Pacific Artistry Reviews

Pacific Artistry 6
Pacific Artistry 7

Johanna Kent · Married on 10/27/2018

The Very Best!

I was thrilled with Lacey and her team. We did a trial run about a month out, and it allowed me the chance to realize I wanted things done differently. The makeup for me was too heavy and I wanted some changes to my hair.
    She offered a discount on services for the bridal party, so a week out, I went in for a facial and trim. That's when I told her I wasn't 100% sure about what we decided during the trial, and she reassured me that we can modify on the day of.
    She showed up on time and got all five of my bridesmaids ready - hair and makeup - just exactly as we wanted. They looked stunning! And when it was my turn, I was SO happy with the results.
    And while Lacey is all business and assured me "we have never missed a start time" which made me relax under pressure, she was also such a fun addition to the bridal suite while we prepped. My girls loved her as we gabbed and giggled while we got ready.
    Of all the things a bride needs to think of and worry about, I never once worried about Lacey and the end result. Consider her and her team the item you can check off your list so you can focus on other things.

Jocelin · Married on 09/16/2018

Beautiful work, stress-free

The booking system was easy and there weren't any hidden fees. Kayla was a joy to work with and did everyone's makeup and hair beautifully. Would recommend to anyone.

Pacific Artistry 8
    Pacific Artistry 9

Kelsea · Married on 09/15/2018

I worked with Kayla for my wedding and had the greatest experience! My planned makeup and hair artist dropped out lat minute and I had to scramble to find a replacement, Pacific Artistry was so wonderful in making sure I was well taken care of with no stress. Kayla made not only myself feel beautiful but all 6 bridesmaids and both mother of bride and mother of groom. Everyone looked amazing, natural yet elegant. She worked with a partner to get us all done exactly on time. Kayla was professional, sweet, on time and willing to work with my ideas including incorporating a braid design in everyone's hair. Would highly recommend her for any occasion you need hair and makeup done for! I got endless compliments on makeup and hair and truly have never felt or looked so beautiful

Pacific Artistry 10
    Pacific Artistry 11

Crystal · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Pacific artistry was absolutely amazing! They showed up on time and everyone was done by the set time. The hair and makeup also came out great!! Each girl looked great!! I couldn’t be happier. They are also just amazing people!

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/16/2018

Working with Lacey and her team was a breeze and my wife and I felt completely at ease with the entire process. Both of our hair and makeup trials went well and our looks were recreated perfectly on our wedding day. They arrived on time and completed hair and makeup for us and hair for 9 members of our bridal party ahead of our ready-by time! Everyone's hair and our makeup still looked flawless by the end of the night! Their pricing was fair, the artists were professional and fun, and we felt like we were in competent hands the entire time.

S · Married on 05/05/2018

AMAZING! Lacey was super responsive in getting me a quote and setting up trials and the day of. We had three ladies (Kalya, Kayla and Kyliee) to do hair and make up for the bride, four bridesmaids, a grooms woman and two moms. They were super efficient and just fun to hang out with day of. I had some picky folks going into the process and everyone came out loving how they look. The hair and make up lasted over 12 hours for all! Highly recommend! They also do a great spray tan!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Pacific Artistry's reply:

Your words are too kind. Im so grateful you chose our team and your experience was positive. We hope to see you again in the salon.

Christine · Married on 04/28/2018

Pacific Artisty was amazing! They worked closely with me on my trial and I was so comfortable the day of the wedding. I also had four bridesmaids getting hair/make up done on location and they made sure everything was perfect and kept us on time. My hair was done by Lindsay and make up by Kayleigh. It was so fantastic and I was asked all night who I used! 10/10

Sent on 05/09/2018

Pacific Artistry's reply:

We had a great time working with you and your girls. Thank you for review and choosing Pacific Artistry.

Christine · Married on 04/28/2018

Oh my gosh. Pacific Artistry was amazinggggg for my wedding! I was stunned with how great my makeup and hair turned out. We were running a bit behind schedule since our rehearsal ran long, but the stylists were so quick while still being thorough and they even brought in two other girls to make sure we were done on time.

I absolutely loved it and got so many compliments.

Pacific Artistry 12
    Pacific Artistry 13

Eri · Married on 04/28/2018

Pacific Artistry was amazing to work with. Lacey was accommodating, detailed and talented! She had a team come to do all hair and makeup for 8 women in my wedding party and finished right on time. Prior to my wedding, Lacey was extremely flexible in when she could meet with me because I lived out of state. We had a couple of face-to-face meetings where we did a trial and some prep treatment. I highly recommend the prep hair treatment, it makes an immediate noticeable difference!

Since Lacey has a background in photography, she knows how make up should look so that it photographs well — and it sure did! I am very pleased with her services. Thank you, Lacey!

Kaitlyn · Married on 02/18/2018

Pacific Artistry was available to do a hair and make up trial and for my wedding day when I was able to book a month before my wedding. I had Katy C for both my trial and my wedding day and she was amazing. She was able to come to my house for the trial which was very appreciated. On my wedding day, she did my hair and make up, my daughter's hair, and my husband's hair. She did such a beautiful job and was definitely worth the money. She was able to chat with me and make me feel comfortable during everything even though it can be hard for me to open up. I am so happy I found her and that she was available. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family and use her in the future.

Pacific Artistry 14
    Pacific Artistry 15

angie · Married on 02/14/2018

From the moment I knew I wanted to do a boudoir photo session for my boyfriend, I knew Lacey would do a great job. My Hair and makeup looking absolutely amazing. She made me feel super comfortable through the entire photo shoot. I had a lot of fun. She was quick to give me a sneak peek at my photos and the turn around was fast. My boyfriend loved his birthday gift. If you are reading this review, I highly recommend Lacey to shoot your session!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Pacific Artistry's reply:

Thank you Angie. Working with you was fantastic! We are so glad you loved your photos.

Kayla · Married on 02/03/2018

Lacey and her team were absolutely amazing! I'm so glad I picked her to do me and my bridal groups makeup and hair. My bridesmaids and women in my family looked phenomenal, and my wedding was perfect!

Kayla · Married on 02/03/2018

The best in the industry

I found Pacific artistry at the wedding show. I had 2 trials prior with big companies and they were terrible and I almost gave up hope. I had erika and Kayla as my stylist. They made my styling dreams come true. My makeup was dramatic and my hair was big and beautiful. Book them asap. They are like a hidden little secret!

Samantha · Married on 12/28/2017

They are amazing. They did such great work.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Pacific Artistry's reply:

Thank you Samantha! You were such a beautiful bride and a blast to work with. Congratulations on your marriage and that little baby! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Tina · Married on 12/02/2017

I hired Pacific Artistry after I had a terrible experience with another bridal company. I had allot of questions and concerns before moving forward and booking services.Hey were hands down the most professional and experienced team. I went in for my trial (late) because I already "book" my artist and I though i was set to go. I worked with Megan and she asked me every question under the sun. She was sensitive to my concerns. She made me look absolutely Beautiful. My mom also had a trial and she fell in love with the service also.

On my wedding day they arrived on time, completed 17 services on time. everyone in my bridal party looked great and was so happy with their service. I would Highly highly recommend using Pacific Artistry. I originally went with another bridal company because they were a few dollars cheaper and I thought I was saving money. It was a nightmare and I would never want a bride to feel that stress.

A HUGE bonus was they also work closely with a salon and spa. So all my bridal needs (hair cut, color, facial, lash extensions and my custom spray tan) leading up to my wedding day were taken care of.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Pacific Artistry's reply:

Thank yo Tina for your review. We are happy you chose Pacific Artistry.

Anna · Married on 11/04/2017

Lacey was such a pleasure to work with! She arrived precisely on time, and did amazing work on myself, my mom, and mother-in-law.

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Pacific Artistry 16
    Pacific Artistry 17
    Pacific Artistry 18

Pacific Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Anna! You and your family were so much fun to hang out with! Thank you for hosting us and congratulations on your marriage.

Angela · Married on 09/16/2017

I had an extremely positive experience with everyone that I dealt with at Pacific Artistry from the owners Lacey & Don to several of the stylists that I worked with Megan and Kayla. From my very first communication to my styling trials to my wedding day styling, they were always very prompt to respond to my inquiries, super friendly and easy going, always on time and most important they listened to my input and did an amazing job with my hair & makeup! They are truly an amazing team of highly talented hair styling and make-up artists and I'm so glad that I chose to work with them for my wedding day! Lacey the owner went out of her way to help make sure that I was 100% happy with my wedding day hairstyle. She gave me some great styling ideas and even accommodated me on short notice to squeeze me in for a second hair trial after I changed my mind about how I wanted my hair done for my wedding day. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them for anyone looking for professional hair/makeup styling for any important event (wedding day, engagement or family photos) or really anytime you just want to look incredible . Thank you again Lacey & Pacific Artistry! :- )

Angela,
    You are too sweet! Your bridal photos were incredible. Thank you for your feedback and I can't wait for you to come back in for your hair maintenance and extensions. Xoxo, PA

Stephanie · Married on 08/30/2017

Lacey and her team are wonderful! Having someone who provides both hair and makeup services is a huge convenience and helped the day to run smoothly! I planned my wedding from across the country and wasn’t able to do an in person trial- but Lacey was easily accessible by email and helped me work through some options to land on my final vision. On the day of- she was on time, flexible, professional and generally just a joy to work with. I LOVED the way my hair and makeup, as well as my bridal party’s hair and make up turned out. I highly recommend Lacey!

Stephanie,
    The 4 hour drive was so worth hanging with you and your family on the lake. You made all of us feel like family and we were just hanging out! You look absolutely stunning on your wedding! Thank you again for having us.

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2017

Working with Lacey and Pacific Artistry was a wonderful experience! My hair and make up trial was super easy, Lacey just understood what I wanted and I was extremely happy! On wedding day there was 8 girls total getting hair and make up and 3 artists working on us. My look from the trial was re-created perfectly and everyone looked stunning for the whole night. Communicating with Lacey was easy and she responded quickly. They all showed up on time and ready to rock on the day of. A few of the girls had no idea what they wanted and the artists gave some great recommendations that turned out amazing! Overall, my experience working with Lacey and the Pacific Artistry team was great and I would recommend them to anyone!

Danielle,
    Thank you for taking the time to review all your appointments with us. We loved working with you and your family! Hope to see you soon, xoxo

Mandi · Married on 08/20/2017

The staff at Pacific Artistry are amazing! they were early, flexible and wonderful to work with! They made myself and my bridal party look beautiful!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Pacific Artistry's reply:

Mandi, I am so happy we squeezed you in last minute. You are such a great person and we are so happy to meet a new friend.

Kayli · Married on 08/19/2017

Lacey Is AMAZING! She did my engagement shoot and it was nothing but fun! Lacey knows what she is doing and does not make it awkward at all. I will be working with her soon because I also booked her to do my hair and make up for my wedding, such a non stressful situation when your photographer and on site hair and make up is with the same person!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Pacific Artistry's reply:

Thank you Kayli for your review and being a returning customer. You are too sweet!

Megan · Married on 08/12/2017

I went with Pacific Artistry for my hair and makeup for my engagement photos. Katy did an excellent job!! I showed her a picture of what hair style I would like, and she was spot on. She was also very kind and offered to change anything about my hair or makeup if I did not like it. No changes were needed! Looking forward to having Pacific Artistry do our hair and makeup for the wedding!!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Pacific Artistry's reply:

Megan you are too sweet! I'm looking forward to working with you more! Thank you for reviewing your experience.

Stacey · Married on 08/09/2017

Lacey was my hair and makeup stylist for my elopement ceremony in WA and I was blown away by the whole experience. From booking with her, to confirming dates and putting down deposits; the communication was consistent and Pacific Artistry was always available for my many questions and requests. Lacey showed up to my hotel room on time and completely prepared. We had a wonderful morning together and I felt so at ease and taken care of. My results were amazing! I felt so beautiful. I highly recommend Lacey and her team at Pacific Artistry for your hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Pacific Artistry's reply:

Stacey, You were a dream to work with! We are so happy for your new life chapter! Thank you for trusting our team (with no trial). We are so grateful you chose us!

Ashley · Married on 08/05/2017

Lacey was great! The trial went smoothly and she was very responsive to what I liked and did not like. She was also super flexible with day of changes. She made it all very easy and enjoyable for myself and all my bridesmaids!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Pacific Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your review Ashley. We had a blast with you and your bridal party. Xoxo