Montesano, WA 98563 Map · Phone number

About Dimensional Desserts

Dimensional Desserts has established a reputation for originality, beauty & taste. Artistic elegance, attention to detail, and exceptional personal service come together for results that always meet or exceed our brides expectations.

Each cake is created using the freshest ingredients and all of our cakes are made and decorated in our kitchen to ensure you get a fresh and flavorful cake.

From weddings, birthdays and baby showers to retirement parties, make a lasting impression with one of our custom novelty cakes.

We've been asked to do a lot of unusual stuff and were always up for a new challenge! So don't be afraid to ask!

Follow Dimensional Desserts on

1873e9077476788e 1218131907962 Malory sCake
amandas cake

59 Reviews for Dimensional Desserts

Kristi · Married on 07/15/2017

The best cake and cupcakes - they were delicious!!! On top of the fact that Wendy waited hours for us as we were stuck in traffic then broke down - truly went above and beyond for us! Thanks so much, you helped make our wedding amazing!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Danielle · Married on 11/22/2014

Our wedding cake was perfection! a few months before the wedding we did a cake tasting with Wendy. We got to try 10 different cakes, they were all amazing which made it so hard to choose!! We went with Oreo cookie because it was so creamy and tasty! Wendy showed up on time, set up the cake and we had no problems! The cake was beautiful! It was exactly what I wanted! She really does know how to take an image of what you want and make it look stunning while still tasting so good and fresh!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Jennica · Married on 08/10/2013

Wendy did an amazing job on our cake! It was beautiful and quite the centerpiece. Wendy is responsive and willing to work with your design. I showed her the picture at our tasting and a few changes to add throughout the time before the wedding. She had no problems making the changes and got back to me right away. The best part was showing up at the venue and having the cake delivered, no problems and was all taken care of. So nice to have a vendor that is reliable and self sufficient. I will highly recommend Wendy and look forward to working with her again in the future!

Sent on 09/05/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Dimensional Desserts FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• Muse Event Planning and Production, LLC
    Muse Event Planning and Production, LLC Wedding Planners

Amazing cakes from this talented baker! With her lower overhead, she is able to create moist delicious cakes that I die over....and I don't like cake!!! She has done several cakes for me and for clients and even did my daughter cake for her baby shower last summer! If you want an award winning cake without breaking your wallet, call Kingsley's!

• Muse Event Planning and Production, LLC
    Muse Event Planning and Production, LLC Wedding Planners

• Weddings Realized
    Weddings Realized Wedding Planners

Kingsley's Dimensional Desserts have it all. So many times you run into situations where the cake is beautiful, but doesn't taste all that great. Or it tastes amazing, but doesn't look like anything you'd tell your friends about. I had the pleasure of having a booth near Kingsley's Dimensional Desserts at a Wedding Expo a while back. Let me just say, their samples were to die for!! And you can tell just by looking at the pictures they post what amazing detail they provide with each work of art. As a Wedding Planner, I would definitely recommend Kingsley's Dimensional Desserts!

• Montesano, 98563 See on map