25-400

Puyallup's Premier Rental Facility

PIONEER PARK PAVILION

330 S. Meridian * Puyallup, WA 98371 * (253)841-5518

Puyallup’s Premier Rental Facility

Click here to see beautiful photos from weddings celebrated at Pioneer Park Pavilion!

Situated in lovely downtown Puyallup, the Pioneer Park Pavilion is ideally located for users from throughout the Puget Sound Region. The Pavilion in beautiful Pioneer Park is the perfect location for your upcoming event.

Book this great facility for Weddings, Receptions, Auctions, Corporate Parties, Dances, Reunions, Retirement Parties, Holiday Events and much more….!

Reservations are currently being taken 18 months in advance.
Price range varies according to event, date and number of hours of the rental.
The Pavilion with a large 8600 sq. ft. multi-purpose room will accommodate up to 400 guests in banquet style seating with a maximum occupancy of 558 guests.

For additional information contact Ellen Palmer at (253)841-5518 or email at ellen@ci.puyallup.wa.us

BOOK THE PAVILION TODAY FOR YOUR UPCOMING EVENT
DATES ARE FILLING FAST – CALL TODAY!
_________________________________________

31 Reviews for Pioneer Park Pavilion

Linens (2)
Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)

We held our wedding reception at the Pavilion on January 28th 2017. We worked with Ellen Palmer and she was wonderful and friendly and accommodated all of our requests without a hitch. This is an amazing centrally located venue in Pierce County. We had around 180 guests from Gig Harbor, Poulsbo, Seattle, Tacoma, Puyallup, Eatonville, Enumclaw, Roy, Olympia, Milton, Kent, Federal Way... and downtown Puyallup is so easy to get to. They have plenty of parking so we didn't have to worry about that. We were really impressed by the staff on hand that evening who worked with our wedding coordinator. They were very professional and helpful. I would recommend this venue to anyone in Pierce County with a large family planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Jenny, 1/28/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Linens

When we were looking for a venue we narrowed our options with three criteria: 1. It could accommodate 200 guests, 2. It was $2000 or less, and 3. We could book an outside caterer. To our surprise this greatly reduced the list (venues are expensive!).
The Pavilion was the perfect fit for us. It seated our 180 guests very comfortably, and I would estimate it could seat up to 250 before you had to start getting a teensy bit more creative. We came in UNDER BUDGET, for our summer wedding, and we got the caterer of our choice.
Things I love about the facility are the glass garage doors that let in tons of natural light, the high ceilings and modern clean looking space, adequate bathrooms, a storage area, and on site kitchen (small but still useful), and the sizeable parking lot right next door. They have a patio with beautiful hanging flowers outside during the summer. We were able to have our the outdoor ceremony we wanted and our reception all at the same location, which was incredibly convenient.
Ellen, the facility manager, was very helpful and available to answer all of my abundant questions.
The Pavilion is a great value and was the perfect venue for our wedding.

Profile Picture Liana, 8/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was beautiful and ready for the wedding planner when she got there. Dick was easy to work with as well as Ellen when she took over for Dick. The location is top notch and so beautiful even with minimal decorations

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/26/16, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1244244038458 pioneerpark4
220x220 sq 1244244040208 pioneerpark3
220x220 sq 1244244044300 pioneerpark5
220x220 sq 1244244048690 pioneerpark6
220x220 sq 1525170141 ba83360e977eb2c3 1525170141 efcfa18a28ce784e 1525170139960 1 418070 40898081911

10 ENDORSEMENTS
We have done a couple different weddings here, they are awesome love them. Our photobooth was a hit because they have the room so we are not in the corner and not seen. They are great. Thank you CL Photobooth

Pioneer Park Pavilion is a great venue. Modern and sleek with easy access, your caterer and DJ like myself will appreciate the close proximity to the curb. Since it is located in Pioneer Park, you can take advantage of some great sunset photos before the reception kicks off. Because the building is modern, there is never an issue with power or breakers. I really like the way this venue lights up with my up-lighting as well.

Sarah and the Pavilion are a terrific venue to work with! I strongly recommend them for your next large scale reception or party.

Great location, nicely laid out and with easy access for vendors and deliveries, just a few blocks north of the Puyallup Fairgrounds.

I've shown my candy buffet at the Pioneer Park Pavilion for a delightful wedding, and I was most impressed. The facility enjoys good parking and has plenty space for your wedding or event. I highly recommend this venue.

330 S. Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371   See On Map