Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Planning

I always had a strong passion and talent for weddings and special events and a true desire to work with people.My talent started from working with other event coordinators and caterers. The knowledge and experience I gained from these endeavors was invaluable. It allowed me to possess a well-rounded knowledge and understanding of the industry and to develop priceless relationships with many amazing vendors. In wanting to take my talents to a higher level, I combined this hard earned knowledge and passion with my own personal style and started my own company. Having my own company gives me the opportunity to use my creativity to its fullest potential and the ability to give my Brides and Grooms the respect and attention that they deserve and pay for.

The most rewarding part of being a wedding coordinator is having the opportunity and pleasure to work so closely with my couples and their families during such a happy time in their lives. I have had the honor and privilege to have worked with over 200 couples to make their visions come to life. I have been truly blessed to have been such an integral part of so many wedding celebrations. Working so closely with such diverse personalities, cultures and families, over the years has been priceless. I love people. I love making them happy. I love working hard to fulfill their visions and dreams of their Perfect Day. I love designing unique and beautiful weddings that reflect my couple’s own personal styles and that are as unique as they are. It makes my job very rewarding and puts a smile on my face every day. It makes me proud of the work that we do and reminds me every day that I made the right choice in choosing to pursue a career in the Wedding Industry.

My production team shares my true desire and commitment to work with people, design extraordinary events and unique and beautiful weddings. Our heart and soul goes into each and every one. We develop close relationships with our Brides and Grooms giving them a sense of comfort, trust and confidence in us. Being good listeners and having this connection allows our couples to express their needs and opinions openly and honestly and makes the planning experience an enjoyable and effortless one. We want our couples to feel comfortable and to always be able to laugh out loud with us. We want our couples to have a great experience.

~Allison Brathwaite

hollyluke7
prettycenterpiece

28 Reviews for Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Planning

Tiffany · Married on 11/30/2014

Allison was excellent and exactly what I needed to pulled off my dream wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I wanted. I would tell anyone getting married to use her services!!!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Lacy · Married on 10/12/2013

Allison is the absolute best event planner out there! She immediately gives you confidence that your event will goes as planned because she is dedicated, hard-working, intelligent and has an incredible amount of experience. On top of that, Allison is so much fun, outgoing and friendly. Every meeting with her was excellent - she offered amazing insight into the wedding process and kept us right on schedule. All of the vendors that we worked with completely respected her which made the entire wedding process pleasant and enjoyable. During the wedding, her team was professional and well-coordinated, and there is absolutely no way my family and I could have done this without her. She kept me calm and peaceful on my wedding day which allowed me to focus on my soon-to-be husband. Allison and her team took care of every single detail. She was absolutely amazing, and I cannot find the words to express my gratitude for all of her assistance. I give her my highest recommendation!

Sent on 11/22/2013

I wish I could give a 10 Star review. Allison was so helpful. I don't know what we would have done without her.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Planning 1
    15% OFF any package!
    Mention you found us on WeddingWire and receive 15% off any package! Full Planning/Partial Planning/Month of Coordination. Please call or email for details. 360-894-1758

• Dimensional Desserts
    Dimensional Desserts Wedding Cakes

Allison with Happily Ever After is a wonderful lady. Her attention to detail is amazing. Every event she has done is a masterpiece. So set back and let Allison take control of your event, you will not be sorry.

• Turning Leaf Productions
    Turning Leaf Productions Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Allison on a few occasions now and she is nothing but professional. Super friendly and great to work with! Chuck Oldright Turning Leaf Productions www.theturningleaf.net

• Be Yourself Photo Booth
    Be Yourself Photo Booth Wedding Photographers

I recently had the opportunity to work with Happily Ever Wedding & Event Planning. Allison and her team were true professionals. Allison kept things going and making sure they happened at the right times. When issues came up, as they always do, Allison handled with them ease and professionalism and kept her cool. If you are looking for a weddign planner you will not go wrong with Allison and her team. They will make your day special and just the way you want it.

• Serving Greater Seattle Area See on map
    2532308573 (Other Phone Number)