901 occidental ave s, Seattle, WA 98134 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Pacific Artistry

Every Bride deserves to look flawless on her wedding day. Which is why Pacific Artistry is dedicated to you. For over 10 years our elite team, made up of the finest makeup artist and hair stylist specializing in bridal work. Our passion is to bring out the exquisite beauty of every bride while providing a relaxing atmosphere where the bride feels stress free and is confident our team has her time with us controlled.

Follow Pacific Artistry on
4m1a4552
fullsizerender 1
129233265346073067190711713254064096289213n
Pacific Artistry
joanna monger photography dragonfly retreat weddin
4m1a4190
jj0a7945
jj0a7714
img9977
shilshole bay beach club wedding0251
4y7a9003
Pacific Artistry
autumn l rudolph photography hawaii inspired weddi
img3471

Pacific Artistry 6
Pacific Artistry 7

Johanna Kent · Married on 10/27/2018

The Very Best!

I was thrilled with Lacey and her team. We did a trial run about a month out, and it allowed me the chance to realize I wanted things done differently. The makeup for me was too heavy and I wanted some changes to my hair.
    She offered a discount on services for the bridal party, so a week out, I went in for a facial and trim. That's when I told her I wasn't 100% sure about what we decided during the trial, and she reassured me that we can modify on the day of.
    She showed up on time and got all five of my bridesmaids ready - hair and makeup - just exactly as we wanted. They looked stunning! And when it was my turn, I was SO happy with the results.
    And while Lacey is all business and assured me "we have never missed a start time" which made me relax under pressure, she was also such a fun addition to the bridal suite while we prepped. My girls loved her as we gabbed and giggled while we got ready.
    Of all the things a bride needs to think of and worry about, I never once worried about Lacey and the end result. Consider her and her team the item you can check off your list so you can focus on other things.

Jocelin · Married on 09/16/2018

Beautiful work, stress-free

The booking system was easy and there weren't any hidden fees. Kayla was a joy to work with and did everyone's makeup and hair beautifully. Would recommend to anyone.

Pacific Artistry 8
    Pacific Artistry 9

Pacific Artistry FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 100

• Allons-y Studios
    Allons-y Studios Wedding Photographers

Pacific Artistry has always been a joy to work with. Professional, prepared and they take the extra effort to ensure their brides and clients look fabulous for their weddings. We highly recommend Pacific Artistry so much that we even used them for our own wedding.

• Allons-y Studios
    Allons-y Studios Wedding Photographers

• Urbanista Weddings
    Urbanista Weddings Wedding Hair & Makeup

Pacific Artistry has such a talented and amazing team, I am happy and proud to be a part of this wonderful dynamic. I recommend them to any woman needing makeup or hair.

• 901 occidental ave s Seattle, WA 98134 See on map
    844-818-0606 (Phone number)
    206-369-9799 (Other Phone Number)
    On-Location Friday, Saturdays and Sundays we are on location. Phone calls, text and emails will be returned as soon as possible.