Complete Weddings + Events Spokane

Spokane, WA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Complete weddings + events is a wedding entertainment company located in Spokane, Washington. With their DJ, photography, videography, photo booth and lighting services, they offer everything you need for your entertainment needs. All of their professionals have years of experience so you can be confident you are receiving quality services. Let them make planning your special day stress-free by being a one-stop shop and leaving a lasting impression.

The team at Complete Weddings + Events understands that no two weddings are the same and that couples have different definitions of ideal wedding entertainment. This is why they invite every client to customize their own package to best suit their vision. For music, their line-up of experienced and interactive DJs use the best equipment and lighting and will work with you to create your perfect playlist. Photographers and videographers are available to document every moment of your story so that you can relive it for years to come. For reception festivities, their photo booth service also functions to provide guests with some interactive entertainment.

• Photography
  • Videography
  • DJ/MC
  • Photo Booth
  • Uplighting

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting

• Peri
    Peri H. Married on 06/15/2022

Fantastic!

We booked a photographer and DJ through Complete and could not have been happier with the outcome!

Max was our DJ and was absolutely fantastic! He accommodated all of our requests (including a few covers that we sprinkled in) and absolutely nailed the ceremony music (specific start times and all) and kept us dancing through the reception. He took all of our last second changes in stride and kept our small yet rowdy group dancing to the very end. Not only did he play all of our requested music, but he also came down and joined us for the Cha Cha Slide and Cupid Shuffle! He ensured that we were all taken care of and happy the entire time! We feel like he absolutely went above and beyond everything we could have hoped for. Thank you, Max!

Heavenleigh was our photographer, and she also was amazing! She showed up early to capture all of the set up before the wedding party arrived, which I know I will definitely appreciate when we get the photos in because the day went by too quickly to take the decor in. We kept her running back and forth quite a bit before the ceremony trying to get as many pictures as possible in before our guests arrived. She made sure to get photos with all of the groups we specifically wanted pictures with, even if that meant we had to chase them down before they left. She was very professional and kind, and certainly made sure we will have tons of photos of our special day to look back on! Thank you, Heavenleigh!

Overall, we couldn't have been happier with the services we received from Complete! Our day was flawless (besides my ring getting dropped down a drain) and both Max and Heavenleigh both helped make it that way! 10/10
    C. Anderson Married on 05/30/2022

Best party ever

Reliable, easy to work with, all requests/time stamped songs were honored, no stress and did a great job of reading our crowd! Thank you Complete Weddings!

Complete Weddings + Events Spokane's reply:

It was our pleasure serving you! Thank you again for choosing Complete Weddings + Events! Thank you for sharing your great experience!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Heavenleigh  Pedeoski
Heavenleigh Pedeoski
Photographer

I’m a mother of three beautiful children and married for 7 years to my husband and best friend. I was born and raised in Missoula, Montana where I discovered my passion for photography. I take my camera with me just about anywhere if possible and I enjoy being outdoors and exploring new places with my children. I love meeting new people and making new friends. Some of my favorite memories are people I’ve met through photography

Bradley  Oiler
Bradley Oiler
Photographer

My career as a graphic design and photography teacher in college lasted more than twenty years. Now retired from teaching, it has been a real pleasure to put into practice the things I taught. I get a real thrill getting to be involved in one of the most beautiful days of a couple’s life. It’s such a blessing to capture those wonderful moments to cherish forever. As for me, I’ve lived all over this country and have a strong love of nature. I love to sail my boat, hike mountains, camp in the wild, and chase waterfalls. I guess I'd say I love beautiful things and trying to do them justice through photography.

Brooke Shelton
Brooke Shelton
Photographer

Here's a little about me. I won't be long and boring.

• I have a Master's degree in ancient Greek and Latin
  • I read series books that have swords and magic

• I have been to 48 states, 11 provinces and 9 countries but my favorite place is home

• I have a husband, Kent, and two children, Josie and Clyde. I can't imagine life without them

Commellini Estate Commellini Estate Mansion Weddings

We love Complete Wedding + Events! They always show up ready to go! Setup is never an issue with them and they always keep the dance-floor hoping. Truly an amazing company!

Serendipity Serendipity Wedding Officiants

When I walk into a venue, and see the Complete logo, I know I don't have to worry. Their DJs are pros at getting the music right, and keeping the dancing going. In the 20+ years I have been involved with weddings, I have worked with plenty of DJs. It is very different having music played during a ceremony and reception. During the ceremony, it is important for a DJ to know when to fade out music so there is not that sudden break in the music. The music should fade at the right time and flow to the next song. Sometimes, the intro of a song is long, and when I have just pronounced a couple as husband and wife, I look for a DJ that will work with me and perhaps start the song at the perfect time and with just a small amount of time before the vocals. Then when transitioning to the reception, I look for a DJ that can not only keep the music going, but the party as well. The DJ must work as an emcee, keeping the reception fun, people dancing, and do all of the announcements at the right time. This is not an easy feat, yet when I have worked with Complete they have always made it seem as if it is. Though I am not as familiar with everything complete does, I have never seen a disappointed couple, whether it be using their DJ, photography, videography, or photo booths services.

Ralph's Regal Weddings Ralph's Regal Weddings Wedding Officiants

We have known and worked with Chris and many of his DJs for a number of years. All the Complete DJs are exceptional in providing music for wedding ceremonies. We always recommend a professional wedding DJ to our couples, and Complete is one of our top vendors we recommend. When couples tell us they will be relying on non-professionals to provide their ceremony music, we tell them that there can be mishaps and they shouldn't have to worry about experiencing silence where there should be music (such as for the recessional.) With a professional DJ like Complete, this will never happen. Also, the service they provide for wedding receptions is fantastic! We highly recommend Complete.

1010 N Lake Rd. Spokane, WA, 99212

Mon - Sat 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Location of (Complete Weddings + Events Spokane)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding