Complete weddings + events Reviews

35 Reviews for Complete weddings + events

• Korynne

Korynne · Married on 10/10/2020

Great service

Great dependable service. Complete was wonderful to work with and they were so helpful.

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 02/29/2020

Best wedding DJ!

Complete was very easy to work with from start to finish. Most importantly, Jai, our DJ, made our night! He kept the evening flowing and read the crowd so well. People kept coming up to us all night to tell us how great our DJ was, and we have to agree! I will definitely be recommending Complete to anyone in the Spokane area that needs a DJ.

Sent on 04/08/2020

Bradi Sullivan · Married on 08/17/2019

Loved them!

Complete wedding and events was the best choice for our wedding. We utilized their videographer and DJ services. Both were so professional, and very affordable comparatively to other vendors. The DJ was amazing, super efficient and also easy going. The videographer did a fantastic job and captured every moment perfectly.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Kristin · Married on 07/14/2018

DJ Tyson was excellent! He kept the event moving at a good pace and made sure that people both inside the venue and outside were updated on what was occurring next during out event. The up-lighting provided an extra element to our decor and the venue. Overall, an excellent experience and would highly recommend to others or hire again for another event

Sent on 08/01/2018

Desiree · Married on 09/16/2017

We absolutely LOVED Complete Music! All of the transitions were smooth and the dance floor was full the entire evening!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Staisia · Married on 09/09/2017

Our DJ was Jai and he was seriously amazing. I would recommended him to anyone!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Connor · Married on 08/05/2017

Our venue, commellini estate, recommended them and We could not have Been happier! From start to finish we had a great experience!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Damaris · Married on 08/06/2016

We had Chai (that is most likely spelled wrong) as our wedding DJ. He was absolutely perfect! My husband and I met with him at Starbucks and had coffee while we talked over wedding details for about an hour and a half. As soon as we left, we were both SO excited because he knew exactly what he was doing and it was very reassuring and took a lot of pressure off of us. He had so much energy and was hilarious on the mic, everyone at the wedding loved him. The only time that I left the dance floor was to make my rounds and say hi and thank everyone for coming. My flower girl and I absolutely love the movie Frozen and Chai found the song Let It Go and gave us a microphone so that we could sing karaoke on the dance floor. It was so much fun and it definitely was because of our awesome DJ.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Jacklyn · Married on 05/21/2016

Complete provided an easy, fun, and stress-free experience with hiring a DJ. Our DJ was Nate, and he was seriously the best. He helped us select every song that we had no idea we needed (cake cutting song? garter toss song?). I would highly recommend Nate and Complete DJs to anyone looking for an excellent, low hassle service for their DJ needs.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/09/2015

Complete Music did a wonderful job on our wedding day. Derek was very professional and sweet and help us out a lot. He made things easy and helped relieve a lot of stress! Would use them again!!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Chris read the crowd very well. We got so many compliments from our guests on our DJ!

Sent on 05/23/2015

I went to my best friends wedding in July and she had Jarrod as her DJ. I was planning my wedding then but hadnt really looked into DJ's yet but I didn't need to because I knew that I wanted Jarrod as my DJ. During my friends wedding everyone was dancing and was having so much fun!! I decided to contact Complete and they were very professional and helpful with setting up Jarrod as my Dj. I'm so glad that I choose complete and Jarrod. He did a great job and was very helpful with figuring out exactly what type of music we wanted to play. He did a great job with making sure the wedding flowed and that everyone was dancing! I would totally recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Kristina · Married on 11/22/2014

We used complete for both our DJ and photobooth. Kevin, our DJ, was amazing. He kept the party going! All I've heard since our wedding is how great our DJ was - so thanks, Kevin!

The photobooth was also a hit. We actually had a line and about a 15 minute wait at one point, people were that excited! I cannot wait to get the disc back and look at all the hilarious photos people took.

I would highly recommend Complete Spokane to anyone with DJ or photobooth needs.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Christian kept our crowd entertained and involved throughout our entire event. He coordinated with our photographer and made sure all the highlights happened on time. I had no idea how important it was for the DJ to make sure those moments happen on time so that the photographer can get the best shots. Not only that, but the photos of all of our guests smiling and dancing are something we'll treasure forever.

Sent on 06/15/2015

DJ WILL was awesome! Great guy!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Everyone I worked with here was quick to respond and had a great attitude! They were always helpful and completely professional. The DJ was excellent! He kept the party going without skipping a beat! The night went very smoothly thanks to him!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Kevin, our DJ, was very good. He listened to all my requests, and he made excellent song choices.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Kevin was our DJ and he was an absolute hit. Despite having not meet him until the day of the wedding, Kevin kept everything running smoothly and helped keep us and the party on track. I haven't stopped hearing from our guests about how great the music was.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/15/2014

Thank you Complete DJ for the amazing customer service and creating a fun flowing atmosphere during our wedding. We had an amazing DJ and leading up to a couple weeks before the wedding we needed to add a service for the ceramony, and they were very flexible in adding that for us.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Complete weddings + events's reply:

Thank you Ashley for trusting us with your wedding! We appreciate you so much! Thanks for the great review!

I used Complete for my DJ, photographer and photobooth. Everything was amazing! They all communicated with each other and kept everything flowing smoothly. Awesome to work with!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Very happy with the service. Our children and guest had a blast. Dj was very involved with our guest

Sent on 06/03/2014

Complete was great,we really enjoyed our DJ he had a great personality and easy to get along with. Everything went very smooth! Would reccommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Tais · Married on 12/23/2012

Chris at complete music was awesome! He was very friendly and detail oriented. He was very thorough about determining our musical preferences and what music we wanted and did not want being played at out reception. He will do exactly what you ask and if guests ask for things you specifically did not want he will tell the guests no (in a much more polite way of course). We were completely impressed with Chris, at the ceremony he was actually helping the venue doing set-up and tear down. He noticed things that needed attention that were unrelated to the music and took care of them for us and still made sure the music and MCing went flawlessly. Even though the guests had almost all left and just a few of us were sitting around talking and just hanging out late into the night, Chris stuck around for a while even after he was contracted to and just hung out and played music and just kept the mood going. Amazing!

Sent on 03/15/2013
  • User2075304 · 2+ years ago

When it came to planning the wedding, the only area I was nervous with as to which vendor to pick was the music. I had never heard of Complete Music before but I had read some reviews. Each review said that they were very professional yet laid back enough that they made it fun. My husband and I called them and spoke with them and talked to them at one of the bridal fairs. We booked them and we could not have been happier! We worked with Chris - this guy was awesome! He was having just as much fun picking out the music as we were if not more. He was very warm and just a pleasure to work with. I have already recommended them to friends. Chris was on point with the music when it came to transitions and really helped create and energy that allowed everyone to relax and have FUN! He was perfect for the wedding!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Elisabeth · Married on 11/19/2011

I highly recommend Chris from Complete Music!

He did the ceremony and reception music and did such a great job! He came highly recommended from Kellie Hoy at the Glover Mansion and I can see why.

He kept everything flowing beautifully and worked with Kellie to coordinate toasts, bouquet toss, etc. The way he introduced our wedding party and us walking into the reception was hilarious and amazing!

He kept everyone dancing, took requests, and overall kept the party jumping!

Sent on 12/07/2011