1874 mckinley st, Ferndale, WA 98248 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Courtney Bowlden Photography

Courtney Bowlden Photography is a Ferndale-based photographer servicing the Seattle area. Owner and photographer Courtney takes pride in the role she plays in your life. She is able to direct couples and their images into a visual love story. As your wedding day unfolds, Courtney will capture you in your most natural state.

Experience

For over 10 years, Courtney has dedicated herself to learning more about photography. During that time, her sessions have turned into featured weddings on some of the industries best blogs and publications, such as Style Me Pretty, Seattle Bride, Borrowed and Blue and more.

Courtney offers up to 10 hours of coverage for her couples. Every wedding package will include a second photographer and printing credit. If you are planning to elope, Courtney Bowlden Photography provides a smaller package for that as well. Other packages may include:

• Engagement shoot

Courtney Bowlden Photography 5
Courtney Bowlden Photography 6
Courtney Bowlden Photography 7

Brianne · Married on 09/09/2017

I love Courtney so much! She was so fun to work with and really pulled our personalities out in her photos. We used her for engagement and wedding pictures and wouldn't have it any other way. She is so sweet and personable; you'd be sorry not to select her as your photography vendor!

Neena · Married on 09/05/2017

My (now) husband and I spent more hours looking for the right photographer than anything else for our wedding, and I'm glad to say the hours paid off! Courtney was absolutely the right photographer! Her style is the perfect blend of classic and modern and she is also the best value we could find for such high quality photos. She was super speedy - we had photos from our full wedding weekend exactly 1-month after our wedding, and we got married in the height of summer wedding season! I also had done a boudoir session with Courtney, and she makes it totally comfortable and, I might even say, FUN! Thanks Courtney!

Linet · Married on 09/03/2017

I am so glad that Courtney was our photographer for such an important day in our lives. From the first time I contacted her, she was quick and responsive, ready to answer any questions we had. Courtney was also eager to meet with me in person, and later, met my now-husband on Skype. We clicked instantly! She even sent a lovely thank you box with small trinkets after we booked her. So thoughtful! She is extremely personable, talented, and pays attention to every detail, which was so important for me. Not only did she capture details of my dress, jewelry, shoes etc. - she captured precious details and moments of various interactions with our family and friends (i.e. My Mom's hands holding mine as we prayed, my husband's look at me when I walked down the aisle - and at the same time, her assistant captured my emotions as well!) Most importantly, her photos are absolutely stunning. We've received so many compliments on them, and we will cherish them forever. Thank you so much, Courtney! We will definitely be working with her for our other photography needs as well. Don't hesitate to hire Courtney - you won't regret it!

Courtney Bowlden Photography Pricing

Courtney Bowlden Photography Price Rates

Courtney Bowlden Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings

• From the Ground Up Floral
    From the Ground Up Floral Wedding Florists

Absolutely adore Courtney! The photos are beyond dreamy everytime. She makes everyone feel welcomed and comfortable. I love working with her.

• 1874 mckinley st Ferndale, Washington, WA 98248 See on map
    360-209-7027 (Phone number)
    3609276545 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday through Saturday 9am-11pm