Honey Crumb Cake Studio

Seattle, WA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Where food and art intersect.

Honey Crumb Cake Studio is the epicenter of cake artistry in Seattle, and has been honored by Seattle Bride magazine with the award for "Best Wedding Cakes" in 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019. We were also honored with a Seattle Bride award for "Best Groom's Cakes" in 2019.

We specialize in exquisitely crafted cakes for all occasions, with a particular focus on contemporary wedding cakes for design-conscious couples. Our designs are known for their clean lines, modern silhouettes, hand crafted sugar flowers, and whimsical charm.

We gladly accommodate a variety of special dietary requirements and are proud to offer a delicious selection of gluten-free, vegan, and eggless cakes in addition to our seasonal menu.

Demand for our work is extremely high year-round, so please be sure to call or e-mail us as soon as your event date has been set.

We make the kind of cakes that we ourselves would want to receive: creatively engaging and unforgettably delicious.

• Woman-owned

$9.25

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$12

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Stands

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Cutters
Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Pacifica
    Pacifica H. Married on 01/22/2022

Beautiful and Delicious!

Everyone loved the cake! Even me, and I’m generally not much of a cake person. The flavours are unique but enjoyable for everyone. Even the fondant was delicious! I know, crazy right? Aside from the taste, communication was easy, pickup was a breeze, and the design was stunning. Highly recommend.
    Michelle K. Married on 10/23/2021

Gorgeous sugar flowers

The cake was almost too beautiful to eat. I had a hard time choosing a flavor from the tasting box because they were all so good! Apricot amaretto was a big hit.

Honey Crumb Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle! It was a pleasure working with you and we're so happy that the cake was enjoyed.
  • Meaghan
    Meaghan F. Married on 10/15/2021

A stunning plant-based cake that omnivore guests were raving about - oh and WOW those sugar flowers!!

When we first saw the amazing sugar flowers Carla creates for Honey Crumb cakes, we knew we had found our perfect cake - however we were planning an entirely plant-based wedding and have a high bar for our desserts so really hoped Honey Crumb would have something available for our wedding and the cake would taste as amazing as it looked. We were completely wow-ed on both counts. Not only does Honey Crumb have an extensive set of plant-based and dairy-free cake options but WOW are they delicious! We could hardly decide between the light and flavorful vanilla almond cake with raspberry filling, the decadent chocolate cake, or the lovely, slightly spiced carrot. In the end we picked the almond cake and the carrot cake with a lemon buttercream frosting and the guests could not believe it was dairy-free and were raving about the cake all night. That doesn't even get into the sugar flowers which truly stole the show. At first guests couldn't believe they weren't real! We really appreciate Carla (a South African like the groom) making us some lovely Queen Protea flowers to represent the groom's birth country and being so lovely to work with. Thank you Carla and the Honey Crumb team!! We highly highly recommend them for your special day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Courtney Bowlden Photography Courtney Bowlden Photography Wedding Photographers

I love HCC! Her cakes are absolutely stunning and always blow me away. I love seeing their name on my wedding vendors list from my couples because I know the cake will be gorgeous.

Tasha Owen Photography Tasha Owen Photography Wedding Photographers

I adore Honey Crumb... their cakes are a true delight to photograph... and I must admit... when ever I can I do like to grab a slice. Absolutely delicious!

Crozier Photography Crozier Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Carla! Her cakes taste as good as they look. She is such a joy to work with.

177 Western Ave W Suite 268-A, Suite 268-A Seattle, WA, 98119
Location of (Honey Crumb Cake Studio)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding