1224 12th Avenue NW, Puyallup, WA 98371 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About EventsTacoma.com

At EventsTacoma.com. you will only find professional level entertainment. Don't worry about an amateur taking a test drive on your event. We believe that experience combined with talent is the best formula for success. Our DJs know weddings, and are musicians are the best the Northwest have to offer. We will not only provide entertainment, but we will emcee your event and keep the party moving.

Many people ask us what is different about our services. One of the things we believe in is creating the right ambiance. Even our basic packages include some up-lighting. Adding some up-lighting to a sterile room can really enhance the mood of an event and set the stage for a memorable evening. If you are looking for a more elaborate lighting package, let us know. We are here to help!

EventsTacoma.com is the preferred entertainment provider for several venues in the Northwest. Our music, entertainment and lighting packages are among the best in the area. You may think that this comes with a huge price tag, but our services are offered at some of the best prices in the USA.

To inquire about our services, call us at 253-230-0215. You can also email us at EventsTacoma@gmail.com

Follow EventsTacoma.com on

events 5x5
events 5x5

19 Reviews for EventsTacoma.com

Georgia · Married on 03/04/2017

Curt is the best! He was so easy to work with. He really knew how to get the party going and keep it going. He was also beyond helpful planning out timeline and ensuring that everything ran smoothly. It's amazing how reasonably priced he was. You can tell that he genuinely loves music and loves to have a great party. The photobooth was also a big hit and such a great value. I'd recommend Events Tacoma to anyone!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Liana · Married on 08/28/2016

I was hesitant to get a DJ for our wedding. We were on a budget and I didn't know what a DJ could do for us that my iPod couldn't. Boy was I wrong, and so glad that we found Events Tacoma.
    Curt met with us at the venue a month or two before the wedding and put my worries at ease. He was familiar with the venue (the Pioneer Park Pavilion I. Puyallup, WA) and had experience designing the speakers to best suit the cavernous building. He also provided and set up high quality mics for speeches, and set up a small speaker for music and the pastor during the ceremony. Best of all was the music. He did a great job of reading the crowd and people were dancing for hours until the wedding.
    Events Tacoma, and Curt exceeded our expectations and at the perfect price. If you're looking for a DJ that is a great value I would highly recommend Events Tacoma!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Lauren · Married on 01/23/2016

I was so happy to have Matt, one of the DJs with EventsTacoma, for my wedding! Matt met face-to-face with my husband and I to review our music playlist and specific moments during the wedding, such as when I walked down the aisle, the first dance as a married couple, the dance between my husband and his mother, and the father-daughter dance. Matt did a fantastic job in balancing the traditional Irish music that went with our theme, and the fun music to dance to for our reception. He also announced all of the events during our reception, which was SUPER helpful because it kept the reception timely and flowing smoothly. More importantly, he was super professional but also personable to our guests; he quickly adapted to unexpected interruptions and was both attentive and flexible to requests by our guests. To top it off, everyone was a big fan of the lighting he provided for the dance floor! Thank you so much to Matt at EventsTacoma for making our wedding a huge success, we could not have done it without you!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Award

• A Moment Unveiled
    A Moment Unveiled Wedding Photographers

It's always an refreshing welcome walking into a venue to find EventsTacoma Mobile DJ. I can't count how many times we've shown up at the same event. If your looking for a DJ, you can't go wrong with EventsTacoma to cover your event - they are top notch. In addition to having a knack at compiling music that that's tailored to your personal needs, they coordinate well with scheduling, something that will keep your event moving, alive and always entertaining.

• 1224 12th Avenue NW Puyallup, 98371 See on map