Shyn had her shit together, and I had been exactly looking for some one who had several years experience in the wedding industry since practice does make perfect in many cases. She was able to pick up exactly the style I was looking for to feel my most confident as a bride on my wedding day. She also did the make up for my boudoir shoot!! I couldn’t have been happier that I came into contact with Shyn through a fellow bride from elementary school. Booking with her was such a seamless, convenient process online and it was apparent how explicitly Shyn understood the importance of being present for the job she is committing to, for one of the biggest and stressful day in a bride’s life. I knew I could count on her to be there, and if anything did happen ... she’d have a back up arranged. Shyn was exactly the person myself, maid of honor, and mother’s needed that morning ... we all had so much fun together talking and laughing! Then to top it off, I ended up feeling like a bombshell on my wedding!!! I will forever be extremely pleased with how I was styled by Shyn! Our photos are something I regularly look back on already, with a smile on my face because she made me feel so confident for that awesome day!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Sara Ramsay · Married on 10/13/2018

Shyn is the best!

I'm so grateful to have worked with Shyn for our wedding. Hair and make-up was way outside of my personal comfort zone, and I appreciated that Shyn always knew what I needed and what would look best - even when I did not! She helped me feel like the most beautiful version of myself, and she was AMAZING helping my mom (who was very nervous) and two friends. Shyn is fun to be around, easy to talk with, and patient with questions. PLUS, my hair and make-up looked great and lasted all evening! 10/10, I would recommend Shyn to anyone :)

Sent on 11/03/2018

Kristin · Married on 10/08/2018

If you are considering Shyn for your wedding look needs I will tell you right now - JUST DO IT. She is AMAZING - she was prompt in reaching out and answering my questions and was flexible in helping me get a trial scheduled (even on short notice since I was traveling into town for my wedding). She managed to help me sort through my mess of ideas on Pinterest to come up with a look that was still me, it just enhanced what was already there.

We had a great time and the day-of she was gracious enough to let me add on another service for my maid of honor with no trace of panic. She was my rock through this whole wedding process and her services are worth every penny. Invest in Shyn because she truly cares about making you feel beautiful and like the best possible version of yourself.

Sent on 04/08/2018

karli · Married on 09/08/2018

WOWOWOWOW Thank the high wedding heavens I found Shyn from Pacific Brides!!! My wedding venue was pretty far north/east out of Seattle so I was searching for hair and makeup services somewhat near Everett. I had a feeling that booking from a location in Seattle was really going to rack up the travel fees on top of the services. Thanks google! This led me to Pacific Brides! Her reviews are amazing for a reason!! She was by far the best vendor from my entire wedding. Her communication is on point and super fast which is highly appreciated. It was pulling teeth trying to get communication from some of my other vendors! I never had to worry about my hair and makeup communication when it came to Shyn. She's ON IT! She offered suggestions and ideas once I narrowed in what type of look I was going for. Shyn was very flexible during my trial as well. We talked through a couple ideas and she was able to quickly show me the general direction to help me make a decision. My wedding was very woodsy and had a camp vibes type of feel in the mountains and along a river so we went with a perfectly boho ponytail! She is the boho hair queen - but don't get it twisted - i've seen her post some other beautiful brides with amazing polished, clean and more glam looking styles as well. I could talk all day about the hair but her MAKEUP SKILLS!!! Wow... she knows what she is doing. Very high quality products that didn't feel heavy at all. I felt like myself. I wanted a more dramatic eye so she put on some lashes for me and I couldn't even feel them! She perfectly executed the warm toned makeup look I was going for. I have never felt better. My mom and bridesmaids also looked so good!! So yes, Shyn is a badass. Not only does she a ton of experience and provides amazing services, she is so fun and hilarious! She was such a great addition to my cabin full of girls getting ready and enjoying mimosas and bacon before the days festivities. STOKED ON PACIFIC BRIDES YAS KWEENS!

Sent on 09/26/2018

samantha · Married on 09/03/2018

Just Book her, duh!

Shyn is a beauty powerhouse. She pulled off fantastic hair and makeup on me without having done a trial run and I had absolute faith in her skills which she flawlessly performed for both myself, my bestie, and mom. Just guide her with your preferred vibes and she'll get it down, I felt so great! She's also a really cool person! You will be in excellent, super talented hands with her!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Devin · Married on 09/02/2018

If you want to feel most beautiful you've ever felt inside and out you won't hesitate to book Pacific Brides. Shyn filled my soul with laughter, enriching banter, but most of all so much love before I left for the first look with my soon-to-be husband. From our first message to our trial, to the day of my wedding Shyn was nothing but excited for me and executed exactly what look I was going for - even when I didn't know! I had seen her work on Instagram and knew that I could give her vague ideas of how I wanted my hair and makeup done and that her creativity would exceed my expectations. What I wasn't expecting was to cry tears of WOW at the sight! She made me feel so comfortable and was so much fun to work with. I'm trying to figure out how to have more events so I can hang out with her. I'm going to out on a limb here and say that if you don't book Pacific Brides, you're seriously missing out.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Andrew · Married on 08/24/2018

Sheilynne was amazing. Seriously Amazing. She was so easy to work with, kept up with communication and my bridesmaids looked amazing during wedding! I didn’t look to shabby either  hahaha. But if you are looking for someone that is going to give you the look you want and brings a fun atmosphere then you have found her. Sheilynne was just amazing and I am so happy she was part of our wedding experience!

She deserves 6/5 for the stars but they won't let me do that!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/12/2018

Shyn is AMAZING! She did my makeup as a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding and I had to book her for my wedding. She was so prompt in responding to emails and was punctual and efficient on the morning of my wedding day. She also has a great personality and is very down to earth! During my trial, I told her that I tend to sweat a lot in the heat. This was a worry of mine since my wedding was in mid-august. She was accommodating and applied anti-sweat cream on my face. She did an absolutely wonderful job on my hair and makeup. I felt the most beautiful that I have ever felt. The hair and makeup lasted throughout pictures in the morning and all night (about 12 hours). She also did my two bridesmaid's hair and makeup and they loved it! I highly recommend Shyn!!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Katy · Married on 08/04/2018

Shyn was absolutely amazing to work with. Friendly, warm, fun, creative, and a great communicator! Shyn is an especially great fit for brides who are less sure of their wedding look, less comfortable with all the nitty gritty of hair and makeup, like myself! I had a general idea of what I wanted, but Shyn's expertise and artistic eye really helped the vision come together.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Danna · Married on 08/03/2018

Shyn was a pleasure to work with. I'm a low key lady, who doesn't normally wear any make-up, so I had very little guidance to give. Shyn came up with a look I loved. When I made a day of decision to completely change my hair from my trial look because of the weather, she completely rolled with it, and gave me exactly the look that I wanted. Her work is flawless.

I also appreciated that she told my family members that certain requests wouldn't look good on them. She easily could have done what they asked, but instead provided her professional opinion so that we would all look our best. She is talented, flexible, and very responsive.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Valerie · Married on 08/02/2018

I HIGHLY recommend Pacific Brides! Not only did I feel gorgeous on my wedding day but Shyn was so much fun to work with. I booked with Pacific Brides several months before my wedding and, yet, Shyn was in frequent contact with me, keeping my mind at ease. I was given a very clear cut timeline for when she needed info from me; all the business aspects of Pacific Brides were executed very professionally.

The trial run was also completed fast and flawlessly, the makeup lasted me the rest of the day and gave me time to really decide on a few small changes for the big day. When I emailed Shyn, regarding the changes I wanted, she was extremely receptive and even gave me some suggestions, like a much needed brow waxing, to help achieve the look I desired.

On the day of the wedding my hair and makeup were done last so my styling would be the freshest for pictures. (My Mother-in-law, Mom, and one of my bridesmaids all received services from Pacific Brides) Again, Shyn was so much fun. Everyone who was in my house the morning of the wedding said she made the day even more fun and special. Shyn really added to the lighthearted & stress-free vibe of my wedding day

I'm going to continue to go to Shyn for haircuts and brow waxing, and if I ever need hair & makeup done again for an event she is definitely my go to!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Chelsea · Married on 07/14/2018

Shyn was fantastic to work with! She was incredibly friendly, responsive, and entertaining. She did a great job of explaining what she was thinking throughout the trial and wedding day, and setting boundaries so I knew exactly what was reasonable of me to ask. I could not have been happier with my hair and makeup (and my bridesmaids looked amazing too!) My only regret is that her studio is so far away from my home-- I want her to cut and style my hair from now on!

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • I

Ivett · Married on 07/08/2018

Shyn did an incredible job with my wedding makeup! It looked natural and flawless - she's great at accentuating your natural beauty. I have olive skin and she did a perfect job color matching. Shyn was also really easy and fun to work with! I highly recommend her for your event.

Sent on 09/20/2018