27 Reviews for Wanna Cupcake?

Cupcakes (11)
Setup (7)
Gluten Free (4)
Groom's Cake (1)
27 Wanna Cupcake? Reviews

Really happy with the selection of cupcakes that Wanna Cupcake offered. Although initially we intended to get the mini's, the full size cupcakes turned out to be a better deal. They also have an option to rent the cupcake tower for 60 bucks. Can't wait to share these delicious cupcakes with my guests.

Profile Picture Pamela, 7/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I booked working with them. Very helpful and pleasant. Everyone loved the cake and cupcakes. Delivery was on time

Profile Picture Deborah, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake

We discovered Wanna Cupcake? at the puyallup farmers market about a year ago and fell in love with the flavors. We tried several other flavors and loved them all. We are also big on letting people have choices and a variety and Wanna Cupcake? was more than willing to assist!

We ended up ordering 10 dozen one of which was their gluten free assortment for whatever they had in the bakery that day. Our guests were in love and we got so many questions on who did them. Even my coworkers 2 days later lived how good they tasted!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We hired Wanna Cupcake (Karrie?) for our wedding. We had five, then changed to six dozen cupcakes, and a small top cake. We did a tasting which was fun, so we could choose our flavors. We had to coordinate from long distance since I was stationed out-of-state for the year before our wedding. They delivered our cupcakes on the day of when I was too afraid to rely on someone else to pick them up for us. Everything looked beautiful and our guest just loved the flavors. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jeneen, 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cupcakes

Wanna Cupcake? has the best cupcakes around!! We first had a wedding cupcake tasting at their shop a few months before our wedding, and fell in love! We ended up getting cupcakes for our wedding and everyone loved them! I will definitely be going back to buy cupcakes (even without a special occasion lol).

Profile Picture Dana, 7/2/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Private Tastings, Cupcakes

Wanna Cupcake did an amazing job with our cutting cake and cupcakes for our wedding this summer! Their flavors were absolutely delicious, and their team was very helpful and dedicated from the start. They took time to sit down with us at our tasting, accommodate our changing guest counts, provide suggestions for flavors, and make sure the set up fit my vision. So thankful we went with them!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kari was very helpful during the planning process since we wanted to include other mini treats in addition to cupcakes. The cupcakes, rice crispy squares, and marshmallow sticks were all a hit. Everything was set up beautifully. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Gluten Free, Cupcakes

The cupcakes turned out better than I imagined! The flavors were fantastic and the display was so pretty. They were a huge hit! I would definitely recommend Wanna Cupcake.

Profile Picture Georgia, 3/4/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

So good! Presentation amazing delicious very flexible

Profile Picture Susan, 2/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

So happy we booked Wanna Cupcake? for our wedding! Everything turned out great! We got a lot of compliments on how well everything tasted, and how great everything looked. We ordered cupcakes and a two tier cake for our wedding, and everything was gone by the end of the night! The owner was very willing to work with me to create the cake of my dreams, and well within our budget. The cake turned out better than I could have imagined! I highly recommend Wanna Cupcake? to anyone looking for great tasting and amazing looking cakes and cupcakes!!!

Profile Picture arin, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I booked Wanna Cupcake? for my wedding and couldn't be more pleased. We had multiple compliments from guests that the cupcakes were delicious. The entire process from the tasting, changes that I made prior to the wedding, and the set-up went flawlessly; Wanna Cupcake? is extremely responsive to requests. We had them deliver to Seattle and set-up and they did a fantastic job. I would absolutely recommend Wanna Cupcake? for others. They won't disappoint!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/26/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Service and cake tasting were great! They offered to come set things up and didn't stop asking questions until they were sure we were happy!

Profile Picture Emma, 6/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free

We were fans of Wanna Cupcake before we were planning our wedding, so it was a no brainer to pick them for our celebration! We were not disappointed with how AMAZING our cupcakes tasted and looked at our wedding. We had them deliver and set up at our wedding and it was worth it. They arrived in plenty of time and the display looked great! The Bride/Groom cake pops were a cute topper for the cutting cake we got as well!

Profile Picture Kelly/William, 6/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cupcakes, Gluten Free

We decided early on in our planning that we didn't want to fork out a lot of money on a wedding cake.
We had enjoyed cupcakes from this company before and immediately agreed that they were to be our wedding cake replacement,
We walked in and began our selection process which took all of 15 to 20 minutes.
We decided on mini cupcakes for the guests which are small but are quite rich in flavor.
Then we got one jumbo one for us to shove in each others face.
The flavors were original and mouthwatering,
They even offered many gluten free options, which pleased many of our guests.
It was very affordable for us and anyone else out there trying to shave a couple dollars off their wedding expenses.

Profile Picture Monika, 3/24/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Gluten Free
3.9

Decor of cake was not even close to what i wanted but how can i complain when its sitting there in front of me on the day of the wedding. Meh. :/

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5248570, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our lemon/blueberry and neopolitan cupcakes were SO SO yummy! We had a cupcake tower with a custom designed mini-cake on top for my wedding. It looked incredible set up in front of a coral reef aquarium! The colors were perfect and the cupcakes delicious. Overall, much cheaper than many other places we were looking at. Great quality for a great price. We look forward to thawing out the other half of the cake for our one year anniversary! Beautifully done! Thank you Karie and the Wanna Cupcake team!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had a design in mind and colors in mind and they helped out completely. They did whatever we had in mind and if they couldn't they gave us suggestions for what they could do. I highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture User3839035, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We chose Wanna Cupcake because we had their cupcakes at a friend's wedding and absolutely loved them! Wanna Cupcake was very willing to work with us throughout the ordering process and was flexible with our needs. The cupcakes arrived on time and looked absolutely beautiful. However, we had several guests complain that cupcakes were a little dry. It was a little disappointing because we have had their cupcakes numerous times and also at other weddings and loved them. We chalked it up to the fact that we were married on a very popular day in the summer and the business had several other events. Afterwards, we called Wanna Cupcake just to let them know, and they were very responsive. We would recommend working with Wanna Cupcake again, as we honestly feel that our experience was a one-time incident.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/16/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had contracted a pastry chef for our wedding cake. Guess what, she was
MIA the week of the wedding. Wanna Cupcake was near our venue, and they did an amazing job.

Profile Picture Marti, 7/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wanna Cupcake did a fantastic job! They were professional, flexible, an very passionate about what they do. Everyone who works there is sociable and nice, and seem really excited about my big day. They made enough cupcakes to fill two giant log round towers, and feed 300 guests. They arrived on time, and even left packages behind for the leftovers. Everything turned out exactly how I imagined it, and I would recommend wanna cupcake to anyone for any event!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We ordered a custom cake with ombre effect and the colors weren't quite right but they were on time and the cake tasted really good. Overall the service and the cake was delish!

Profile Picture User3603755, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wonderfully delicious and beautiful cupcakes! Let me change my flavors and cupcake amount up to two weeks before the wedding as I wanted to taste all their flavors beforehand :) Wonderful staff and delivered and set up the cupcakes the day of the wedding!

Profile Picture User3712298, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wanna cupcake was so great!!! We got a cupcake cake with a cutting cake on top. The only problem we had was all their cupcakes are delicious, it was difficult to narrow down the flavors. Not a bad problem to have though. :) they were reasonably priced and everyone loved them. Cupcakes made it super convenient for serving. They delivered the cake and set it all up. It was so nice to not have to add another trip to the busy day of the wedding. They also made 130 cake pops for us that we used as our place card holders (they were dipped upside down to be able to stand on their own) wanna cupcake tried the black ribbon on all of them for us!! They had absolutely great service and tasted amazing!!! I highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Siobhan, 7/6/13, 2 Reviews
3.6

Wanna Cupcake overall did a great job for our wedding day. We got cake pops instead of a traditional wedding cake and they went over fantastic with all of our guests. We got exactly what we wanted and they tasted amazing.
Multiple people at our wedding came up to us and raved about the cake pops. However in the process of purchasing and dealing with the details Wanna Cupcake fell short. We signed our contract and realized that we did not receive a copy prior to leaving the establishment. When I called to ask them to mail it to me and it dd not come a week later, I called again. I eventually got our contract- a month later in the mail. I also called to double check that we were completely paid up for the wedding and when I did the person I talked to said we still owed money when we didn't- apparently when I paid they did not staple a copy of the receipt to our contract like they were supposed to.
I would absolutely recommend this vendor for someone else's wedding simply for the fantastic product that they produce- but make sure you stay on top of the business side of everything so that there are no miscommunications. In the end I was very satisfied with the work they did and everything turned out fantastic.

Profile Picture User3393685, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews

Excellent Customer Service!
Best cupcakes and cake we've ever had and boy we've had a lot to choose from.
WannaCupcake is stellar in taste, product, service and creativity! They let us mix and match our flavors, colors, and style. They are so willing to work with all our needs/wants! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Staci, 2/23/13, 1 Review