Ready, Set, Glow

Bothell, WA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Ready, Set, Glow is a makeup service based in Bothell, Washington, that caters to weddings. Owner Mojan has been working as a makeup artist for over 10 years and has freelanced for various events, from photoshoots to ceremonies. She works to make every soon-to-be-wed look and feel their best before they make their way to the altar.

Ready, Set, Glow offers a variety of packages for couples and their wedding party to best suit their needs and wants. Mojan can accommodate a variety of aesthetics, from soft, natural looks to dramatic, evening-ready colors. She is happy to schedule makeup trials for couples, to ensure that they receive their ideal look on their big day. Multiple consultations are available for any questions and concerns before the big day.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$190

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Nikita K. Married on 09/19/2021

Mojan is the AMAZING!

Mojan is AMAZING!! From the trial run to the day of my wedding, she was so kind, helpful, and fun to work with! Our wedding day had many obstacles including power outages and local changes day of and she went with the flow and made me feel so comfortable...all with a HUGE smile on her face!! I can't forget to mention what an AMAZING job she did with my makeup. I have never felt so beautiful and listened to. Thank you Mojan!
  • Kristi
    Kristi M. Married on 09/03/2021

Hire mojan!

I hired Mojan not only once but twice! She did my Covid Wedding and my 2021 Wedding Ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone who is need of a makeup artist. She is highly professional, communicative, and easy to work with. I felt she listened to what I was looking for in my wedding makeup and provided wonderful suggestions. Plus! She is SO fun to work with - you definitely should Hire Mojan for your wedding needs :)
  • Cristi
    Cristi S. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great wedding makeup artist!

Mojan did a wonderful job on my wedding makeup, for myself and a friend of mine. I preferred more of a natural look, while my friend preferred heavier more glam style, and Mojan was able to do both really well. She was also very professional and respectful about COVID precautions, both for the wedding day and during the trial. If I ever need makeup done for an event again, I would not hesitate to ask Mojan!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

22701 44th Dr. SE Bothell, WA, 98021
Location of (Ready, Set, Glow)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding