Puyallup, WA 98373 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About Wedding DJ Terry Green

Serving the Tacoma, Seattle, & Olympia's Wedding Reception and Company Party needs since 1988! We are consummate professionals who love what we do and are always striving for perfection. We purposely restrict our individual number of annual performances to an average between 35 and 40. This keeps each of us fresh and always anxiously anticipating the upcoming performance. We are all professional both on and off the microphone. We have an ever-growing music library that is astounding. Having the right music library is one thing.....being able to play it in a way that ALL your guests have fun and party is another....We take great pride in creating a show that encompasses a variety of music so all your guests leave your event feeling positive and very satisfied. Our optional lighting and special effects are all top notch; Club effects, Mirror ball, Strobes, Lasers, Beacons, Black Light and enough Fog to make London jealous! It is just like going to a club. And as for sound - Let's just say that our newer sound systems R O C K ! The music is absolutely awesome at all appropriate sound levels. Our experience and ability to "read the crowd" makes your dance the best it can be! Email or call us today to book quality Music for your Wedding Reception, Party or Dance!

Follow Wedding DJ Terry Green on

Videos 1 vídeo

34 Reviews for Wedding DJ Terry Green

Neny Averitt · Married on 04/27/2019

Danced the night away!

Terry was absolutely amazing at my wedding! Not only was he easy to work with and incredibly friendly, but he really knew how to organize everything down to the last detail for the wedding when it came down to the announcements and the music. He was very professional but kept a smile on his face the entire day. He was also very flexible and also allowed for my husband and I to do everything to our liking. My guests loved Terry and definitely loved his work with the uplights! I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Lisa · Married on 10/13/2018

This is the guy you want

Terry helped in so many more ways than just play some music. He was a great MC, he helped to coordinate the flow of the ceremony, he took the time to talk one an one with us to ensure our day went just the way we wanted. I would hire Terry again if I had to do it all over again.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

DJ Terry Green was the DJ/MC at our wedding reception on 7/22/17. He was great to work with. Leading up to the reception he worked with my husband to make sure that our itinerary/timeline was great and that the special music we had requested would be available. My husband plays the guitar and did a live performance thought his sound system that sounded great. We cannot say enough about his professionalism that day. He was really fun to work with. If you are looking for a DJ for your reception, pick Terry you will not be disappointed. His many years of experience with being a DJ will make your party awesome...Thank you Terry from The Gettys

Sent on 07/27/2017

Wedding DJ Terry Green FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 899.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1450.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wedding DJ Terry Green 1
    Free dance lighting with 6 paid hours!
    I'll add free dance lighting to all weddings with 6 paid hours of paid music. A $100 savings!

• Platinum Designs
    Platinum Designs Wedding Rentals

Terry of Terry Green's Spectrum Sound DJ's is amazing. I have worked many events with him and he is so good at what he does, that I decided to hire him for my own wedding. He is a true professional and I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a great, reliable DJ!

• Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Planning
    Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Planning Wedding Planners

I highly recomend, Terry with Spectrum Sound. He is amazing. He brings everybody to there feet, and keeps all ages in mind, when picking out his music to play. I hire him for all of my events. Will you look no further?

• Puyallup, WA, 98373 See on map