The Vault Catering

1498 Pacific Ave. Suite 310, Tacoma, WA 98402 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Vault Catering

The Vault Catering is a full-service catering and event planning company based in Tacoma, Washington that realizes catering is about more than just good food. Since 1997, they have earned a reputation for food that's as delicious as it is beautifully presented. Led by expert catering and events director Sandra Winters, their team will help guide you through the wedding planning process. All packages offered by The Vault Catering include assistance in selecting a venue, choosing furniture and décor, arranging entertainment and creating signature cocktails at the bar.

Cuisine
Fresh ingredients and expert preparation are hallmarks of The Vault Catering. They offer a wide variety of menu options, as well as custom menus to fit any event. Executive Chef Mary Cortez leads her kitchen team in combining innovative fare with many traditional dishes.

Follow The Vault Catering on
img0464
dsc0328

28 Reviews for The Vault Catering

Mo · Married on 06/30/2018

The Vault was amazing at our wedding! We worked with Sandra and her team and everything was perfect. Leading up to the wedding, we were able to taste test the meal we were leaning towards and it was amazing! Sandra also drew up a map of our venue (since she had been there so many times for events) and showed us her suggestions on where things like the DJ should go, the dessert table, the bartender, etc. We went with her plan an that worked out flawlessly. In addition, leading up to the event, I emailed Sandra a number of times about little things such as how much alcohol we should purchase, and she got back to us timely and with a pretty accurate number. The day of was great. The food and desserts not only looked good, but I am still getting text messages about how good it tasted from my guests. They even packed up the leftovers so my husband an myself have a few meals for ourselves! I would book with the Vault 10 times again!

Christi · Married on 03/09/2018

I used The Vault for my wedding at Thornewood Castle....and I couldn't have been more impressed. I didn't hey a chance to taste their food before the event, but it was unbelievabley amazing! They were professional and very responsive! Their staff was so easy to work with. I received many compliments from my guests how yummy their food was. The selection was great as well and plenty of food to go around. Will definitely use in the future if in need of a caterer!!

The Vault Catering FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, German, Greek, Italian, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ
    Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ Wedding DJs

The Vault Catering is professional and experienced, but none of that matters if the food doesn't make the cut. And thankfully, their food consistently exceeds my standards, reception after reception. Not only delicious, it is well-presented. And in an industry that is all about the details, presentation matters. I would highly recommend The Vault Catering; they are good people who strive to exceed your expectations and delight your taste buds (as well as your guests' taste buds, too!).

• Celebrity Cake Studio
    Celebrity Cake Studio Wedding Cakes

Wonderful team and love their food. New venue is great too Highly recommend them Thanks

• Flora Blume Design
    Flora Blume Design Wedding Florists

My absolute favorite catering company in Tacoma to work with! Sandra and her team are so helpful and professional, I always look forward to our events together!

• 1498 Pacific Ave., Suite 310 Tacoma, WA 98402 See on map