Bothell, WA 98012 Map · Phone number

About Urbanista Weddings

Our Team is made up of highly awarded and published Stylists and Artists that bring a luxury to each and every Client. Our goal is to make your day perfect and memorable, while having fun and feeling pampered.

Because our Team is so diverse in their specialties, we are able to accommodate beauty of all varieties. We cant wait to be a part of your special day!

We provide services for Natural makeup, glam makeup, airbrush, Indian makeup, vintage makeup, prom makeup, special event makeup, engagement shoot makeup. Also updos, boho, hair styling of all styles, and blow outs.

Follow Urbanista Weddings on

Urbanista Weddings 5
  • Jamie

Jamie Parrott · Married on 08/17/2019

Incredible Artists!!!

Yessie & Yoana of Urbanista Weddings couldn't have done a more amazing job on making me look and feel like the most beautiful bride on the planet. When I asked Yessie to transform my hair and shared my 'looks' with her, she created my vision perfectly (and trust me, it was an elaborate request)! Similarly, Yoanna made my skin look flawless (and my bridesmaids were stunning)! I can't thank these two enough for giving my photographer a MUCH easier editing job! I'd recommend them for any and all events!!!!

Urbanista Weddings 6
    Urbanista Weddings 11
    Urbanista Weddings 12
    Sent on 10/01/2019

Brittney · Married on 09/23/2016

I booked Urbanista weddings to do hair only for myself and my bridal party. I had my trial run and wedding hair done by Latecia - she did a fantastic job! She looked at the photos I provided her and was able to combine all of the elements I loved.
    I had two stylists the day of for seven women to have their hair done. Hair done on-site and as soon as they got there they set up super quickly and got people started in their chairs. I would say it took less than 2 hours which is so much faster than I budgeted!
    Many of the ladies in my party just told the stylists to do whatever they thought would look nice and all of their hair turned out fantastic. It was wildly windy for my outdoor wedding, but all of our hair still looked great by the end of the night!
    Everyone loved their hair, it stayed all night, looked fantastic in photos, all of the Urbanista ladies I coordinated with and worked with were super sweet and helpful!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Barbara · Married on 07/09/2016

Hannah is a makeup and hair GODDESS! I hired her for my bridal hair and makeup as well as hair and makeup for 5 bridesmaids for my July 2016 wedding. Hannah brought Allison and her intern Madison along with her the day of, showing up right on time at the bright hour of 8am, all the way in Suquamish, which is a ferry ride and lots of driving away from where the artists live. Hannah and her ladies waltzed in with smiles, energy, and makeup and hair products galore - the Glam Squad! Hannah, Allison, and Madison totally nailed the looks for my girls and I! Ladies, let me say this again: they seriously N-A-I-L-E-D it. I have never felt more confident or beautiful in my entire life and cannot thank Hannah and her team enough for this. I wanted to cry out of sheer happiness when I saw what I looked like - which was like myself, yet with all my features and qualities enhanced to this crazy level of perfection. Even months later, I am still SO happy and giddy thinking about the special experience of getting ready the morning of for my wedding, and the Urbanista team deserves so much credit. My skin and hair looked flawless and stayed perfect the entire day/night - which is no small feat for me! Seriously. Hannah is a magician - she accomplished the impossible feat of having my lipstick (and all the makeup) last all day and night: through lots and lots of kisses with my groom, drinks, food, etc. Ah-may-zing! I am forever grateful to Hannah and Urbanista and wish I could work with this fabulous group of talented women all the time.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Award

Urbanista Weddings FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 50.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Tanning
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Wedding DJ Terry Green
    Wedding DJ Terry Green Wedding DJs

Best makeup and hair I have seen in all my years of DJing weddings! She goes the extra mile and everyone loves that! Highly recommended!!!!

• The Amburgeys
    The Amburgeys Wedding Photographers

I can not say enough good things about Hannah Bush from Urbanista Weddings. Her professionalism and artisty is one of the best I've seen. Working with her only a few times I can assure not only will she make you look amazing, but feel at ease the entire time she is working her magic. Not only do I recommend her professionaly to other vendors and brides but I'm always referring her to my friends and family which is a true testimate to how amazing she is.

• Glass Slipper Makeovers
    Glass Slipper Makeovers Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Hannah as a hair and makeup artist, and she is amazing! She has talent to make anyone gorgeous for their special day and she only works with the best products and techniques. I can't recommend her enough. Hannah is Fabulous!

• Bothell, 98012 See on map