1417 NW 54th St, Suite 336, Bothell, WA 98107 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Urbanista Weddings

Our team is an outstanding mix of highly awarded and published Stylists and Artists, that bring a luxury service to each and every Client. Our goal is to make every Couple's day perfect and memorable, while having fun and feeling pampered. We are a fun, upbeat and professional collective of different personalities, styles and expertise.

We specialize in Elopements and natural beauty, but can also accommodate any celebration of any size.

Because our team is so diverse in their styles, we are able to accommodate beauty services and needs of all varieties.

Primarily stationed in Seattle, we do travel throughout Washington State but also focus on other areas, such as Portland, Los Angeles, Southern California and Idaho.

We provide services for Natural makeup, glam makeup, airbrush, Indian makeup, vintage makeup, prom makeup, special event makeup, engagement shoot makeup. Also updos, hair styling of all styles, and blow outs.

Our out of Studio services include Lash Extensions, Hair cuts and colors, Spray tanning, Brow Waxing, Facials, Microblading and many more.

We cant wait to be a part of your special day!

Follow Urbanista Weddings on

40 Reviews for Urbanista Weddings

• Taylor

Taylor Caldwell · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Wonderful service!

Hannah from Urbanista Weddings did an amazing job providing hair and makeup services to myself and my bridesmaids. She was extremely flexible when I requested changes to our proposal and was fun to work with overall. She is an expert at her craft and also did an amazing job following health and safety guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic. We all felt very safe working with her and appreciate her professionalism! Thank you, Hannah!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Jo Brunner · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Summery & natural hair and makeup - Urbanista turned my pinterest page into a reality!

For my wedding, I had my hair styled by Latecia, and makeup by Ksenia and could not have been happier with how everything turned out! I was aiming for a more natural style as I don't typically wear heavy makeup on a day-to-day basis. Ksenia did an incredible job of dialing up my typical look to be a bit more adventurous. She turned my vision into a reality! The makeup lasted all day and I felt incredibly comfortable & natural throughout. My sister and mother also had their makeup done by Ksenia, and she was great with their bolder, more dramatic looks as well.

Latecia did hair and she was everything!! She was willing to take the time to do and re-do my curls until they were perfect. She knew how to translate my pinterest goals into a look that worked for me. My sister (who has a mullet to begin with!) had an elaborate & beautifully messy up-do that matched her extravagant velvet gown perfectly!

I couldn't be happier with Urbanista. Working with Hannah, the head stylist/owner was a breeze! All communications and logistics went smoothly. Couldn't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie Parrott · Married on 08/17/2019

Incredible Artists!!!

Yessie & Yoana of Urbanista Weddings couldn't have done a more amazing job on making me look and feel like the most beautiful bride on the planet. When I asked Yessie to transform my hair and shared my 'looks' with her, she created my vision perfectly (and trust me, it was an elaborate request)! Similarly, Yoanna made my skin look flawless (and my bridesmaids were stunning)! I can't thank these two enough for giving my photographer a MUCH easier editing job! I'd recommend them for any and all events!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Award

Urbanista Weddings FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 50.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Spa
    Tanning
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Threading
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Urbanista Weddings 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Urbanista Weddings 2
    Spring 2020!

FREE Lashes & Application for every member of the getting ready party, with any 3 or more makeup services.

For Wedding Wire Members only. Must mention ad.

*Excludes Mother or Junior Attendant Makeup.

• Wedding DJ Terry Green Wedding DJs

Best makeup and hair I have seen in all my years of DJing weddings! She goes the extra mile and everyone loves that! Highly recommended!!!!

• The Amburgeys Wedding Photographers

I can not say enough good things about Hannah Bush from Urbanista Weddings. Her professionalism and artisty is one of the best I've seen. Working with her only a few times I can assure not only will she make you look amazing, but feel at ease the entire time she is working her magic. Not only do I recommend her professionaly to other vendors and brides but I'm always referring her to my friends and family which is a true testimate to how amazing she is.

• Glass Slipper Makeovers Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Hannah as a hair and makeup artist, and she is amazing! She has talent to make anyone gorgeous for their special day and she only works with the best products and techniques. I can't recommend her enough. Hannah is Fabulous!

• Bothell, 98012 See on map
    Location of (Urbanista Weddings)