15665 Nelson Place, Seattle, WA 98188 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About ACT 3 Catering

ACT 3 has been serving the Greater Seattle community for more than 30 years. We are a family-owned and operated company based in Tukwila, Washington.

We provide fun, fresh catering services for every type of event, from small parties to large celebrations. ACT 3 Catering’s team of enthusiastic and hardworking professionals create and deliver quality food with top-notch service and family hospitality. Our highly-skilled and innovative chefs, friendly and professional event coordinators and other knowledgeable and attentive staff will make your wedding or event experience seamless and stress-free.

Cuisine
ACT 3 Catering offers fresh, seasonal custom menus. Executive Chef Greg Shaffer specializes in Northwest cuisine, but also excels in a variety of American, European and Asian cuisines and techniques. Serving styles offered by ACT 3 Catering include buffet, plated, family-style and stations.

Follow ACT 3 Catering on

ACT 3 Catering 6
  • Amanda

Amanda Johnston · Getting married on 02/02/2020

Amazing and Organized

They have amazing communication and I LOVE that when we were looking at the proposal everything (including gratuity) was included so NO HIDDEN FEES. My fiancé and I are doing our best to budget for our wedding and they make it so easy.

Sent on 04/26/2019
    ACT 3 Catering 7
    ACT 3 Catering 8
    ACT 3 Catering 9
    ACT 3 Catering 10
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 04/13/2019

Beyond Perfection

My interactions with Act 3 were nothing short of perfection. I worked with Emily to put together a menu, staffing, and other needs (water service, desserts plates). She was incredibly responsive and detailed oriented. She even helped me accommodate onion and gluten allergies. Emily often apologized for asking several questions, but it put me at ease knowing that I wasn’t the only one thinking of all these things (as I am a control freak). She was so thorough and helpful. I cannot say enough good things about working with her. On the day of, the staff showed up early/on time (unsure as I was off taking pictures) and immediately got to work. Then, as we were taking a brief break from pictures, Marla, the event manager found us and served us water. She did this half a dozen more times throughout the event- it was so amazing and helpful! That level of care was so unexpected, but incredibly appreciated. All staff members were incredibly attentive to us, making sure we always had a beverage if wanted.They offered to make our plates at the buffet, but we passed on that (as I was not sure of how much I could eat - nerves). They did carry our plates to our table, which was helpful for me in my gown. The buffet was beautifully decorated and all dishes were labeled, especially the ones that said “onion free.” My groom said that their champagne chicken was the best chicken he’s ever had. While I didn’t eat much at the actual ceremony, due to nerves and adrenaline, the food was DELICIOUS. I know this because Act 3 created a to go bag for me and my groom. Two entrees, salad, dressing, Parmesan, rolls (with butter), huge helping of cake, napkins, plates, and silverware. It was so generous and perfect for me as I was starving when I got back to the hotel at the end of the night. At the end of the wedding, Act 3 went above and beyond to help our other event staff tear down/clean up the room. I was surprised that they hung around to help with everything and not just their own tables. It was awesome. I cannot say enough good things about this company. Thank you, Act 3 for playing your part exquisitely in our big day.

Sent on 05/06/2019

ACT 3 Catering Pricing

ACT 3 Catering Price Rates

ACT 3 Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 42.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 28.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, BBQ, Italian, Local, Mexican, Sandwiches, Seafood
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Celebrity Cake Studio
    Celebrity Cake Studio Wedding Cakes

Great people and professional

• PJ Parsons Presents
    PJ Parsons Presents Wedding DJs

Professional, fun and tasty! What more do you need from a caterer? This team is amazing to work with and it's always a pleasure. My clients have always been pleased with Act3!

• Soundabout DJ
    Soundabout DJ Wedding DJs

As a DJ I see other vendors working by our side. ACT 3 catering stands out. The food presentations I have seen are amazing. The overall service, quality, professionalism and staffing is demonstrated with integrity at every event we together. We love everything about this company. I have had the pleasure touring there kitchen and meeting the staff. I was impressed by how organized ACT 3 Catering is on getting everything together and out the door. You can't go wrong having Act 3 at your event!

• 15665 Nelson Place Seattle, WA, 98188 See on map