2102 East Main Suite 112, Puyallup, WA 98372 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Wanna Cupcake?

Wanna Cupcake? isn't just cupcakes anymore! From gourmet cupcakes to specialty & wedding cakes,

we do it all to impress your guests and make your special event or wedding a very memorable one.

Our dedicated team of experts have a passion for creating the most amazing cakes and cupcakes that are sure to excite both the eye and the palate. We will work with you to recommend the perfect combinations for your wedding or special event to create something new and exciting just for you. This makes Wanna Cupcake? the right choice for your special day!

We were voted "Top 10" in Best of Western WA "Best Cupcakes", as well as having many positive reviews from Seattle Magazine, TNT Diner and from our many satisfied clients.

We are proud to serve the Greater Seattle and Tacoma areas and would consider it an honor to serve you on your special day.

orders@wannacupcake.com

196651430520243656678649481184n
526508418797688162267874036575n
mini cupcake even
Wanna Cupcake?
cake pop and cake weddin
cake pop wedding
cak
296369269154789793225296189854n
6209844188305114923181974554550o
Wanna Cupcake?

30 Reviews for Wanna Cupcake?

Wanna Cupcake? 1
Wanna Cupcake? 2
Wanna Cupcake? 3

Meryl · Married on 09/08/2018

To say Karie with Wanna Cupcake was amazing would be an understatement! I planned & organized everything for my mom's wedding, which was a bit stressful already! I work in the wedding catering business so I deal with tons of vendors all the time, Wanna Cupcake is the only bakery I ever recommend to any of my couples. Hiring them for my mom’s wedding was a no-brainer, as expected, they lived up to their wonderfully delicious reputation! Karie was so sweet & patient with me as I had no idea what look or flavors I wanted for my mom’s cake, she guided me through the whole process. Don’t be fooled by their name, they are so much more than cupcakes. I’ve ordered specialty cakes from them in the past and they truly do amazing work. Everything came out perfect, it tasted AND looked perfect which is hard to find both in a wedding cake I’ve seen my fair share of bad to great and Wanna Cupcake is the best, hiring them will defiantly not disappoint!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Wanna Cupcake? 4
    Wanna Cupcake? 5

Lacy · Married on 08/05/2018

Wanna cupcake did a great job! Everyone at our wedding kept saying how wonderful the cupcakes were!! I would recommend them!

Sent on 08/07/2018
  • Cherilyn

Cherilyn · Married on 06/30/2018

Wanna Cupcake had the best selection as well as the customer service was outstanding. We got there to try two cupcakes and we decided to go with them for our big day within a few minutes. The cake was flavorful and everyone loved it !!!! The staff were patient and really care about what we wanted on the round cakes and any other designs.

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Wanna Cupcake? 6

Wanna Cupcake? FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• GONNA SNAP!
    GONNA SNAP! Photo Booths

We go to a LOT of weddings and have a chance to taste a lot of cakes and cupcakes and I have to say that Wanna Cupcake? is one of the best out there! In fact, when we need a cake or cupcakes, they are first on our list and have made a couple of amazing birthday cakes for our family. You can't go wrong with Wanna Cupcake?!

• Firstlight Photography
    Firstlight Photography Wedding Photographers

Having been to well over 100 weddings and having sampled tons of cupcakes from different vendors I can tell you that these are hands down the BEST I've ever had and I've had a lot of good cupcakes... but these are amazing!

• EventsTacoma.com
    EventsTacoma.com Wedding DJs

Wanna Cupcake is amazing. I could stop by their shop once a week just for a cupcake. They were the wedding cake vendor for a Puyallup wedding I covered a couple of weeks ago. They showed up early, the presentation was perfect and the cake was amazing. This is a great family owned business. They will give you their personal attention.

• 2102 East Main, Suite 112 Puyallup, 98372 See on map
    Monday-Saturday 8am-6pm We cater weddings and events 7 days a week.