ACT 3 Catering

15665 Nelson Place, Seattle, WA 98188 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About ACT 3 Catering

ACT 3 has been serving the Greater Seattle community for more than 30 years. We are a family-owned and operated company based in Tukwila, Washington.

We provide fun, fresh catering services for every type of event, from small parties to large celebrations. ACT 3 Catering’s team of enthusiastic and hardworking professionals create and deliver quality food with top-notch service and family hospitality. Our highly-skilled and innovative chefs, friendly and professional event coordinators and other knowledgeable and attentive staff will make your wedding or event experience seamless and stress-free.

Cuisine
ACT 3 Catering offers fresh, seasonal custom menus. Executive Chef Greg Shaffer specializes in Northwest cuisine, but also excels in a variety of American, European and Asian cuisines and techniques. Serving styles offered by ACT 3 Catering include buffet, plated, family-style and stations.

Follow ACT 3 Catering on

Fresh Fruit Display

65 Reviews for ACT 3 Catering

Sarah Ballard · Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible service & Food

Our wedding this past weekend was catered by Act 3. I knew I wanted to serve a nice dinner but wasn’t expecting anything out of the normal for catered food. I’ve never been to a wedding where the food was something that left a lasting impression.
    Boy was I wrong. The food was one of the most talked about things of the night. The salmon and prime rib was to die for. As a bride, you’re told numerous times throughout the night to eat. I had NO problems finishing my plate and even sneaking in a few bites of seconds ☺️We were recommended Act 3 by our fabulous venue coordinator, Kellie. The staff took care of every detail. We had plenty enough food, and the service was remarkable. I will HIGHLY recommend Act 3 to anyone getting married or hosting a large event. It was so refreshing to have every detail on the catering side handled with outstanding service.
    The Ballard’s

• User3652144 · Recently married

I was skeptical about going with buffet service since I have had bad experiences at other weddings with buffets, but I was very pleasantly surprised. The food was delicious (all of guests commented how great the food was) and the service was great! They even made sure to incorporate our wedding colors into the decorations on the buffet table!

Sophie Xu · Married on 10/14/2018

Act 3 goes above and beyond

The food, the staff, the event coordinators go above and beyond to make your day so special. We have guests asking us all the time who catered as they want to use them for there wedding. We recommend them to everyone we know.

ACT 3 Catering Pricing

ACT 3 Catering Price Rates

ACT 3 Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 42.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 28.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, BBQ, Italian, Local, Mexican, Sandwiches, Seafood
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Celebrity Cake Studio
    Celebrity Cake Studio Wedding Cakes

Great people and professional

• PJ Parsons Presents
    PJ Parsons Presents Wedding DJs

Professional, fun and tasty! What more do you need from a caterer? This team is amazing to work with and it's always a pleasure. My clients have always been pleased with Act3!

• Soundabout DJ
    Soundabout DJ Wedding DJs

As a DJ I see other vendors working by our side. ACT 3 catering stands out. The food presentations I have seen are amazing. The overall service, quality, professionalism and staffing is demonstrated with integrity at every event we together. We love everything about this company. I have had the pleasure touring there kitchen and meeting the staff. I was impressed by how organized ACT 3 Catering is on getting everything together and out the door. You can't go wrong having Act 3 at your event!

• 15665 Nelson Place Seattle, Washington, 98188 See on map