About Celebrity Cake Studio

"Where Every Cake is a Work of Art"

Celebrity Cake Studio is the leading specialty wedding cake boutique of Seattle, Tacoma and Olympia. We have been voted Evening Magazine's "Best Wedding Cakes of Western Washington" and proudly serve a discerning clientelle throughout the region. Celebrity Cake Studio is owned and operated by sisters and cake designers Mary Ann Quitugua and Odette D'Aniello along with their first cousin, baker extraordinaire Wallace Bolo. We've been in business for over 19 years and would love the opportunity to be part of your wedding day!

Categories: Wedding Cake

Fresh Fruit (2)
Cheese (1)
Dessert Buffet (1)
Local (1)

They definitely made my dream cake come alive! Everything that I wanted I got and it was simply stunning! Absolutely loved working with Celebrity Cake Studio and I will be coming back soon.

Profile Picture Renata, 6/13/19, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved working with celebrity! We really had no direction for what we wanted our cake to look like and they were able to guide us in the right direction. The day of the wedding our cake was moist and delicious. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jo, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Celebrity Cake Studio Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00

Seattle Wedding Show 2014

33 Photos

7 Photos

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Absolute pleasure to work with!

We love partnering with Celebrity Cake Studio. The staff is always so friendly and helpful. Their cakes are always delivered and set up with perfection.

Delicious perfection every time! The Celebrity team has yet to let a client down. Taste, quality, service, they are the whole package.

You will never be disappointed with Celebrity Cake. They are hands down at more weddings I'm at then any other cake maker and they have a really cool cupcake truck.

75 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

314 E. 26th St. , Tacoma, WA 98421   See On Map
253-627-4773 (phone)
Monday 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. Tues-Friday 8:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. (Wedding cake tastings are held in our beautiful showroom throughout hte week. Please call to make an appointment.)
Celebrity Cake Studio is a wedding cake boutique from Seattle-Tacoma servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Seattle, Tacoma, and South Sound. Celebrity Cake Studio is a professional bakery that has been part of the Seattle-Tacoma wedding industry since 1999 specializing in Tacoma Wedding Cakes, Cupcakes, Dessert,Sheet cakes .