Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About The Vault Catering

Serving the south sound's most delicious events since 1997

The Vault Catering is a full-service catering and event planning company based in Tacoma, Washington that realizes catering is about more than just good food. Since 1997, they have earned a reputation for food that’s as delicious as it is beautifully presented. Led by expert catering and events director Sandra Winters, their team will help guide you through the wedding planning process. All packages offered by The Vault Catering include assistance in selecting a venue, choosing furniture and décor, arranging entertainment and creating signature cocktails at the bar.

Cuisine
Fresh ingredients and expert preparation are hallmarks of The Vault Catering. They offer a wide variety of menu options, as well as custom menus to fit any event. Executive Chef Jessica Wilkins leads her kitchen team in combining innovative fare with many traditional dishes.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

House Wine (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)

I used The Vault for my wedding at Thornewood Castle....and I couldn't have been more impressed. I didn't hey a chance to taste their food before the event, but it was unbelievabley amazing! They were professional and very responsive! Their staff was so easy to work with. I received many compliments from my guests how yummy their food was. The selection was great as well and plenty of food to go around. Will definitely use in the future if in need of a caterer!!

Profile Picture Christi, 3/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used The Vault for our wedding, they were one of the possible choices on our venues list. I'm so glad we chose them. They were fabulous! The dinner and dessert were amazing. I was incredibly pleased with Sandra and her team. She not only helped us land on a menu but helped us figure out alcohol amounts for our crowd and we ended up being almost perfect with those numbers. The Vault also did our linens and they expertly matched our colors of blue and silver. They coordinated seamlessly when it came time to transition from indoor ceremony to indoor reception. If you have the opportunity to use The Vault and Sandra for you events they were excellent.

Photo of The Vault Catering in Tacoma, WA - These were our tables. They came out perfect!
Profile Picture Kristen, 11/10/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1459367087437 img0048
220x220 sq 1459367227879 img0580
220x220 sq 1459367255725 img0584

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Wonderful team and love their food. New venue is great too Highly recommend them Thanks

My absolute favorite catering company in Tacoma to work with! Sandra and her team are so helpful and professional, I always look forward to our events together!

Working with Sandra and her team is an absolute pleasure. Always prompt to respond and have creative menu options for every group size. Thank you for all you do!

1498 Pacific Ave., Suite 310, Tacoma, WA 98402   See On Map