The Vault Catering

1498 Pacific Ave. Suite 310, Tacoma, WA 98402 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Vault Catering

The Vault Catering is a full-service catering and event planning company based in Tacoma, Washington that realizes catering is about more than just good food. Since 1997, they have earned a reputation for food that’s as delicious as it is beautifully presented. Led by expert catering and events director Sandra Winters, their team will help guide you through the wedding planning process. All packages offered by The Vault Catering include assistance in selecting a venue, choosing furniture and décor, arranging entertainment and creating signature cocktails at the bar.

Cuisine
Fresh ingredients and expert preparation are hallmarks of The Vault Catering. They offer a wide variety of menu options, as well as custom menus to fit any event. Executive Chef Jessica Wilkins leads her kitchen team in combining innovative fare with many traditional dishes.

Follow The Vault Catering on

1 User photo

The Vault Catering 1
  • Deana

Deana · Married on 10/07/2018

Guests still raving about our wedding meal!

Sandra and her team from The Vault were absolutely spectacular for our wedding day! Sandra was extremely helpful and answered all of our questions and emails we sent her way, and trust me we sent a lot! The food was DELICIOUS and our guests couldn't stop raving about it! Everything leading up to our wedding was smooth sailing, and The Vault service during our wedding was perfect. If you want amazing meals and fantastic correspondence and ease on your wedding day, choose The Vault!

Stephanie · Married on 08/04/2018

Best Decision I Ever Made When Planning Our Wedding!

Im not even sure where to begin-working with Sandra and her team at the Vault was the best decision I ever made. From the moment we walked into our tasting I knew that I wanted to work with Sandra. She was so warm and helpful and full of great suggestions for how to take our love of Asian and Hawaiian food by creating a station style menu. Everything on my plate tasted amazing and the presentation was gorgeous. My guest were raving about the food! Sandra was also able to guide me in picking additional wedding vendors. She helped me find my florist and my Photo Booth. She also helped managed our wedding cake! It was like having a wedding planner! The staff was so helpful and friendly all day long! One of them even helped manage getting everyone down the aisle, got our entire bridal party beverages and took care of us all night long. 11/10, I would hire The Vault again and I look forward to our future events together!

The Vault Catering FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, German, Greek, Italian, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ
    Tony Schwartz: Wedding MC & DJ Wedding DJs

The Vault Catering is professional and experienced, but none of that matters if the food doesn't make the cut. And thankfully, their food consistently exceeds my standards, reception after reception. Not only delicious, it is well-presented. And in an industry that is all about the details, presentation matters. I would highly recommend The Vault Catering; they are good people who strive to exceed your expectations and delight your taste buds (as well as your guests' taste buds, too!).

• Celebrity Cake Studio
    Celebrity Cake Studio Wedding Cakes

Wonderful team and love their food. New venue is great too Highly recommend them Thanks

• Flora Blume Design
    Flora Blume Design Wedding Florists

My absolute favorite catering company in Tacoma to work with! Sandra and her team are so helpful and professional, I always look forward to our events together!

• 1498 Pacific Ave. Suite 310, Suite 310 Tacoma, Washington, WA 98402 See on map
    253-455-7615 (Phone number)